–Which Description Below Best Describes The Action You Would Undertake In This Dialog Box?–
–creating a stream–
–sharing account permissions with your team–
–scheduling a post–
—adding an Instagram account to Hootsuite—
–composing a message for your audience–
- Data Are Made Anonymous By:
- In order to differentiate ads from those of competitors, advertisers should:
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- To raise awareness of what you’re advertising without limiting who might see your ads, you should:
- Your ad can show to a potential customers when your targeted language matches:
- Each campaign in your Google Ads account should have a single:
- What’s the benefit of having multiple ads in an ad group?
- When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
- Filters cannot perform what action on collected data?
- Which default traffic source dimensions does Google Analytics report for each website visitor?
- What channel is not included in the default Channels report?
- You might choose to use preferred layouts for dynamic display ads if your client:
- The strategic use of different marketing channels affects:
- In Custom Reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on direct response marketing goals?
- In order to use target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding, an advertiser must:
- Sylvia wants to create a My Google Business account for her 3 retail locations.How can Sylvia verify each location in Google My Business?
- When creating a presentation based on lots of data, what principle should you bear in mind?
- What is the Google Network?
- What Report Compares Metrics Based On User Acquisition Date Over A Series Of Weeks?
- Which of the following criteria could NOT be used for a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
- If you want to target ads to only people who speak Spanish, you can:
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following:
- An advertiser can target mobile apps via google ads
- Which of the following is NOT a type of mobile ad extension?
- How Can Your Business Benefit From Video Without Making One Yourself?
- Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
- What’s the best way to indicate in a feed that a product is on sale for a limited time?
- How can Helen provide free shipping for a small group of promotional products?
- A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
- Search engines _________ the internet to discover content.
- What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- What are best practices for creating a TrueView in-stream ad?
- How would you determine the clickthrough rate (CTR) for a client’s search ads?
- Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
- What is the main purpose of summarizing the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
- When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- See The Visual Below. Why Is The Action Being Taken Here Important?
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand2
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- TrueView video ads can be especially effective for driving what goals?
- When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Some of the Apps in the Hootsuite App Directory include ‘plugins’ which means that the app:
- Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- Which allows advertisers to automate Google Ads reporting and campaign management?