–When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?–
–Build an online store with an integrated payment system–
—Set up a web-based money transfer software like PayPal—
–Invest in a new website platform–
–Use other platforms such as eBay or Etsy–
- Trevor Owns A Manufacturing Business That Makes Specialized Hiking And Rock Climbing Gear. He Is A Very Small Player In The Market, But He Is Ready To Scale Up His Business. Which Google Ads Campaign Type Should Trevor Use To Increase His Brand’s Exposure And Reach Audiences With Interests In Hiking And Rock Climbing Across The Web?
- You’ve added a conversion tracking tag to a landing page on your business site. By analyzing the sales data, you find duplicate conversions. What is the cause of the duplicates?
- Which two segments CANNOT be applied to reporting data?
- Angela’s Ready To Get Started With Her First Smart Display Campaign, But Her Account Isn’t Yet Eligible Due To Not Having Enough Conversions In The Last 30 Days. What’s The Minimum Number Of Conversions Needed (In The Last 30 Days) To Be Eligible To Set Up A Smart Display Campaign?
- Amanda has been researching using YouTube as a tool to promote her content. She was impressed with YouTube’s reach and the infrastructure of innovations the platform has committed to developing. Furthermore, he is excited about the freedom of expression that is granted to creators on YouTube. As a creator, what’s another reason why Amanda should choose YouTube?
- What are benefits of observing which Amazon audiences are reached by your non-Amazon ads?
- Karen Has Opened A New Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Build Awareness Of Her New Products. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Karen Reach Her Marketing Objective?
- Google provides you with several methods to record phone calls from ads, websites, and mobile websites. Select the correct method for each of the following conversion tracking goals.
- A Company Creates Niche Sporting Equipment For Active Female Senior Citizens. The Company Expects Potential Customers To Be Above 65 Years Old, Either With Or Without A Shown Interest In Sports. The Company’s Marketing Team Is Looking To Build Awareness About Their Company’s Innovative Products. Which Option Can Best Help Them Reach Their Specific Audience?
- Which three landing page tests are available in Search Ads 360?
- True or false ? TrueView ads on Google Video Partners improve ad recall as much as TrueView ads on YouTube.
- You can focus a campaign or ad group on potential customers who meet certain criteria. Which ?
- How can advertisers calculate return on ad spend and other cost based metrics?
- A company in the education sector is preparing to distribute a marketing campaign for its application. Identify three factors she should take into account when determining the goals of her future campaign.
- A company in the education sector is preparing to distribute a marketing campaign for its application. Identify the factors she should take into account in determining the goals of her future campaign.
- You want to complete conversion tracking setup on your business website with Google Ads. You’ve already implemented a global sitewide tag. Your next step is to create event tags, which must be placed in the correct section of your web pages to properly function. Where’s the event tag implemented on a web page?
- Stores can include contact information such as phone numbers, emails, or physical addresses.
- Your online store is using Firebase as its SDK for its mobile app. The app integrates with your website. You’re also using Google Ads to manage your marketing efforts. You want to automatically import conversions into Google Analytics for Firebase. Which action will accomplish this?
- You’re setting up offline conversion tracking. You need to upload offline data into your Google Ads account. Which two formats are supported?
- Yvette Owns A Jewelry Store And Has Decided To Create A Youtube Advertising Campaign To Drive Online Sales Of Her New Wedding Band Designs. Since She’s New To Youtube Advertising, She Doesn’t Know Which Bidding Type She Should Choose For Her Campaign. Which Bidding Type Will Yvette Have To Use For Her Trueview For Action Campaign?
- Maria Noticed Last Month That Her Ad Often Showed Up Beside A Competitor’s Ad For The Same Search Terms. How Can Maria Understand How Her Performance Compares To That Of Other Advertisers?
- Fill In The Blank: If You Are Planning To Grow Your International Social Media Business, You Must First
- Fill In The Blank Space: When You Advertise Internationally, You Should Make Your Products Or Services ______ In The New Market, And Consider ___________ And ___________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ Internet search engines to find content.
- Who Can You Target With Display Advertising Campaigns?
- How Do Cost-Per-Click (CPC) Ads Compete With Cost-Per-Thousand Impressions (CPM) Ads On The Display Network?
- An Advertiser Wants To Achieve The Top Position In Paid Search Results. Which Recommendations Would Improve The Likelihood Of The Advertiser’s Ad Showing In The Top Position?
- Tristan owns a local flower shop. His customers are already finding him online, but he’s curious whether Google My Business can do more than just list his phone number and address. How can Google My Business help Tristan engage his customers?
- What Kind of Data Corresponds to a Statistic That Can Take the Form of a Number?
- What Are The Three Key Elements To Consider When Evaluating Keywords For SEO?
- Every Time Your Ad Is Eligible To Show, Google Ads Calculates Its Ad Rank Using Your Bid Amount, Components Of Quality Score, And:
- What Statistics Can Help You Identify The Blog Post Is Most Resonant With Your Audience?
- Senior executives at a global manufacturing company are determining the key performance indicators they’ll use to judge how effective their online video advertising campaigns will be on Google Ads. What guidelines are they creating?
- What Are The First Steps To Take When Building An Online Business Strategy?
- Which ad extensions can be served automatically?
- Which proposal is not an example of detailed demographics?
- Once you’ve established conversion actions in your Google Ads account, you’ll be provided with a conversion tracking tag. What should you do with this snippet of code to successfully track conversion actions?
- What Is The Main Reason Why Writing Techniques Should Be Adapted For Online Content?
- What is the best targeting option to boost brand awareness?
- What Good Practice Should You Consider When Sending E-Mails To Your Contacts?
- On The Display Network, Your Ad Is Eligible To Show On A Webpage If Your
- How Would You Recommend That William Set His Budget If He Wants To Spend US $608 Per Month On His Campaign?
- What’s the best way to find out how many clicks Bing Ads has identified as low quality?
- What Is Better Not To Display On Your Website?
- You’ve Set Up Conversion Actions For Your Online Retail Site. Now You Want To Set Up Conversion Tracking Tags To Gain Some Deeper Insights Into How People Engage With Your Ads. Match The Required Tagging Action With The Corresponding Conversion Measurement.
- What Should You Include In Your Targeted Search Ad To Generate More Clicks?
- Conversion Measurement Is An Excellent Way For Businesses To Understand How Users Are Engaging With Their Brand. Match Each Conversion Action To A Relevant Example Of A Business Need.
- Why Is It Important For A Business To Be Visible In Search Engines?
- For what type of business does increasing Internet use present many opportunities?
- To advertise with Google Ads, you start by creating campaigns based on your business goals. What type of campaign would you choose for each of the following scenarios?