–Which of the following items are allowed in your Store? —
–CTA stating “Learn more”—
–CTA stating “Click here”–
–Amazon UI elements within an image–
–A subpage titled “Deals” used exclusively to promote active deals—
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
- If multiple individuals make changes to one Google Ads account, upon opening the account in Adwords Editor, they should:
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- What kind of click volume increase is likely to be immediately filtered from an Google Ads campaign?
- Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?
- Which Two Statements Are True About How You Can Use Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign?
- Juan has launched a video campaign and has realized that although the number of views in general is high, the percentage of expansions is low. What three questions should you ask yourself and examine?
- Tommaso is using Google Ads to set up call conversion tracking for his business website. Place the steps you need to follow in the correct order. List the first step at the beginning.
- How many goal conversions does Google Analytics record if a Destination goal is created to sign up for a newsletter and a user signs up three times in three separate sessions?
- What is unique about local catalog ads?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions for periods of one day, seven days, fourteen days and thirty days?
- Which Statement Is True About Responsive Display Ads?
- Which two user types can activate the conversion API?
- Which two types of uploads can be made through an sFTP endpoint?
- Which two types of campaigns do bid strategy opportunities analyze?
- Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
- When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
- Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Imagine that someone is going to use Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and attract new customers. What function would be useful to encourage users to know it?
- Zoe clicks on a Search Network ad offering lipstick, then buys it three days later after clicking on a Facebook ad. When does Google Ads attribute the conversion?
- Attribution contention occurs at the product, or ASIN, level; if you select the same products in multiple orders, your attribution tags with the same promoted products will be eligible with each other for attribution.
- When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?
- You want to re-engage people in your CRM database who have made a purchase from your website in the past six months. Which audience solution should you use?
- A visitor to the Baldwin Museum of Science website has signed up to receive the museum newsletter. What do we call the action of this internet user?
- Campaigns can only be copied within the same engine account for which two engines?
- Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types Which Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
- As A Marketing Director At A Large Company, Cara’s Considering Launching A Google Display Ads Campaign, As It Will Let Her Reach Global Internet Users Across As Many Websites And Apps As Possible. What’s Another Benefit A Google Display Ads Campaign Will Provide Cara?
- How Are Negative Keywords Different From Other Keywords?
- When Setting Up A Search Network Campaign For A Client, You Want Her Ad To Get As Many Clicks As Possible Within Her Budget. Which Bid Strategy Should You Use To Achieve This Goal?
- If You Are Looking To Develop Your Company’s International Web Presence, What Action Should You Take Regarding Your Online Content?
- If an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, why would customer list targeting be a good solution for them?
- Fill In The Blank: A Small Business That Wants To Create Videos To Showcase Its Business Or Products Only Needs
- Youtube And Google Video Solutions Are Specifically Tuned To Your Business’ Marketing Objectives. They Can Increase Awareness By Keeping Your Brand At The Top Of Customers’ Minds. They Can Boost Consideration By Inviting Customers To Engage With Your Brand During High-Intent Moments. What Other Marketing Objective Can Youtube And Google Video Solutions Fulfill?
- Fill in the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimize your Quality Score is to improve _________ of your keywords, ads, and landing pages.
- WidgetCo wants to increase the total amount of money they make after expenses. They’re unable to change their internal costs. Which factor can WedgetCo lower to drive higher volume and increase the money they make after expenses?
- Which two of the following statements are true about conversion tracking?
- Which three of the following aspects are needed when writing a strong key performance indicator (KPI)?
- Which three of the following actions can improve your conversion rate?
- What Can Businesses Do With Social Media?
- What Kind of Targeting Can Allow You To Show Ads To People Who Have Been Visiting Your Website?
- You Want To Generate Leads With Your Google Ads Campaign By Encouraging People To Fill Out An Interest Form On Your Website. What Do You Need To Know To Measure Return On Investment (ROI) For This Campaign?
- You Would Choose To Advertise On The Search Network If You Wanted To: