–Within how many days can a deleted view be restored?–
- To determine the ROI of your social media activities, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- To track conversions in an app, you can add the Firebase SDK to your app. SDK stands for:
- Negative keywords can help advertisers better target their ads by:
- If your client wants a specific reach for a specific price on YouTube, you should use:
- Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- All of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
- What are the three components in the YouTube ecosystem?
- You should use multiple ad groups when you want to:
- YouTube remarketing lists can be used with standard text and display ads.
- A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
- When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- See The Visual Below. Why Is The Action Being Taken Here Important?
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand2
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- TrueView video ads can be especially effective for driving what goals?
- When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Some of the Apps in the Hootsuite App Directory include ‘plugins’ which means that the app:
- Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- Which allows advertisers to automate Google Ads reporting and campaign management?
- There are lots of social media platforms out there, but what is a benefit of using smaller, more niche social media platforms for your business?
- Which components often account for most of the downloaded bytes on a web page?
- How do cost-per-click (CPC) ads compete with cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) ads on the Google Display Network?
- Asking a client questions about his desired business objectives is:
- Data for your client shows that more estimated total conversions are coming from mobile devices versus computers and tablets. How can you use this data to optimize your client’s bidding strategy?
- Which of these can Google Search Console help you to do?
- When advertising internationally, you should make your business _____ to the new market, consider the ______ and any possible ________ implications.
- Which tags does Google Analytics recommend to accurately track campaigns?
- When Does A Default Analytics Session Expire?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right when they’re searching for help. Which campaign type is a good fit?
- Data shows that your client’s ad that appears to people in San Francisco gets 120 conversions at a cost of £1200 and cost-per-acquisition (CPA) of £10, while ads showing in Houston get 70 conversions at a cost of £1400 and CPA of £20. If you have a CPA goal of £12, what bid adjustment would you set for each location?
- After searching for shoes, Sean clicks on an ad promoting a sale on sneakers, which has several pop-ups. What should the advertiser do to improve Sean’s experience?
- When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- By default, which of these is NOT considered a “medium” in Google Analytics?
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together in an ad group because it will allow her to:
- Your client’s campaign is getting a lot of clicks, but the conversion rate is low. Which approach could help improve your client’s conversion rate?
- Laura runs an online store with a large inventory of children’s toys and games. Which ad format would you use for Laura’s campaign to reach people interested in purchasing children’s games?
- Which targeting methods can be used with TrueView ads?
- With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Which is NOT true about Responsive Sites?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- A client is asking you why he should evaluate the number of clicks on his search ads relative to the number of impressions received. What should you tell him?
- According to Google data, among consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone, how many then visit a store within a day?
- What’s One Reason To Use A Responsive Display Ad For Your Campaign?
- Kim Is Seeing Significant Performance From Her Google Display Remarketing Campaign, And Wants To Expand Upon It. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Accomplish This?
- Alan Has Introduced A New Line Of Scooters On His Website And Is Using A Google Display Ad Campaign To Promote Them. He Selects “Build Awareness” As The Marketing Objective For His Campaign. Why Would Alan Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- To determine how and where Shopping ads are displayed, product data is used.
- Shopping campaigns help promote local and online inventory.
- Jake’s Been Trying To Build Brand Awareness For His New Clothing Line. Initial Branding Attempts Were Successful, But He Now Wants To Scale Things To A Larger Degree. Jake Can Reach A Wide Audience By Using Smart Display Campaigns. How Many Websites And Apps Are Available For Smart Display Campaigns To Run Across?