–When optimizing the title attribute for her new line of bicycles, Matilda should include:–
–symbols and foreign characters to get the user’s attention such as exclamation points–
–the price and shipping cost–
—keywords and relevant attributes in the title such as brand, size, and color—
–the bike style name only–
- Why might you use the “Search Network campaigns with Display opt-in” campaign type?
- What report can help you identify opportunities to improve your keywords and ads?
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?
- Why should you link your client’s Google Ads account to Search Console?
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
- According to Google data, after seeing an ad on their smartphone, more than half of people:
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- The majority of consumers want ads customized to their:
- The automated “Maximize clicks” bid strategy attempts to get advertisers the most:
- When using cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding, an advertiser bids using a maximum CPA and pays by:
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But, she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management of the locations may be too diﬃcult. How does Google My Business simplify the management of multiple locations for Tara?
- When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
- Which Goals are available in Google Analytics?
- What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage for data collection?
- Which parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
- What report shows the percent of site traffic that visited previously?
- An advertiser with stores throughout the country could use Location Extension Targeting to:
- Hootsuite Mobile Is Useful For Teams Because Of The Following Functionality:
- An advertiser would NOT use AdWords’ mobile offering to:
- Why is it important to understand the expectations a client has of you?
- When preparing to submit a new data feed, you should:
- What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimisation?
- When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- Why do mobile advertisers care about driving physical store traffic?
- Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for a display advertising network?
- Anne wants to use her impression share metrics to optimize her Shopping campaign. She should:
- Which extensions can help drive installs of your mobile app?
- Why do advertisers care about driving calls to their business?
- Which is a best practice for a successful TrueView in-stream ad?
- Why is it a best practice to set a bid for the “everything else in all products” product group?
- Sharing A Custom Report Will Share The Report Configuration And Data Included In The Report.
- Overview And Reports Are Modules Within Which Hootsuite Product?
- When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- What is the most popular and loved feature of Hootsuite?
- When you’re building a business website, what purpose does a server have?
- When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- You can do all of the following actions in the Composer, except:
- When is someone added to an advertiser’s video remarketing list?
- Which email contact does Google use to notify merchants about account warnings?
- Which allows for efficient font reuse between pages?
- Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- How do you prioritize optimization of the mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
- Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
- When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When It Comes To Promoting A Business Locally, Search Engines Can _______________ Your Business In The Search Results Page If The User Is Near Your Location.