–When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:–
–avoided, unless the client asks you why he is meeting with you.–
—client-oriented to let the client know what he will gain from meeting with you.—
–as fast as possible, so the client does not realize he is going to be sold.–
–quickly covered, so the client knows you are still in control.–
- You’re using target search page location bidding. You know it’s working because you see your ad:
- Views can include website data from before the view was created.
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Advertising Over Display Advertising?
- Which reports indicate how traffic arrived at a website?
- Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Clyde wants to raise the profile of his dance school. A “Display Network only” campaign can help him:
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
- Keyword Planner can do all of these things except:
- What scope applies to Custom Metrics?
- Adwords Editor lets users do all of these things except:
- How does an extension work on a Display ad?
- Which report is helpful when using Site and Category Exclusions?
- You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-per-click (CPC) bid by:
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- When trying to increase the product sales on your website, one way to achieve this is to
- If you’d like your ads to show on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
- Why would an advertiser use sitelinks?
- Which Client Would You Advise To Use Radius Targeting?
- What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
- The increased use of the internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
- Which two bidding strategies can boost brand awareness and recognition?
- An advertiser would NOT use AdWords’ mobile offering to:
- Why is it important to understand the expectations a client has of you?
- When preparing to submit a new data feed, you should:
- What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimisation?
- When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- Why do mobile advertisers care about driving physical store traffic?
- Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for a display advertising network?
- Anne wants to use her impression share metrics to optimize her Shopping campaign. She should:
- Which extensions can help drive installs of your mobile app?
- Why do advertisers care about driving calls to their business?
- Which is a best practice for a successful TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which Description Below Best Describes The Action You Would Undertake In This Dialog Box?
- To run a TrueView video ad, the video must be uploaded to:
- Advertisers can set bids per ad format
- When it comes to mobile, how would you define usability?
- Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting Paris on vacation and don’t live in France. What would be an effective way to target this client’s customers?
- What should you consider when developing your website content?
- Cliff just started working with a client who has a very disorganized Google Ads account. What’s an effective way for him to begin restructuring his client’s account?
- When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance.
- Which Dynamic Search Ads Option Allows An Advertiser To Group Web Pages Under Custom Labels?
- Your ecommerce site sells colorful wrist watches that visitors can customize using a tool online. Which of the following represent a micro conversion for your site?
- Jamie Wants To Focus On Selling Her Overstocked Blue Saucepans. She Sets Up Keywords Using A Broad-Match Modifier. What Are Two Ways The Broad-Match Modifier Makes Jamie’s Work Easier?
- You’d Like To Improve An Ad’s Perceived Quality During An Ad Auction. What Aspect Of The Ad Will Be Most Beneficial For You To Work On?