–Which Display Ad Format Runs In Both Native And Non-Native Inventory?–
—Responsive Display Ads—
- If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- Which feature applies to the Display Network but not the Search Network?
- Shopping ads use Merchant Center product data to decide how and where to show ads
- What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived?
- An advertiser wants to know if Shopping ads will appear on YouTube. What should you tell her?
- Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
- You might analyze exact match impression share data to get an idea of:
- You can add a “+”modifier in front of the words in a broad match keyword to:
- By monitoring ad campaign performance, an advertiser may obtain the information needed to:
- What feature is required to collect the number of comments users posted to a web page?
- What cannot be collected by the default Analytics tracking code?
- Which functionality applies to HTML5 ads?
- If John is setting up a new video campaign, which manual bidding strategy should he use?
- Which statement about ad extensions isn’t true?
- Viewable cost-per-thousand impressions (vCPM):
- Olyana is about to implement a Google Ads campaign for her online business. She’s inserted a phone snippet on her website to replace her business number with a Google forwarding number. What will this allow Olyana to do now?
- Which targeting option can help you reach people who’ve previously visited your website?
- To increase the speed at which Google Analytics compiles reports, what action could be taken?
- What report shows a visual representation of user interactions on a website?
- Within how many days can a deleted view be restored?
- When does the tracking code send an event hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature must be enabled to use Multi-Channel Funnels?
- Ads are likely to be most contextually relevant to the sites on which they appear when using:
- View-through conversions are available to:
- You’ve received a warning for Content ID abuse. In reviewing bad claims, you notice a lot of issues stem from a single channel whose content consists entirely of movie trailers licensed from studios. After deactivating the bad references and releasing invalid claims, what else might you do?
- You’ve just used a positioning statement with a prospect and they say that the situation doesn’t resonate with their company. Should you try again with a different positioning statement?
- Marco Owns A Company That Installs Smart-Home Accessories. His Employees Recently Completed Specialized Training On Installing Specific Units For Garage Doors. He Wants To Capitalize On His Employees’ New Skills. How Could A Google Search Campaign Benefit His Business?
- Which Search Audience Solution Would Assist You In Finding New Customers That Share The Behaviors And Characteristics Of Your Remarketing Audience Segments?
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget you can’t exceed. Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- Your Google Search Text Ad Has Three Main Components. The First Is A Headline, And The Second Is A Description. What’s The Third Component?
- You tell your executive team that your company should have a content manager, and they ask,“Can’t someone take that on as a side project?” How should you respond?
- You should use an inline thank you message if you want to give more information to your new lead.
- You set out to have 15 of your unengaged leads click a link to a resource article by the end of your month-long workflow. What is this an example of?
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- Reggie Manages The Online Marketing Campaigns For A Vitamin And Supplement Store. He Launched A Google Search Campaign And Chose Website Traffic As His Campaign Marketing Goal. Which Outcome Is Reggie Expecting From The Campaign?
- Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.” Which benefit does broad match modifier give Bob’s Search Ads campaign?
- You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
- Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?
- Your profile picture should be easily recognizable, even at ________ size. Your _________ is usually the best choice.
- Your last email received great engagement from desktop users but performed poorly with mobile users. All of these would be great ways to improve mobile engagement for your next send EXCEPT:
- You’re working with a productivity app that is considering expansion outside of the US into LATAM. Besides translating the app into relevant languages, which three steps should you take before launching in new markets?
- Laverne created her first Google Search campaign for her yoga school. She selects the Google Search Network and by default, Google Search partners. Which benefit will she gain by appearing on Google Search partners?
- You’re running a search campaign to promote a product for senior citizens. You choose to exclude keywords such as “teenagers” and “kids.” What type of keywords are these?
- What content could be used for a structured snippet extension?
- Your email metrics are your listening device to refine and improve your marketing emails over time. What can your metrics help you track?
- You’re hosting an exploratory call with a regional trucking company that came to you because it’s interested in a website redesign. Which of the following questions would be best to help set the stage for positioning Growth-Driven Design later in the sales process?
- What Does Layering An Affinity Audience With A Broad Keyword Targeting Campaign Help You Do?
- Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company, An Online Pet Food Store And App, And She’s Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
- Each Similar Audience Has Its Seed List Members Removed To Ensure What?