–When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?–
–A/B testing means you can split your contacts alphabetically–
–A/B testing means you send the same email twice to the same people–
—A/B testing means splitting your audience and sending each of them a different variation of your email—
–A/B testing means it is spell checked and proofed, prior to hitting send–
- What do website analytics allow you to do?
- When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- Which report shows the percentage of traffic that has visited your site before?
- Which of these criteria CANNOT be used to create a Custom Segment?
- Which ad format is easiest to create, edit, and has the widest reach on the Google Display Network?
- Which is a benefit of using server–to–server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
- What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?
- When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else you want to be sure we discuss during our meeting?” is:
- What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Select The 4 Features That Are Available On Hootsuite Mobile:
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- Why is average view frequency important to measure?
- Hootsuite Publisher is an area of the dashboard that gives Social Media Managers:
- What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Why is it important that you set goals when planning your display ad campaigns?
- When Defining A Strategy For Your Business, How Can Competitor Analysis Help You Establish A USP (Or Unique Selling Point)?
- What makes the data cycle useful?
- Video ads may appear in videos marked “Private” on YouTube.
- What do earned actions measure?
- What is masthead billing based on?
- are a type of ad format that show extra information about your business.
- When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
- What are the targeting options for mastheads?
- When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called
- Research for a client who owns used car dealerships show that people who visit his website also visit certain popular car blogs. Which targeting method would you use to reach these people?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from people in Switzerland. Why might this happen?
- Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- Which Of The Following Is NOT A Category You Should Organize Your Content Audit By?
- Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
- Which of the following is NOT true about site search experience on mobile sites?
- Which format is preferred for the multi-device and high-resolution icons?
- Which of the following describes the Payment API correctly?
- A vanity URL in Hootsuite is best described as:
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice to optimize forms on mobile?
- Before introducing mobile site design best practices to your clients, you should examine their:
- Which can an advertiser include in a TrueView video ad to increase interactivity?
- How would you recommend that William set his budget if he wants to spend US $608 per month on his campaign? OR An advertiser has decided that they want to spend $608 per month for their campaign. How would you recommend they set their budget in their AdWords account?
- Targeting by topic is a good strategy if your client wants to:
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for:
- Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
- Why can an intermittently available mobile network result in a poor experience?
- Belinda’s boutique just started carrying 3 new designer labels. She wants to show an image ad announcing the new collections to people who are browsing websites about designer clothing. Which campaign is a good fit?
- The Default Session Timeout Duration In Google Analytics Is How Many Minutes?
- Which of the following are possible uses of views within a single Google Analytics account?
- What type of data does Google Analytics prohibit you from collecting?
- Which of these is a scope for Custom Metrics?
- Where can app ads run?