–What’s a reason why working with influencers and encouraging user-generated content is important?–
–Changing algorithms on the social platforms–
–People trust recommendations from individuals over brands–
–General Data Protection Rules (GDPR) on privacy limit brand exposure–
–All of the above–
- A social media audit will provide you value in all of the following areas EXCEPT:
- Before you post anything on social media, you should have a clear understanding of your _______.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A lookalike audience is made up of people who ______________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage, a social media manager needs to be able to react quickly, compassionately, and with authority. They also have to integrate social media messages to the appropriate medium and audience.
- How are voice and tone related?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.
- In social media content, “tone” refers to:
- Language like ____________ can help improve your clickthrough and conversion rates on social media because language makes the call-to-action seem more time sensitive, which can encourage instant action.
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- “Real-time marketing” refers to:
- Social media listening can help ______.
- The following are all ways that social media monitoring can benefit your business, except:
- The most important thing to keep in mind when measuring social ROI is:
- The number of leads you generate that actually become paying customers is known as your ________.
- The _________ stage focuses on creating message maps and listening protocols on social media.
- To be a part of the social conversation, you don’t necessarily have to be the subject of it.
- True or false? 42% of B2B marketers believe they’ve proved that social media has an impact on their business.
- True or false? A channel takeover, such as letting an influencer run your Instagram or Twitter handle for a day, is a good idea for brands.
- True or false? A crisis plan focuses on what to do when a crisis happens on social media.
- True or false? Buyer personas are primarily used for developing marketing campaigns.
- True or false? Canned messages are a quick and easy way to reach a wide audience in social media to find the right prospects.
- True or false? Companies delivering customer service see an annual financial gain of 7.5%.
- True or false? Competitor benchmarking is one leading indicator of revenue success.
- True or false? “Earned” media is exposure your brand has paid for, e.g., advertising or promotions.
- True or false? Engaging with a customer one-to-one can help a business amplify their reach.
- True or false: Ephemeral stories are quick bits of content, both video and photo, often with fun filters and “stickers” that disappear after a short period of time (1-24 hours).
- True or false? Follower count is often considered to be a vanity metric.
- True or false? If you’re posting the same content across different channels, make sure you post them simultaneously—on the same days and at the same times.
- True or false? Influencer marketing and user-generated content will help you bypass some social media platform rules to help you reach your audience.
- True or False? In social media, a service level agreement (SLA) refers to how much time passes between when a customer reaches out and when the company responds.
- True or false? It’s possible to pay some influencers with a gift card.
- True or false? One in four consumers lose interest in a company if it doesn’t use video on its social media channels.
- True or false? People want to talk to people, not brands.
- True or false? Recruiters aren’t going to be interested in your social media efforts, so there’s no need to track metrics related to hiring in social media.
- True or false? Responding to your audience directly can negatively impact your reputation.
- True or false? Social content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
- True or false? Social selling is not an inbound way to conduct business.
- True or false? The best way to choose the right social media tool is to think about your business goals, then narrow down your choices based on that goal criteria.
- True or False? The Holistic model is the most common social team structure used by organizations today.
- True or false? The world has changed and so has how we think about inbound, which is why advertising should be considered part of your marketing playbook.
- True or False? To implement an effective social media strategy, you have to be aware of the legal challenges, not ethical ones.
- True or false? When you use language in your social responses that is too casual, you lose the respect of your audience.
- True or false? Working with journalists and media personalities is just like working with other influencers.
- What is an employee advocacy program?