–Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?–
—Reach out to potential customers actively looking for your product or service—
–Create different types of ad formats to show to potential customers–
–Target people based on their interests and habits–
–SEM is a lot cheaper than any other advertising medium–
- Which report shows the percentage of traffic that has visited your site before?
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
- Which bidding strategy should use you if you want to increase revenue from your ad spend?
- Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving your website?
- Hootsuite’s ever-growing library of 100+ partner apps and integrations is called the:
- In order to offer products in different countries, you should:
- Before the start of a meeting, thinking about the meeting’s desired outcome will:
- Which of the following is true about apps?
- When introducing yourself to a new client, it is important to share:
- Why is average view frequency important to measure?
- Hootsuite Publisher is an area of the dashboard that gives Social Media Managers:
- What type of information can KPIs provide?
- Why is it important that you set goals when planning your display ad campaigns?
- When Defining A Strategy For Your Business, How Can Competitor Analysis Help You Establish A USP (Or Unique Selling Point)?
- What makes the data cycle useful?
- Video ads may appear in videos marked “Private” on YouTube.
- What do earned actions measure?
- What is masthead billing based on?
- are a type of ad format that show extra information about your business.
- When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
- What are the targeting options for mastheads?
- When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called
- Research for a client who owns used car dealerships show that people who visit his website also visit certain popular car blogs. Which targeting method would you use to reach these people?
- An advertiser targeting only France determines that clicks have been received from people in Switzerland. Why might this happen?
- Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- Which Of The Following Is NOT A Category You Should Organize Your Content Audit By?
- Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
- Which of the following is NOT true about site search experience on mobile sites?
- Which format is preferred for the multi-device and high-resolution icons?
- Which of the following describes the Payment API correctly?
- A vanity URL in Hootsuite is best described as:
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice to optimize forms on mobile?
- Before introducing mobile site design best practices to your clients, you should examine their:
- Which can an advertiser include in a TrueView video ad to increase interactivity?
- How would you recommend that William set his budget if he wants to spend US $608 per month on his campaign? OR An advertiser has decided that they want to spend $608 per month for their campaign. How would you recommend they set their budget in their AdWords account?
- Targeting by topic is a good strategy if your client wants to:
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- Dynamic search ads would be most helpful for:
- Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
- Why can an intermittently available mobile network result in a poor experience?
- Belinda’s boutique just started carrying 3 new designer labels. She wants to show an image ad announcing the new collections to people who are browsing websites about designer clothing. Which campaign is a good fit?
- The Default Session Timeout Duration In Google Analytics Is How Many Minutes?
- Which of the following are possible uses of views within a single Google Analytics account?
- What type of data does Google Analytics prohibit you from collecting?
- Which of these is a scope for Custom Metrics?
- Where can app ads run?
- Which of these is NOT possible when you link your AdWords account to Google Analytics?
- Which dimension is not included in the Adwords reporting section of Google Analytics?