–Which two of the following statements are true about conversion tracking?–
–An extra snippet of code needs to be added to Google Ads to help track user interactions with your site–
–Budgets automatically get shifted to the most productive ads–
—It can track ad interactions and identify the ads most valuable to your business—
—The best performing ads provide insight into creating new and improved creatives—
- What’s the best way to indicate in a feed that a product is on sale for a limited time?
- How can Helen provide free shipping for a small group of promotional products?
- A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
- Search engines _________ the internet to discover content.
- What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- What are best practices for creating a TrueView in-stream ad?
- How would you determine the clickthrough rate (CTR) for a client’s search ads?
- Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
- What is the main purpose of summarizing the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- Why is it a best practice to set a bid for the “everything else in all products” product group?
- Sharing A Custom Report Will Share The Report Configuration And Data Included In The Report.
- Overview And Reports Are Modules Within Which Hootsuite Product?
- When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- What is the most popular and loved feature of Hootsuite?
- When you’re building a business website, what purpose does a server have?
- When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- You can do all of the following actions in the Composer, except:
- When is someone added to an advertiser’s video remarketing list?
- Which email contact does Google use to notify merchants about account warnings?
- Which allows for efficient font reuse between pages?
- Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- How do you prioritize optimization of the mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
- Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
- When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When It Comes To Promoting A Business Locally, Search Engines Can _______________ Your Business In The Search Results Page If The User Is Near Your Location.
- A furniture store owner is creating her first Google Ads campaign. What’s the best way to group her products?
- When looking to get noticed locally online, what information should you ensure is on your website as a minimum?
- Before the browser can render the page, it needs to construct the:
- Smart Goals are created automatically by Google’s machine-learning algorithms
- What does a call extension let users do that call-only ads do not?
- What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?
- Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- Usage data allows advertisers to:
- If a filter excludes data from a view, that data can never be recovered for that view.
- Your Multi-Channel Funnel reports have no data. What is the most likely reason?
- Google Analytics can identify that two sessions are from the same user if
- Which of these is NOT a valid metric-dimension combination?
- You’re the account manager for a client who wants to increase reservations at her boutique hotel. You’ve been manually managing the bids for her campaigns, and you’re looking for ways to save time and optimize. How can you most effectively do this?
- What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- Which bidding strategy should Sara use if her goal is to get more people to call her local catering business?
- Which Display Ad Format Should You Use If You’re Concerned About Malware And Want A Secure Ad Experience Across Platforms?
- What are Sitelinks?
- Bill Wants To Reach Valuable, Relevant Audiences And Engage With Them Quickly And Often With His Ads. How Will Creating A Display Ads Campaign Allow Him To Reach His Goal?
- Often, the “last click” before a conversion gets all the credit. But there are often assist clicks and assist impressions that help guide your customers to conversion. Which built-in Google Ads report can show you this performance data?
- The Customer Journey Has Become More Complex, Requiring A Dedicated Bidding Strategy. Google’s Solution Is Automated Bidding. How Can Automated Bidding Benefit Advertisers?