–WidgetCo wants to increase the total amount of money they make after expenses. They’re unable to change their internal costs. Which factor can WedgetCo lower to drive higher volume and increase the money they make after expenses?–
- Widget Co Wants To Increase The Total Amount Of Money They Make After Expenses. They’re Unable To Change Their Internal Costs. Which Factor Can WedgetCo Lower To Drive Higher Volume And Increase The Money They Make After Expenses?
- Which ad rotation option can’t be used for video campaigns?
- Which tools are found in the header section of the Hootsuite Dashboard?
- Which search query would trigger an ad based on this keyword: [London portrait photographer]?
- When optimizing the title attribute for her new line of bicycles, Matilda should include:
- Which devices can an advertiser target with a mobile video masthead?
- is used to measure video campaigns.
- Google helps marketers connect with people using what three kinds of data?
- You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
- How does target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding determine the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid?
- IP address exclusion is not available for TrueView campaigns
- If The Analytics For Your Video Campaign Shows People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video, What Can You Do To Try And Amend This?
- On which social network should you share content most frequently?
- Your client wants to increase the number of people visiting his website. When analyzing the data for Search campaign, which metric do you most want to improve?
- Search engine marketing can also be called what?
- What can conversion tracking in search help you measure?
- For each font on your website you should:
- Which strategy should Giorgio use to increase the number of relevant clicks from his Search Network campaign?
- Every time that your ad is eligible to show, AdWords calculates its Ad Rank using your bid amount, components of Quality Score and
- When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the ________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- Which is NOT part of AMP:
- Local directories are a great tool for getting noticed locally online. What would be the first step in using a directory?
- You can see average video-view duration metrics in the:
- What is the best way to translate the content on your website for a new market?
- When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which _______ are driving performance.
- Your new client’s Google Ads account has one campaign with one ad group that contains a list of hundreds of keywords. Which best practice should you follow when re-organizing this client’s keywords?
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- To re-engage users with an app, use the following strategies:
- When creating text ads to advertise a client’s small chain of Italian restaurants, what should you include in the ad text to make it compelling to potential customers?
- What does responsive design mean?
- Julian wants to reach potential customers based on the type of device they’re using, but he doesn’t know how his campaign performs on different devices. How can Julian find meaningful data that will help him decide which devices to target?
- Your client’s campaign is consistently meeting its average daily budget. What should you do to maximize your client’s budget throughout all hours of the day?
- You would choose to advertise on the Display Network if you wanted to:
- Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- Conversion Tracking helps you improve the return on investment (ROI) from your online advertising because it:
- Which conversion metric can give you more insight into how your ads drive conversions on mobile phones, computers, and tablets?
- Which of the following is not a required parameter in the URL builder?
- What is the relationship between the inbound methodology and the concept of a flywheel?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is £1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- When creating an email template to confirm a meeting with a contact, how would you include the time that meeting was scheduled?
- In Order To Drive Sales With Her Google Display Ads Campaign, Charlotte Wants To Reach Audiences Who Looked At Products On Her Website, With New Ads For Those Exact Products. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Help Achieve That Goal?
- The IP Exclusion tool allows advertisers to:
- What Is One Of The Reasons Why An Advertiser Should Consider Using Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis?
- Quinn Recently Launched A Display Campaign For His Women’s Clothing Store. Since The Launch, His Website Traffic Has Increased, But Sales Have Remained Flat. Which Story Shows Quinn Using Remarketing To Drive Action?
- Which is the quickest way to add a long list of locations to target in an Google Ads campaign?
- Felix Wants To Start Showing His Google Display Ads To A Narrower Audience With The Help Of Demographic Targeting. Which Two Types Of Data Are Included In Demographic Targeting?
- What’s One Benefit Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Your client is a company that sells cars online. What audience solution can help you reach your campaign to users who are going to buy a car?
- The Following Question Pertains To The Blog Post Shown Below: The Below Blog Post Is An Example Of Which Type Of Headline Format?
- If an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, why should they use customer targeting?