–What statistics tell you how many people find your ad interesting enough to click on it and visit your website?–
–Click-through rate (CTR)—
- How do cost-per-click (CPC) ads compete with cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) ads on the Google Display Network?
- Asking a client questions about his desired business objectives is:
- Data for your client shows that more estimated total conversions are coming from mobile devices versus computers and tablets. How can you use this data to optimize your client’s bidding strategy?
- Which of these can Google Search Console help you to do?
- When advertising internationally, you should make your business _____ to the new market, consider the ______ and any possible ________ implications.
- Which tags does Google Analytics recommend to accurately track campaigns?
- When Does A Default Analytics Session Expire?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right when they’re searching for help. Which campaign type is a good fit?
- Data shows that your client’s ad that appears to people in San Francisco gets 120 conversions at a cost of £1200 and cost-per-acquisition (CPA) of £10, while ads showing in Houston get 70 conversions at a cost of £1400 and CPA of £20. If you have a CPA goal of £12, what bid adjustment would you set for each location?
- After searching for shoes, Sean clicks on an ad promoting a sale on sneakers, which has several pop-ups. What should the advertiser do to improve Sean’s experience?
- When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- By default, which of these is NOT considered a “medium” in Google Analytics?
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together in an ad group because it will allow her to:
- Your client’s campaign is getting a lot of clicks, but the conversion rate is low. Which approach could help improve your client’s conversion rate?
- Laura runs an online store with a large inventory of children’s toys and games. Which ad format would you use for Laura’s campaign to reach people interested in purchasing children’s games?
- Which targeting methods can be used with TrueView ads?
- With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Which is NOT true about Responsive Sites?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- A client is asking you why he should evaluate the number of clicks on his search ads relative to the number of impressions received. What should you tell him?
- According to Google data, among consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone, how many then visit a store within a day?
- What’s One Reason To Use A Responsive Display Ad For Your Campaign?
- Kim Is Seeing Significant Performance From Her Google Display Remarketing Campaign, And Wants To Expand Upon It. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Accomplish This?
- Alan Has Introduced A New Line Of Scooters On His Website And Is Using A Google Display Ad Campaign To Promote Them. He Selects “Build Awareness” As The Marketing Objective For His Campaign. Why Would Alan Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- To determine how and where Shopping ads are displayed, product data is used.
- Shopping campaigns help promote local and online inventory.
- Jake’s Been Trying To Build Brand Awareness For His New Clothing Line. Initial Branding Attempts Were Successful, But He Now Wants To Scale Things To A Larger Degree. Jake Can Reach A Wide Audience By Using Smart Display Campaigns. How Many Websites And Apps Are Available For Smart Display Campaigns To Run Across?
- You are launching a new campaign selling stylish office furniture. You would like to grow it to maximize profit for all traffic available on your current keywords. If only allowed one cycle, which order of steps below is most likely to capture the most profit?
- Which Display Ad Format Runs In Both Native And Non-Native Inventory?
- Which is a recommended action for new mobile preferred ad creative?
- A signed rider letter is required in order for a Solutions Partner to waive the required HubSpot onboarding for their client.
- Reviewing “Keyword details” data on the Keywords tab will help advertisers to identify:
- Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
- If multiple individuals make changes to one Google Ads account, upon opening the account in Adwords Editor, they should:
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- What kind of click volume increase is likely to be immediately filtered from an Google Ads campaign?
- Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?
- Which Two Statements Are True About How You Can Use Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign?
- Juan has launched a video campaign and has realized that although the number of views in general is high, the percentage of expansions is low. What three questions should you ask yourself and examine?