–Which is Amazons recommendation regarding a line items supply sources?–
–Separate line items based on the supply source–
–Use all available supply sources for each line item–
- You want to leverage the automated optimization feature for the majority of line items in an order, but you do have a specific need for spend on one line item. Which of the following is the best solution for you?
- For which reason(s) might you add a new pixel to your order?
- Accent Athletics analyzed performance for their Sponsored Products campaign for yoga apparel and realized that they are running out of budget every day. If they cannot increase their budget, what alternative actions would be appropriate?
- Accent Athletics has just launched a new line of products. Which sponsored ad could help them ensure they are appearing in related product detail pages in order to drive discoverability?
- Accent Athletics wants to promote their best selling basketball with creative that showcases just that ASIN. Which sponsored ad could help them ensure they are appearing in shopping results and related product detail pages in order to drive sales?
- After reviewing the metrics of a Sponsored Products campaign, Jorge identified that the ACOS for many products was much higher than the category average. What actions could he take to address this?
- Alecia is selling her products on Amazon, using her own resources to fulfill orders. Which of the following best describes Alecia?
- Amazon may adjust a bid in real time up to 100% when an ad may be more likely to convert to a sale, and lower a bid when less likely to convert to a sale. What is this describing?