–When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?–
—Analytics will associate users and sessions with their respective domains—
–Analytics will send an alert about duplicate data collection–
–Analytics will associate users and sessions with a single domain–
–Analytics will not associate users and sessions with any domain–
- Why Should Campaigns With Different Marketing Objectives Be Separated Into Different Performance Planner Plans?
- For a business, what is one of the main benefits of having an online presence?
- Carlotta’s online campaigns generated a lot of clicks, but fewer sales than expected. How can Shopping ads help ensure that the clicks your ads receive are from customers who are more interested in your products?
- Gabriele wants to use Google Ads to advertise his website and is considering the possibility of using one of the Smart Bidding strategies offered by Google. What are two Smart Bidding strategies that Gabriele can use for his next campaign?
- How Does Google Display Ads Drive Marketing Results Every Day For Thousands Of Advertisers Around The World?
- Which two methods can be used to pass conversion attributes such as model type, color, and year of production through a Floodlight activity?
- What Can The Performance Planner Recommend?
- Which two conversion sources can be reported in custom columns?
- Imagine that you want to regain the interest of users who have bought something on your website in the last six months and are listed in the database of your CRM system. What audience solution should you use?
- When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after creating an order?
- Zoe Runs A Sports Media Website That Caters To Fans Of Many Different Types Of Sports. She’s Starting A Google Display Ads Campaign And Is Considering Methods To Reach Her Sports-Loving Audience. What’s A Compelling Reason For Zoe To Use Affinity Audiences?
- Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Which sentence best describes the insights gained from reviewing the total detail page view rate (DPVR) metric?
- Which three engines are supported by the Search Ads 360 API?
- A coffee mug maker has several video creations and wants to know which one performs better when it comes to advertising memorabilia. What tool can Google use?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks?
- When setting up your Store, which tactic can encourage targeted exploration?
- If you use Google Tag Manager, which site-wide tagging solution should you choose to measure conversions?
- Which of the following is considered paid traffic?
- Drew’s Newest Client Has Heard A Great Deal About The Effectiveness Of Youtube’s Audience Solutions, But He’s Still Not Convinced It’s Right For His Business. He Wants To Know Why An Advertiser Would Choose To Include Youtube Audience Solutions In A Campaign. What Are Three Reasons Advertisers Would Choose Youtube Audience Solutions?
- By Design, Youtube Advertising Specifically Delivers Three Distinct Business Outcomes To Advertisers. What Are The Three Business Outcomes Youtube, By Design, Delivers?
- Tony Travels Frequently. He Needs To Be Able To Make Changes To His Google Ads Account While He’s Offline, So He Downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony Can Do All Of The Following Except:
- Fill In The Blank: If You Use __________ When Creating Targeted Search Ads, Minor Variants (Such As Plurals) May Trigger The Ad To Show.
- Fill In The Blank: When You Optimize An SEM Campaign, Exclude Keywords _________ From Your Ads To Users Who Search Unrelated To Your Activity.
- Clyde Wants To Raise The Profile Of His Dance School. A “Display Network” Campaign Can Help Him:
- Which two statements are true about evaluating your existing ad campaigns?
- Fill In The Blanks: In Display Advertising, Remarketing Allows
- What Is The Recommended Next Step If You Noticed From The Search Terms Report That Certain Search Terms Are Leading To A High Number Of Clicks On Your Ads?
- An Advertiser Looking To Drive Conversions Is Using Manual Cost–Per–Click (CPC) Bidding. Which Factor Should Be Most Important For This Advertiser When Deciding Keyword Bids?
- What Type Of Keywords Should You Use To Reach Mobile Users Looking For Your Business?
- Donna Sells T–Shirts Featuring Vintage Album Covers. She Wants People Searching For Unusual T–Shirts To Find Her Website, But She Also Thinks People Interested In Music Might Make A Purchase. What Campaign Type Would You Recommend?
- What are the three big factors that define the quality of an ad?
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management may be too difficult. How does Google My Business address Tara’s concern?
- Which tool is used to measure the effectiveness of your website?
- An Advertiser Wants To Target People On The Search Network Who Have Previously Visited Their Website. What Should They Do?
- Which Is A Benefit Of Advertising Online With Google Ads?
- What Information Should You Include On Your Company Profile Page In Social Media?
- Peter has a website that promotes his local vacation rental site. He uses Google Ads to manage his advertising campaign. He’s cross-referencing his purchase conversions with his backend CRM, and the data isn’t matching up. What’s an attributed reason for this discrepancy?
- What Method Allows A Business To Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
- When Creating A Keyword List Using Broad Match, Why Should You Leave Out Misspellings And Plural Forms Of Keywords?
- Anne–Marie’s Business Goal Is To Generate Online Sales Of Her Handmade Purses. Her Google Ads Costs Are $100 Per Week And She Wants To Know If Her Advertising Investment Is Paying Off. What Additional Information Do You Need In Order To Calculate Her Return On Investment (ROI)?
- What Action Can Google Search Console Service Help You Take?
- Which factor has no impact on the optimization rate of an account?
- What is the ideal goal of an SEO plan?
- What Is The Most Important Aspect When Creating Video Content For Your Display Ads?
- What is one of the main benefits of Google Ads automatic auctions?
- What content could be used for a site snippet extension?
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance.
- For A Business, What Is The Advantage Of Using Google Analytics On Its Website?
- Why do publishers of a travel app like Your Adventure have an interest in creating ad groups focused on speciﬁc themes, such as dining experiences, guided hikes or sightseeing?