–Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?–
—Share videos across all of your digital marketing tools—
–Pick one primary place to share your video content–
–Trust word-of-mouth to drive traffic to your videos–
–Send out a postcard to relevant mailing lists–
- Auto-tagging is used to collect data from what kind of traffic?
- Why should you link your client’s Google Ads account to Search Console?
- What is not considered a “source” in Google Analytics by default?
- According to Google data, after seeing an ad on their smartphone, more than half of people:
- Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding can help drive conversions by using your conversion history and:
- The majority of consumers want ads customized to their:
- The automated “Maximize clicks” bid strategy attempts to get advertisers the most:
- When using cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding, an advertiser bids using a maximum CPA and pays by:
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But, she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management of the locations may be too diﬃcult. How does Google My Business simplify the management of multiple locations for Tara?
- When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
- What Report Compares Metrics Based On User Acquisition Date Over A Series Of Weeks?
- Which of the following criteria could NOT be used for a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
- If you want to target ads to only people who speak Spanish, you can:
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following:
- An advertiser can target mobile apps via google ads
- Which of the following is NOT a type of mobile ad extension?
- How Can Your Business Benefit From Video Without Making One Yourself?
- Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
- What’s the best way to indicate in a feed that a product is on sale for a limited time?
- How can Helen provide free shipping for a small group of promotional products?
- A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
- Search engines _________ the internet to discover content.
- What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- What are best practices for creating a TrueView in-stream ad?
- How would you determine the clickthrough rate (CTR) for a client’s search ads?
- Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
- What is the main purpose of summarizing the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- Why is it a best practice to set a bid for the “everything else in all products” product group?
- Sharing A Custom Report Will Share The Report Configuration And Data Included In The Report.
- Overview And Reports Are Modules Within Which Hootsuite Product?
- When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- What is the most popular and loved feature of Hootsuite?
- When you’re building a business website, what purpose does a server have?
- When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- You can do all of the following actions in the Composer, except:
- When is someone added to an advertiser’s video remarketing list?
- Which email contact does Google use to notify merchants about account warnings?
- Which allows for efficient font reuse between pages?
- Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- How do you prioritize optimization of the mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
- Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
- When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When It Comes To Promoting A Business Locally, Search Engines Can _______________ Your Business In The Search Results Page If The User Is Near Your Location.
- A furniture store owner is creating her first Google Ads campaign. What’s the best way to group her products?
- When looking to get noticed locally online, what information should you ensure is on your website as a minimum?