–What timezone is used in Data Transfer (DT) timestamps for impression and click files?–
–The advertiser’s timezone–
–Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)–
–Eastern Time (ET)–
–The user’s timezone–
- Cross-environment conversion methodology takes into account what data sources?
- At What Level Can Landing Pages Be Managed Across Campaigns?
- Counters And Total Interactions Metrics Are Available For Which Type Of Creatives?
- For Floodlight Tags To Properly Attribute In-App Conversions, What Needs To Happen Within The App?
- Paid search dimensions in Report Builder are compatible with what metric?
- If An Agency Trafficker Can Only See A Subset Of Active Campaigns Within Their Account View, Where Would A Agency Admin Go To Adjust Access To All Campaigns?
- If A Publisher Serves A Placement Tag After The Campaign End Date, What Ad Will Serve?
- Unless default ads are disabled, what campaign trafficking action triggers the automatic creation of a default ad for display placements?
- What action can be taken to select which columns appear in the trafficking interface?
- What action must occur for a team member to get access to Data Transfer files in Google Cloud Storage?
- What are three benefits of using Internal Redirect tags? (select three)
- What attribution model uses Floodlight data from both attributed and non-attributed conversions?
- What Floodlight feature can be used to create a custom audience list that targets customers who purchased a specific product or service?
- What HTML elements of a Floodlight tag’s iFrame code identify the unique activity?
- What is the more cost-effective way to restrict ads served to a specific geographic region?
- What level is used to calculate conversions if the lookback window differs between objects?
- What must a Floodlight tag include to capture product data alongside a conversion?
- What report shows how long it takes for a customer to convert after interacting with an ad?
- What targeting rules display an ad to users who have viewed a product, but not purchased it?