–What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?–
–Extensions increase your reach by showing your ad on more advertising networks–
—Extensions ensure a higher clickthrough rate (CTR) because they make your ad more prominent—
–Extensions provide additional information to make your ads more relevant to customers–
–Extensions are automated so you don’t have to create your ads–
- Which feature of Bing Ads allows you to specify the degree of correspondence necessary between a user’s request and your keyword to trigger the display of your ad?
- What Is The First Step In Building An Online Business Strategy?
- What Is The Most Important Action To Take When Optimizing A Sponsored Link Campaign?
- What action can website crawl allow you to perform?
- Mary’s Campaign Consistently Meets Its Average Daily Budget. What Should She Do To Maximize Her Budget Throughout The Entire Day?
- What Is The Main Benefit Of Graphic Ads For A New Business Looking To Promote On The Web?
- What Is The Purpose Of The “See, Think, Do, Care” Model?
- Match Each Product Available In Google Marketing Platform For Enterprise With Its Description.
- If You Have Ten Or More Locations, You Can Bulk Upload Those Locations To Google My Business Using A Spreadsheet That Contains Five Important Fields. Match The Fields To Their Descriptions.
- What Should You Include In An Effective Social Media Strategy?
- Match Each Product Available In The Google Marketing Platform Small Business Version With Its Description.
- You’d Like To Modify Your Current Bidding Strategy To Increase The Conversion Rate Of Your Ads. Match Each Bidding Strategy With Its Description.
- Which Statement Describes Linear Attribution?
- Which of the following applies when purchasing ad placements on an ad network?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To A Goal To Be Achieved On Social Media?
- Which Of The Following Will Allow You To Launch An Email Marketing Operation?
- Which of the following statements about attribution reporting are true?
- We Use Search Engines Every Day, But Do You Know What Their Overall Purpose Is?
- Using Social Media For Business Purposes Can Be Very Different From Managing A Personal Profile. If You Are Looking To Attract Users To Your Social Network, Which Tone Should You Adopt?
- When a search engine ranks websites on results pages, what does it consider to be the most important?
- When Using Online Analysis Tools, What Action Can You Take If You Segment The Data?
- When running a sponsored link campaign, why can you enable conversion tracking on your site?
- What benefit of advertising with TrueView best serves a new video advertiser hoping to share his niche brand story with just the right audience?
- Which Statement Is True About Time-Decay Attribution?
- When Looking To Create Video Content For Your Marketing Strategy, What Are The Three Best Practices?
- The optimization rate is made up of more than 50 recommendations to optimize your campaigns on the Search Network.
- Which Two Statements Are True About Evaluating Your Existing Ad Campaigns?
- Bing Ads Keyword Planner lets you find new keywords from a phrase, website, or category. Which Bing Ads tabs can you access Keyword Planner from?
- John runs a video campaign and realizes that while his views are high overall, his engagement rates are low. What three questions he might ask himself to figure out what is wrong?
- Let’s say you have a blog about cinema. What Kind Of User Can You Expect To Reach Through Display Advertising?
- Match each ad format to its primary marketing objective. Drag and drop each item into the appropriate box.
- When looking at your customer’s Search Network campaign, you notice that the average ad position of one of the ad groups has deteriorated. What automatic bidding strategy should you apply to improve the position of these ads?
- By Linking A Google My Business Account With A Google Ads Account, You’re Able To Create Location Extensions. Which Information Can Location Extensions Display?
- Regarding the development of an online business activity, which of the following propositions is correct?
- How does Google Ads generate responsive Search ads?
- Which Google Measurement Product Is Designed For Brick-And-Mortar Retailers That Collect Shopper Purchase Data In A Customer Relationship Management System?
- Felix Launched Both A Google Search Ad Campaign And A Google Display Ad Campaign To Drive Sales Of Tools On His Home Improvement Website. He Reviewed His Sales Data After Two Weeks And Noticed His Search Ad Campaign Is The Most Successful. Which Optimization Type Should Felix Use If He Wants To Use Bidding Or Targeting To Acquire More Customers?
- A Customer Is Receptive To An Upsell During A Product Purchase. Which Part Of The Customer Journey Has Been Exhibited?
- In video campaigns, post-impression conversions are attributed to the last impression of a video ad.
- Mary Is A Marketing Manager For A Nationwide Vegan Restaurant Chain. She Wants To Reach Potential Customers Across Two Media Channels Focusing On Specific Audience Behaviors. Which Two Channels Could She Choose To Reach Her Desired Objective?
- Yvette’s YouTube advertising client owns a boutique offering an exclusive line of designer handbags. She’d like to drive purchases of these handbags using YouTube. Which YouTube format would Yvette recommend to her client?
- You work in a large ad agency. Your customer wants to launch a PPC campaign similar to his competitor’s campaign. You need to prove your strategy to the customer. Which two SEMrush reports will help you get ideas on this competitor’s promotion and evaluate his AdWords budget?
- You work for a company that has a form where people can request a free consultation. You want to create a list of people in your territory who have submitted this form. Which tool will you need to use to do this?
- Jerran Is A Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. His Client Would Like To Track Contact Form Submissions Originating From Their Google Ads Account. The Client Has A Global Site Tag Successfully Installed, So Jerran Can Use An Event Tag To Track This Conversion Action. Which Type Of Event Tag Should Jerran Use?
- You want to plot a graph that shows the changes in the number of keywords that won a Featured Snippet throughout the year. Which SEMrush tool should you use and how?
- You want to know whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by an unusual amount. Which of the following would be most useful?
- Camila Has An Online Store And Is Using Google Ads To Improve Her Online Advertising Efforts. She Currently Has Google Analytics Set Up For Her Website And Now Wants To Set Up Conversion Tracking In Google Ads. What Must She Do In Order To Make Conversion Tracking Effective?
- You want to find out what websites are linking to your competitors but not you. Which of the following SEMrush tools can you use?
- Yan Wants To Attract Customers Specifically Searching On Google For Time-B-Gone, His Company’s Unique Office-Support Product. His Marketing Consultant Suggests Using Dynamic Search Ads, And Knows Yan Will Need To Start With A Simple Approach. For Vendors Like Yan, What’s The Simplest Method For Using Dynamic Search Ads?
- You want a second view of your data where you only see traffic to a specific subdirectory. What is the best way to set this up?