–Which proposition corresponds to an advantage of search advertising over display advertising?–
–Users are more likely to click on Search Network ads–
–Search advertising is cheaper than display advertising–
–Advertising on the Search Network allows you to create ads in multiple formats–
—Ads on the Search Network are shown to people who search for your own keywords—
- Imagine that you want to regain the interest of users who have bought something on your website in the last six months and are listed in the database of your CRM system. What audience solution should you use?
- When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after creating an order?
- Zoe Runs A Sports Media Website That Caters To Fans Of Many Different Types Of Sports. She’s Starting A Google Display Ads Campaign And Is Considering Methods To Reach Her Sports-Loving Audience. What’s A Compelling Reason For Zoe To Use Affinity Audiences?
- Which type of Amazon Attribution report would you use to view your keyword level Google Ads performance?
- Which sentence best describes the insights gained from reviewing the total detail page view rate (DPVR) metric?
- Which three engines are supported by the Search Ads 360 API?
- A coffee mug maker has several video creations and wants to know which one performs better when it comes to advertising memorabilia. What tool can Google use?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks?
- When setting up your Store, which tactic can encourage targeted exploration?
- If you use Google Tag Manager, which site-wide tagging solution should you choose to measure conversions?
- Which of the following is considered paid traffic?
- Drew’s Newest Client Has Heard A Great Deal About The Effectiveness Of Youtube’s Audience Solutions, But He’s Still Not Convinced It’s Right For His Business. He Wants To Know Why An Advertiser Would Choose To Include Youtube Audience Solutions In A Campaign. What Are Three Reasons Advertisers Would Choose Youtube Audience Solutions?
- By Design, Youtube Advertising Specifically Delivers Three Distinct Business Outcomes To Advertisers. What Are The Three Business Outcomes Youtube, By Design, Delivers?
- Tony Travels Frequently. He Needs To Be Able To Make Changes To His Google Ads Account While He’s Offline, So He Downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony Can Do All Of The Following Except:
- Fill In The Blank: If You Use __________ When Creating Targeted Search Ads, Minor Variants (Such As Plurals) May Trigger The Ad To Show.
- Fill In The Blank: When You Optimize An SEM Campaign, Exclude Keywords _________ From Your Ads To Users Who Search Unrelated To Your Activity.
- Clyde Wants To Raise The Profile Of His Dance School. A “Display Network” Campaign Can Help Him:
- Which two statements are true about evaluating your existing ad campaigns?
- Fill In The Blanks: In Display Advertising, Remarketing Allows
- What Is The Recommended Next Step If You Noticed From The Search Terms Report That Certain Search Terms Are Leading To A High Number Of Clicks On Your Ads?
- An Advertiser Looking To Drive Conversions Is Using Manual Cost–Per–Click (CPC) Bidding. Which Factor Should Be Most Important For This Advertiser When Deciding Keyword Bids?
- What Type Of Keywords Should You Use To Reach Mobile Users Looking For Your Business?
- Donna Sells T–Shirts Featuring Vintage Album Covers. She Wants People Searching For Unusual T–Shirts To Find Her Website, But She Also Thinks People Interested In Music Might Make A Purchase. What Campaign Type Would You Recommend?
- What are the three big factors that define the quality of an ad?
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management may be too difficult. How does Google My Business address Tara’s concern?
- Which tool is used to measure the effectiveness of your website?
- An Advertiser Wants To Target People On The Search Network Who Have Previously Visited Their Website. What Should They Do?
- Which Is A Benefit Of Advertising Online With Google Ads?
- What Information Should You Include On Your Company Profile Page In Social Media?
- Peter has a website that promotes his local vacation rental site. He uses Google Ads to manage his advertising campaign. He’s cross-referencing his purchase conversions with his backend CRM, and the data isn’t matching up. What’s an attributed reason for this discrepancy?
- What Is The Proposal That Best Corresponds To “Responsive Design”?
- You Sell Autographed Sports Memorabilia And Want To Reach People Interested In Sports. What’s One Benefit Of Promoting Your Products With An Ads In Mobile Apps Campaign On The Display Network?
- What is the best way to present your social media content to people who don’t follow you yet?
- What Action Is Part Of The Product Marketing Process?
- Adam, A Flower Shop Owner, Wants To Drive Phone Calls To His Store. Which Google Ads Tool Should He Use To Track How Many Calls Result From Ad Clicks On A Mobile Phone?
- Let’s Say Your Cost-Per-Click Is $0.05 On Average And You Want Around 200 Clicks Per Day. What Should You Set As Your Daily Budget?
- Your New Client’s Google Ads Account Has One Campaign With One Ad Group That Contains A List Of Hundreds Of Keywords. Which Best Practice Should You Follow When Re–Organizing This Client’s Keywords?
- Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?
- What Advantage Does Using Spreadsheets Offer?
- Heather Created KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) For Her Shoe Company. She’s Using Metrics To Determine Whether Or Not Those KPIs Have Been Met. Using The Dropdown Menu, Select Whether Each Option Is One Of Heather’s KPIs Or A Metric.
- For a business, what is the main benefit of establishing an online presence?
- How Is Credit Dynamically Attributed To Each Touch-Point In Data-Driven Attribution?
- Due to Google Analytics providing a cross-channel view of the customer journey, there’ll be differences in the way conversions are measured between Google Analytics and Google Ads. Which is a difference you should be aware of?
- By What Term Can We Also Designate “Sponsored Links”?
- Kathy Released A Gaming App And Needs To Set Up Conversion Tracking For First Opens Of The App. To Do This, She Linked Her Firebase Project With Google Ads. Which Access Permission Did Her Google Account Need For Her To Do This?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To An Advantage Of E-Commerce?
- To Avoid Double Counting, What Will Have To Be Removed From A Website Page Prior To The Addition Of An Event Tag?
- Kellie Wants To Buy An Expensive Purse From A Local Accessory Store. As A Savvy Consumer, Kellie Wants To Find An Exact Brand At The Right Price. Which Strategy Will Help An Accessory Store Engage Kellie Throughout Her Customer Journey, From The Time She Begins Research To The Time She Purchases The Purse?
- How Does Google My Business Help Businesses Reach More Customers When It Matters Most?
- Antonio runs an online retail site and wants to set up a sitewide tag to measure online conversions for his future Google Ad campaigns. He’s already set up conversion actions and has Google Tag Manager managing tags on his site. Which tag type should he choose to complete this process?