–Which is a benefit of using display advertising with Google to build brand awareness?–
–Accurate forecasts of clicks and impressions–
–Consistent performance from day-to-day–
–Higher clickthrough rates (CTR) than on Google Search–
—Expansive network of diverse sites—
- If you are looking to be locally visible online, what information should you include on your website at a minimum?
- Robin is the owner of a small cafe with a Google My Business listing, but he would also like to own a mobile-friendly website. He doesn’t really know how to do it. What tool can he use to develop his site?
- Fill In The Blank: An Actionable Insight Shows ______ Of An Online Marketing Campaign.
- You’re reviewing the campaigns report in your Google Ads account to find out how effective your current ad campaign is. You’re particularly interested in finding out how many people clicked each ad, even if the click didn’t result in a sale. In which two columns of the campaign report will you see these metrics?
- Once you create a new advertiser, you will need to notify your Amazon representative for approval.
- Fill In The Blank: Businesses Should Focus On Social Media That Offers
- Fill In The Blank: Paying For Search Network Advertising Impacts How Your Website Appears
- A Client Wants To Promote Her New Mobile App By Showing Her Ads In Other Mobile Apps. How Can Google Ads Help Accomplish Her Goal?
- What Can You Do To Improve Your Visibility In Search Engines?
- What type of user would audiences in the market reach?
- Tom’s using Google Ads to promote his bicycle store. He’s created an Android App and needs to measure how effectively the current ad campaign is driving purchases. How can Tom accomplish this?
- What are the three main levers for automating intelligent campaigns on the Display Network?
- What two types of remarketing can be used with Google display ads?
- Susan’s created a gaming app, which she’s promoting on Google Ads. She wants to track first opens of the gaming app. What must she do first, before she can begin tracking opens of her app?
- What statistics tell you how many people find your ad interesting enough to click on it and visit your website?
- Your Client Wants To Show Ads To People Who’ve Visited Her Website Before. Which Google Ads Feature Would You Recommend She Use?
- Rodney’s trying to set up offline tracking using his Google Ads account. He downloaded the conversion template he wants to use. He adds the appropriate offline data and modifies it. When he tries to upload the template, the import process fails. What will cause the import process to fail?
- Which proposition doesn’t match the main reasons people choose YouTube?
- What part of a Search Network ad is not automatically generated by Dynamic Search Ads?
- Susan’s Sporting Goods Sells A Variety Of Sports Equipment And Clothing. How Should Susan Set Up Her Google Ads Account?
- Mary’s a marketing manager for a nationwide vegan restaurant chain. She’s considering which digital channel she should use to advertise her restaurant’s new menu upgrades to people who prefer vegan food. Which two digital channels could Mary use to reach her audience?
- Marisol owns a busy yoga studio popular with local college communities. Her customers call daily to check on class times, availability, and pricing, which takes too much of her staff’s time. Marisol would love to use Google My Business to provide the answers these customers need, without requiring her staff to take calls. Which feature of Google My Business could Marisol use to accomplish this?
- What Factor Can Have An Impact On The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
- What Factor Influences The Performance Of A Targeted Ad On Search Compared To That Of Your Competitors?
- Jon implemented conversion tracking tags for his website. He recently released an app as well. Jon’s reviewing the totals across all conversions using the campaign report in Google Ads, but he wants to see the conversion results specifically for app installs and first opens. How can he accomplish this?
- What Element Can Help A Search Engine Understand The Theme Of Your Page?
- If you’ve set up conversion actions in Google Ads and Google Analytics, you’ll notice differences in the way this data is calculated between the two platforms. What’s one of these differences?
- If you’re interested in tracking conversions in your Google Ads campaigns and have Google Analytics already installed, there’ll be differences in the conversion data reported by the two systems. What are two of these differences?
- What Would You Interest To Include In A Product C Description Page?
- Why Is Social Media Particularly Useful For Your Business To Build Trust And Engagement With Your Audience?
- Google Marketing Platform is as effective for small businesses as it is for enterprises. In fact, only two products aren’t available in the Small business version of Google Marketing Platform. What are these two products?
- What’s The Best Indicator That A Campaign Is Increasing Customer Loyalty?
- Which Of The Following Is Not An Advantage For Businesses Using Fully Integrated Ecommerce Platforms?
- Which Of The Following Is A “Call To Action” Displayed On A Website?
- Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for “display advertising network”?
- Brianna has a physical store that she’s successfully managed for 10 years. Her products aren’t designed to sell and ship online. She recently created an online website and app to advertise her business. Now she’s interested in using Google Ads to create an ad campaign and measure its effectiveness. How will offline conversion tracking help Brianna?
- Mickaël created a high quality ad with a powerful keyword list. He is disappointed that it is not being broadcast as much as he would like. Why is it not getting the expected results?
- Marc runs a small bicycle business. What tool can he use to turn his ad data into compelling visual reports?
- When You Sell Your Products And Services In Different Countries, What Payment Method Should You Offer To Users?
- When you optimize a website for search, what is the impact of meta tags and title tags on the search engine?
- Your agency is looking to run a video campaign that has flexible pricing, real-time optimization, and an ad format that allows users to opt out of watching. Where can you implement this campaign?
- When You Create A Presentation Based On A Large Amount Of Data, Which Principle Should You Apply?
- When setting up conversion tracking in an app, what two options are available?
- When You Narrow Your Commercial Links, Which Symbol Enables You To Replace A Large Query Keyword With An Exact Phrase?
- An Event Tag Is A Code Snippet That Works Directly With A Global Site Tag To Track Customer Actions Specified By An Advertiser As Conversions. Which Types Of Event Tags Can Be Created?
- Which Google Offering Could You Use To Measure The Number Of People Who Click Or View Your Ads And Later Visit Your Business Location?
- Which of the following three actions can improve your conversion rate?
- Everett Just Finished Building A Website For His Bus-Touring Company Using The Google My Business Website Builder. He Followed The Required Steps, And Is Eager To See His New Website Live On The Web. After Pointing The Domain At His New Website, How Long Does It Usually Take For The Site To Appear Online If The Site Is Built Correctly?
- You Added A Conversion Tracking Tag To A Landing Page On Your Business’s Website. When Analyzing Your Purchasing Data, You Find Duplicate Conversions. What’s Causing The Duplicates?
- How can Google Ads help you reach your business goals?