–Which report indicates how long a video has been viewed cumulatively?–
–“Audience type” report–
–Audience retention report–
—Watch time report—
- Once you create a new advertiser, you will need to notify your Amazon representative for approval.
- Fill In The Blank: Businesses Should Focus On Social Media That Offers
- Fill In The Blank: Paying For Search Network Advertising Impacts How Your Website Appears
- A Client Wants To Promote Her New Mobile App By Showing Her Ads In Other Mobile Apps. How Can Google Ads Help Accomplish Her Goal?
- What Can You Do To Improve Your Visibility In Search Engines?
- What type of user would audiences in the market reach?
- Tom’s using Google Ads to promote his bicycle store. He’s created an Android App and needs to measure how effectively the current ad campaign is driving purchases. How can Tom accomplish this?
- What are the three main levers for automating intelligent campaigns on the Display Network?
- What two types of remarketing can be used with Google display ads?
- What Statistics Can Help You Identify The Blog Post Is Most Resonant With Your Audience?
- Senior executives at a global manufacturing company are determining the key performance indicators they’ll use to judge how effective their online video advertising campaigns will be on Google Ads. What guidelines are they creating?
- What Are The First Steps To Take When Building An Online Business Strategy?
- Which ad extensions can be served automatically?
- Which proposal is not an example of detailed demographics?
- Once you’ve established conversion actions in your Google Ads account, you’ll be provided with a conversion tracking tag. What should you do with this snippet of code to successfully track conversion actions?
- What Is The Main Reason Why Writing Techniques Should Be Adapted For Online Content?
- What is the best targeting option to boost brand awareness?
- What Good Practice Should You Consider When Sending E-Mails To Your Contacts?
- On The Display Network, Your Ad Is Eligible To Show On A Webpage If Your
- How Would You Recommend That William Set His Budget If He Wants To Spend US $608 Per Month On His Campaign?
- What’s the best way to find out how many clicks Bing Ads has identified as low quality?
- What Is Better Not To Display On Your Website?
- You’ve Set Up Conversion Actions For Your Online Retail Site. Now You Want To Set Up Conversion Tracking Tags To Gain Some Deeper Insights Into How People Engage With Your Ads. Match The Required Tagging Action With The Corresponding Conversion Measurement.
- What Should You Include In Your Targeted Search Ad To Generate More Clicks?
- Conversion Measurement Is An Excellent Way For Businesses To Understand How Users Are Engaging With Their Brand. Match Each Conversion Action To A Relevant Example Of A Business Need.
- Why Is It Important For A Business To Be Visible In Search Engines?
- For what type of business does increasing Internet use present many opportunities?
- To advertise with Google Ads, you start by creating campaigns based on your business goals. What type of campaign would you choose for each of the following scenarios?
- Which Of The Following Suggestions Precisely The Approach To Be Adopted For A Content Marketing Campaign?
- Which Of The Following Is Information That Advertising Networks Automatically Collect And Share With Businesses?
- Which Of The Approaches Below Is Primarily Aimed At Targeting New Online Customers?
- Madison Owns A Retail Clothing Store. Her Marketing Consultant Says That With All The Technology At Their Disposal, Customers Will Go Back And Forth Across Multiple Channels Before Choosing To Buy An Outfit At Her Store. The Consultant Recommends That Madison Think About Her Customer’s Journey Before They Actually Arrive At Her Store. Which Type Of Strategy Is Madison’s Marketing Director Suggesting To Help Her Drive Sales At Her Physical Location?
- In Google My Business, Where Can You Find The Number Of Google My Business Visitors That Are Receiving Driving Directions To Your Location?
- As the owner of a new restaurant, Susan is considering her potential customer’s journeys in order to establish her business in the area. What’s the first step a potential customer might take when going through the journey phase?
- Anthony has a dog-walking business that he manages online, and he’s adopted Google Ads to drive more traffic to his website. He’s one month into his first campaign on Google Ads, now reviewing his conversion data to determine how his ads are performing. He sees that his view-through conversions (VTCs) are low. He’s not sure what VTCs are and what this data means Knowing which two facts about VTCs would help Anthony better understand his conversion data?
- When you advertise through Sponsored Links (SEM), you don’t pay
- When Growing An International Business, What Should You Prioritize On Your Website?
- When Building A Website For A Business, What Type Of Design Should You Choose To Make It “Mobile Friendly”?
- Which Analysis Technique Is Particularly Useful For Companies That Invest A Significant Amount Of Their Media Budget In Offline Media Channels Or Companies That Sell Predominantly Through Local Stores?
- When Looking To Attract A Local Audience, Why Is It Important To Adapt Your Website And Content To Mobile Users?
- Search engines see the content of a website in the form of written code. How can you help them identify the images on your site?
- In-store product ads allow merchants to promote their inventory and drive shoppers to their physical points of sale.
- Digital Marketing Does Not Just Allow You To Sell Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Very Effective For Local Businesses. What do We mean By “Local Business”?
- An Advertiser Is Using A Global Sitewide Tag. Where Does The Advertiser Add A Phone Snippet On A Website To Use Google Forwarding Numbers In A Google Ads Campaign?
- Let’s say your main business goal is to get people to book rooms in your cottage. What Data Are You Probably Most Interested In?
- How Can Display Advertising Be Effective?
- Many customer journeys start with brand awareness and end with repeat buyers. Place the customer journey marketing goals below in the correct order.
- In the “Conversions” column, what allows you to customize conversion tracking?
- A Primary Benefit Of Google My Business Is What It Can Tell You About How Customers Behave When They Visit Your Listing. Which Google My Business Feature Can You Use To Follow These Interactions?
- Each Website Is Hosted On A Server Associated With A Unique IP Address. What does “IP” mean?