–What timezone is applied to inline charts and metrics data?–
–US Eastern timezone–
–US Pacific Timezone–
–The advertiser’s timezone–
–The user’s timezone–
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- To access a first-party audience list from a Floodlight tag in Display & Video 360, what step should be taken in Campaign Manager?
- What are two Google Audiences? (select two)
- What are two ways to check why a private deal is not running? (select two)
- What are two ways to troubleshoot a non-spending line item? (select two)
- What does an audit status of “Pending, servable” mean?
- What feature allows users to adjust fixed bids for different geographies or device types?
- What format cannot share a frequency cap with other media formats?
- What inventory sources allow for exclusive publisher partnerships?
- What is one benefit of applying “auto budget allocation” to an insertion order’s budget settings?
- What is required for creative approval?
- What line items are impacted by insertion order default targeting?
- What percentage of the daily budget is applied when using “Ahead” pacing?
- What report can help verify if pixels load correctly on a webpage?
- What should be used to investigate why a line item isn’t winning the majority of qualifying open auction impressions?
- What step should an advertiser take to exclude sensitive categories using a supported third-party verification tool?
- What step should be taken to configure a Programmatic Guaranteed deal once negotiations are complete?
- What step should be taken to determine which creatives had the lowest eCPM over the last month?
- What step should be taken to track and secure a programmatic deal with a publisher?
- What step would be taken to verify that conversion pixels are implemented and load correctly?