–What’s The First Step To Display Network Retargeting?–
—Define your audience—
–Write the content–
–Define a call to action–
- Which Statement Describes Rules-Based Attribution?
- Of the following statements about conversion tracking, two are true. Which ones?
- Where Can Your Sponsored Links Be Distributed?
- While Mobile Advertising Is A Great Tool For Marketers, In What Case Can It Be Ineffective?
- When a company studies the interest of establishing its presence on the Web, which element does not constitute a factor to be taken into account imperatively?
- Ansel is planning a Google Ads campaign for his new plumbing client. He knows the client’s top priority is new contact form submissions. His client is also interested in measuring newsletter subscriptions. Which two conversion actions can Ansel measure to showcase the campaign’s results in the client’s two areas of interest?
- When trying to market your business locally, what are the three key pieces of information you need to include in your directory listing?
- When it comes to driving action, you should focus on audiences with the strongest level of intent. Which of these “lowest funnel” audiences is comprised of users who’ve already interacted with your brand, but for some reason didn’t convert?
- You Operate An Online Retail Website And Have Google Tag Manager Set Up To Manage Your Tags On Your Site. You Now Want To Set Up Sitewide Conversion Tracking Tags In Order To Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Your Next Google Ad Campaign. Which Step Is Required In Order To Do This Setup?
- When you are looking to promote your business to mobile users, advertising on social media can be really effective because
- Servers Hosting Websites Have Their Own Unique IP Address. What Is This Address Made Of?
- Custom intent audiences allow advertisers to reach YouTube users who previously performed specific searches on Google platforms. What platforms are these?
- Tom’s Setting Up Website Call Conversion Tracking For His Business’s Website, Using Google Ads. Place The Steps Required For The Setup In The Correct Order.
- Levi’s An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Schools’ Changing Needs. What Are Two Habits Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies?
- You Want To Track First Opens For Your Mobile App. Your App Uses The Firebase SDK. Place The Steps In The Correct Order To Accomplish This Within Google Ads.
- Google offers a variety of methods for tracking calls from ads, websites, and mobile sites. Match each of these conversion tracking goals with the corresponding method.
- For Targeted Search Ads, Which Proposal Best Describes “Exclude Keywords”?
- David Owns A Retail Business That Just Implemented A Web App To Supplement Sales. He Needs To Choose An Attribution Partner To Integrate The App For In-App Conversion Tracking.
- Regarding the promotion of your online activity, which of the following propositions is correct?
- How to Create Video Ads to Maximize Your YouTube Effectiveness?
- Bing Ads integrates reliable research and reporting tools to help you identify potential areas for improvement for your campaigns. What do we call the process of improving a campaign on the basis of the results generated by these tools?
- Google My Business Provides Businesses With Opportunities For Connecting With Their Customers Online. What Are Two Ways Google My Business Would Help Engage Your Customers?
- Which Concept Does The Following Definition Correspond to? “Distribution of an audience into groups according to their nature and their centers of interest, with the aim of identifying the group most interested in your product or service”
- Why Is It Difficult, Or Maybe Impossible, To Calculate A Total Increase In Brand Awareness From A Campaign Spanning Multiple Media Channels?
- Measuring Conversion Actions Can Help You Better Understand How Users Connect With Your Brand. Which Are Conversion Actions You Can Measure?
- Yves heard that the custom_label attributes can help him organize his Shopping campaign. With custom labels, Yves can provide:
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- You work for a travel agency and need to write your next blog post. What topic should you write about to attract families that have never heard of you and are looking to take a vacation?
- You want to track your Facebook business page with the Social Media Poster. Which metrics can SEMrush provide you with?
- You want to see conversion rates for Windows visits coming from London. Which of the following dimensions would you need to select?
- You want to plan YouTube media in terms of reach and frequency, talk in terms of GRPs and cost per points. What Google measurement solution will you use?
- You want to improve your customer experience processes and your products to ensure you’re focused on delight. Which should you do to get the largest, most representative sample?
- You want to find out if you need to supplement your SEO with paid ads by finding which of your poorly performing organic keywords can be replaced with paid keywords. What will you do?
- You want to create your daily social media plan and decide how many tweets to post today with the help of the Social Media Tracker. What should you do?
- Theo Is Looking To Improve His Google Search Ads Campaign. On His Google Ads Recommendations Page, He Notices That His Google Search Campaign Has An Optimization Score Of 75%. What Does This Mean?
- You’ve Set Up The Social Media Tracker To Monitor Social Media Activity. You’ve Posted On Instagram Five Times Within The Last Month. Why Does The Tool Show Zero Activity On Instagram?
- When Are Automated Extensions, Such As Seller Ratings, Shown?
- You’ve just joined a new company as one of their newest inbound sales representatives and are excited to begin executing on their connect strategy. You’ve recently identified a potential buyer, determined their persona, and identified which lead source they came from. What are your next steps as an inbound salesperson, in order?
- Bob’s Electronics Company Is Launching The Sale Of A New Television, UltraView1000. Bob Decides To Use Phrase Match In His Search Ads Campaign Because He Wants Searches That Contain UltraView1000 To Show His Ad. How Else Will Phrase Match Benefit Bob’s Campaign?
- You’ve been working for a company for several years and have recently identified that the typical sales cycle is around nine to twelve months. With this knowledge, you’ve recently tasked your new marketing intern to create a traditional lead nurturing workflow. The workflow is set to send four emails over six days to all of the contacts in your database. How can the intern make this workflow more effective?
- You’ve been given free reign to create a mobile-first campaign and a healthy budget to invest in mobile assets. What are the first steps you should take to get started?
- YouTube is a great source for curating interesting content for your audience. Hootsuite helps with its built in YouTube ____________ functionality to discover new videos based on keywords or key phrases. Once you’ve found great content, you can easily
- When Should You Use Remarketing Lists For Search Ads?
- Mario Is Working On A Text Ad That Will Run On The Google Search Network. He Filled In Each Component With The Necessary Information. What Component Asked Mario To Highlight Unique Details About His Product And Limited The Number Of Characters He Could Use To Two Fields Of 90 Characters?
- Google Ads Reviews Saved Text Ads To Ensure They Meet Advertising Policies Before Being Shown To Users. What Criteria Are Reviewed By Google Ads?
- With Dynamic Search Ads, What Does The Advertiser Provide?
- What Ad Extension Is Only Available As A Full Automated Ad Extension?
- Helen’s Heating and Air (HHA) wants to encourage interest in their new smart refrigerators. They know that WidgetCo also sells smart refrigerators. HHA’s marketing manager creates the broad match keyword “refrigerator,” and adds “WidgetCo” as a negative keyword. Which two searches may prompt the ad?
- Your team just hired a new sales rep, and you’re coaching them on how to create a good email template. They ask you how to figure out the purpose of a template. What advice should you give them?
- When running Remarketing Lists for Search Ads campaigns, some audience lists have higher potential to convert leads than others. Order the audience lists from highest to lowest potential. (The highest potential should be on top.)