–Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?–
–The amount of links contained in the email–
–The number of images in your email–
—The subject line of the email—
–The opportunity for customers to opt-out–
- Data Are Made Anonymous By:
- In order to differentiate ads from those of competitors, advertisers should:
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- To raise awareness of what you’re advertising without limiting who might see your ads, you should:
- Your ad can show to a potential customers when your targeted language matches:
- Each campaign in your Google Ads account should have a single:
- What’s the benefit of having multiple ads in an ad group?
- When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
- Filters cannot perform what action on collected data?
- Which default traffic source dimensions does Google Analytics report for each website visitor?
- What channel is not included in the default Channels report?
- You might choose to use preferred layouts for dynamic display ads if your client:
- The strategic use of different marketing channels affects:
- In Custom Reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on direct response marketing goals?
- In order to use target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding, an advertiser must:
- Sylvia wants to create a My Google Business account for her 3 retail locations.How can Sylvia verify each location in Google My Business?
- When creating a presentation based on lots of data, what principle should you bear in mind?
- What is the Google Network?
- What Report Compares Metrics Based On User Acquisition Date Over A Series Of Weeks?
- Which of the following criteria could NOT be used for a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
- If you want to target ads to only people who speak Spanish, you can:
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following:
- An advertiser can target mobile apps via google ads
- Which of the following is NOT a type of mobile ad extension?
- How Can Your Business Benefit From Video Without Making One Yourself?
- What is one of the benefits of using templates for your email marketing campaigns?
- Which is a reason why Annie’s Google Merchant Center account would get suspended?
- To determine the ROI of your social media activities, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- To track conversions in an app, you can add the Firebase SDK to your app. SDK stands for:
- Negative keywords can help advertisers better target their ads by:
- If your client wants a specific reach for a specific price on YouTube, you should use:
- Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- All of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
- What are the three components in the YouTube ecosystem?
- You should use multiple ad groups when you want to:
- YouTube remarketing lists can be used with standard text and display ads.
- A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
- When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- See The Visual Below. Why Is The Action Being Taken Here Important?
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand2
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- TrueView video ads can be especially effective for driving what goals?
- When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Some of the Apps in the Hootsuite App Directory include ‘plugins’ which means that the app:
- Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- Which allows advertisers to automate Google Ads reporting and campaign management?