–What’s the sales team’s role in content creation?–
–Sales should be involved in content creation on an ongoing basis.–
–Sales should be involved in identifying the content that needs to be created but not in creating it.–
–Sales may be involved in the early stages of your content creation efforts, but once your sales enablement strategy is fully implemented, marketing should be able to create content without help from sales.–
–Sales should manage marketing’s content creation operations.–
- All Of The Following Are Benefits Of Involving Content In Your Sales Process EXCEPT:
- True Or False? If Your Product Can Be Used To Do More Than One Job, Content That Talks About All Of Those Jobs Will Be Relevant To Your Customers.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Super Veggie Juice Co. is a hero to people who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time to cook and eat vegetables.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- A Vision Should Be All Of The Following EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- You Tell Your Executive Team That Your Company Should Have A Content Manager, And They Ask, “Can’t Someone Take That On As A Side Project?” How Should You Respond?
- How bold should your goals be?
- Evaluate This SLA: Marketing Will Generate Five Qualified Leads Each Month, And Sales Will Contact Each Of Them Within 12 Hours.
- Fill In The Blank: _____ Is The Glue That Holds Sales And Marketing Teams Together.
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you discover a group of people you can’t be a hero to, what should you do?
- If your service-level agreement provides your sales team with more leads than they can handle, what’s the FIRST thing you should do?
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to produce more leads than they normally do, what is the FIRST thing you should do?
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- Which Of The Following Is The BEST Way To Ensure Your Smarketing Meetings Have A High Level Of Psychological Safety?
- The Internet Has Changed The Power Dynamics Between Buyers And Sellers. How Does Sales Enablement Help Businesses Use This Change To Their Advantage?
- How Do Goals And A Vision Work Together?
- The internet has changed the power dynamics between buyers and sellers. How does sales enablement help businesses use this change to their advantage?
- True or false? Contacting new leads within five minutes is better than contacting them within 24 hours.
- True or false? Ideal customer profiles are only relevant to B2B companies.
- True or false? If you don’t have enough hand raisers and good-fit, sales-ready leads to keep your sales team busy, your sales reps should find helpful ways to reach out to good-fit leads that aren’t sales ready.
- True or false? If your marketing team is producing a lot of content, a large percentage of it is naturally going to be valuable to the sales team.
- True or false? If your product can be used to do more than one job, content that talks about all of those jobs will be relevant to your customers.
- True or false? If you’ve identified multiple personas in your customer base, you should put all of them in your hero statement.
- How Many Customers Do You Need To Interview In Order To Develop A High Quality Buyer Persona?
- You Explain The Concept Of Smarketing Meetings To Your Leadership Team, And One Person Asks, “How Often Do We Need To Have These Meetings?” How Do You Respond?
- If Your Service-Level Agreement Requires Your Marketing Team To Generate 40 Qualified Leads Each Month, How Should They Deliver Those Leads?
- True or false? In most companies, marketing creates more content than any other department.
- True or false? Marketing and sales should have separate revenue goals.
- True or false? Personas can change over time.
- True or false? Sales outreach is a good place to experiment with video.
- True or false? Technology should be implemented before you design your sales enablement processes.
- True or false? The main purpose of smarketing meetings is to recognize high achievers.
- True or false? The more education you can provide your prospects before they meet with sales, the more qualified they’ll be when they get there.
- True or false? Within one ideal customer profile, there may be multiple buyer personas.
- True or false? You can partner with other companies that solve the same job your product solves.
- True or false? You need a vision or goals but not both.
- True or false? Your customers only need help firing a solution if they were previously paying for a product to do the same job as yours.
- What does Jobs to Be Done help you identify?
- What is a judicial branch? (HubSpot)
- What is inbound?
- What is the difference between a vision and goals?
- What is the relationship between personas and Jobs to Be Done?
- What should the content your sales team uses during the sales process do?
- What’s the difference between teams and work groups?