–Why would an advertiser use sitelinks?–
–To let customers click a button to call the business–
–To showcase customer reviews with high-quality survey data–
–To show a link that sends people to the app store or starts downloading an app–
—To give customers quick access to multiple pages of an advertiser’s website—
- Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
- When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
- Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account?
- Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
- Imagine that someone is going to use Google My Business to promote their restaurant online and attract new customers. What function would be useful to encourage users to know it?
- Zoe clicks on a Search Network ad offering lipstick, then buys it three days later after clicking on a Facebook ad. When does Google Ads attribute the conversion?
- Attribution contention occurs at the product, or ASIN, level; if you select the same products in multiple orders, your attribution tags with the same promoted products will be eligible with each other for attribution.
- When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?
- You want to re-engage people in your CRM database who have made a purchase from your website in the past six months. Which audience solution should you use?
- A visitor to the Baldwin Museum of Science website has signed up to receive the museum newsletter. What do we call the action of this internet user?
- Campaigns can only be copied within the same engine account for which two engines?
- Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types Which Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
- As A Marketing Director At A Large Company, Cara’s Considering Launching A Google Display Ads Campaign, As It Will Let Her Reach Global Internet Users Across As Many Websites And Apps As Possible. What’s Another Benefit A Google Display Ads Campaign Will Provide Cara?
- Which of the following items are allowed in your Store?
- Which method has shown better return on ad spend (ROAS), according to Amazon data, 2018?
- You’re working in your Google Ads account and set up offline conversions. You need to download the template for “Conversions from Clicks.” Which two file types are supported by conversion templates?
- If Your E-Mail Open Rate Seems To Be Low, What Action Could Help You Solve The Problem?
- After Running A Google Search Ads Campaign For Several Months, Meredith Notices Sales Of Her Advertised Products Are Starting To Lag. She Checks Her Google Ads Recommendations Page And Notices That Her Campaign’s Optimization Score Is 22%. What Does This Score Tell Meredith About Her Google Search Ads Campaign?
- Fill In The Blank: If An Ad Is Not Showing Good Performance, One Of The Best Practices Is To
- Fill In The Blank Space: When Building Layout For Your Product Pages, It Is Important To Rank Them
- Fill In The Blank: When You Combine Google Ads And Google Analytics, You Can Identify The __________ That Are Driving The Best Performance.
- An Advertiser Wants To Create Ads That Target Potential Customers In California. Which Targeting Method Should This Advertiser Use To Target These Customers?
- What Can a Social Media Analytics Solution Help You Measure When Evaluating Campaign Results?
- What if Param 1 is in your ad, but there is no matching value at the keyword level?
- What Can Video Do For You In Your Online Presence?
- Your Client Noticed That His Ad Was Disapproved For Editorial Reasons. Why Is It Important For Him To Understand And Abide By Google’s Advertising Policies?
- What are the three marketing goals that can be achieved with Google display ad targeting options?
- What Would Be The Best Fit Title For A Web Page Describing A Store’s Return Policy?
- Which universal conversion tracking setting allows you to count each conversion / each internet user who led to a conversion?
- Sidney’s in his Google Ads account and wants to analyze how effectively his video ads drive conversions on his website. He’s currently reviewing the attribution report. What information will this report provide him?
- Advertising On TV, Print, And Radio Typically Requires A Predetermined Budget. What Key Difference With Online Advertising Campaigns Allow Advertisers To Invest With More Flexibility?
- Which Bid Strategy Should Sara Use If Her Goal Is To Get More People To Call Her Local Catering Business?
- Richard’s a marketing executive for an online leather-goods retailer. He’s focused on data measurement to drive sales of his company’s belt lines. He turned to Google’s automated machine learning to help his company gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. What’s an important first step that Richard must take to succeed at automation?
- What Method Is Used To Trick Websites To Post A Link To You?
- Which feature of Bing Ads allows you to specify the degree of correspondence necessary between a user’s request and your keyword to trigger the display of your ad?
- What Is The First Step In Building An Online Business Strategy?
- What Is The Most Important Action To Take When Optimizing A Sponsored Link Campaign?
- What action can website crawl allow you to perform?
- Mary’s Campaign Consistently Meets Its Average Daily Budget. What Should She Do To Maximize Her Budget Throughout The Entire Day?
- What Is The Main Benefit Of Graphic Ads For A New Business Looking To Promote On The Web?
- What Is The Purpose Of The “See, Think, Do, Care” Model?
- Match Each Product Available In Google Marketing Platform For Enterprise With Its Description.
- If You Have Ten Or More Locations, You Can Bulk Upload Those Locations To Google My Business Using A Spreadsheet That Contains Five Important Fields. Match The Fields To Their Descriptions.
- What Should You Include In An Effective Social Media Strategy?
- Match Each Product Available In The Google Marketing Platform Small Business Version With Its Description.
- You’d Like To Modify Your Current Bidding Strategy To Increase The Conversion Rate Of Your Ads. Match Each Bidding Strategy With Its Description.
- Which Statement Describes Linear Attribution?
- Which of the following applies when purchasing ad placements on an ad network?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To A Goal To Be Achieved On Social Media?
- Which Of The Following Will Allow You To Launch An Email Marketing Operation?