–You received an email this morning where the content didn’t align with the subject or the context in which you were receiving it. It was a jarring experience for you. What was this email not doing?–
–Creating the right email by bringing content and subject line together–
—Creating the right email by bringing content and context together—
–Creating the right email by bringing context and buyer personas together–
–Creating the right email by bringing inbound and email together–
- Shopping catalog ads are used to attract the attention of users in the early stages of the shopping journey, when they have not yet decided what to buy or where to buy. Where do they usually appear?
- Adwords Editor allows users to:
- Paul’s Interested In Generating Conversions With Google Display Ads, But He’s Not Confident In Setting Bids Himself. He’s Relying On Smart Display Campaigns To Help. Which Two Bidding Strategies Used In Smart Display Campaigns Can Paul Choose From To Automatically Set His Bids?
- How Does Google Display Ads Help Advertisers Meet Their Marketing Objectives And Drive Results?
- What is one way the Performance Planning tool can help companies increase sales?
- How can advertisers see specific search queries that have caused their ads to show, even if those queries are not keywords within their accounts?
- Information an advertiser would find in the Change History tool would be:
- For what types of businesses does the increased use of the internet have high potential?
- Giancarlo’s company makes an excellent product and customers are satisfied with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways that responsive search ads could help Giancarlo’s company reach more potential customers?
- Fabio has launched a Google search ad campaign and a Google display ad campaign to increase tool sales on his home improvement website. After two weeks, he looked at the sales figures and found that the Search Ads campaign is more successful. What kind of optimization should Fabio use if he wants to use bidding or targeting to acquire additional customers?
- Which two methods can be used to send an Executive report to a user with no access to Search Ads 360?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report?
- Adam is studying how machines and humans integrate with each other. Which marketing activity can be best performed by machines?
- Olivia Manages An Online Store That Sells Musical Instruments. She’ll Soon Host A Jazz Event And Wants To Create Awareness Around It, Especially Within The Community Of Jazz Enthusiasts. Which Targeting Option Should Olivia Choose In Order To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?
- Which two column categories appear in formula columns?
- Automated Bidding Does The Heavy Lifting For Advertisers On Google Ads. What Does Automated Bidding Use To Set The Right Bid For Every Auction?
- YouTube for Action is made up of formats powered by smart bidding strategies for conversions or conversion values. What are the two elements necessary for its success?
- True or false ? Affinity audiences allow advertisers to reach people who are actively researching and intending to purchase the products or services they offer.
- Which three features can be used to integrate offline conversion data?
- Trina Is Using Automated Bidding As Part Of Her Google Ads Search Bidding Strategy. Why Might She Prefer Automated Bidding?
- Which of the following are features of the Store builder?
- A company in the games industry has just released a new app and wants to focus on the initial launch phase. What matters most to a business when launching an app?
- A candle company writes content for a new display ad they want to run to influence buying decisions. What should she do with her creation?
- If You Want To Direct People To Specific Pages On Your Website From Your Ad, You Can Create An Ad That Uses:
- If You Want To Add E-Commerce Functions To Your Website, What Is The First Step?
- If you opt for cost-per-click advertising, when does billing take place?
- What Does A High Quality Score Indicate?
- Roberto explains why Google App Campaigns are an effective strategy for promoting apps. What are the three main advantages he should highlight for this type of campaign?
- You Signed 3 New Clients, Each With An Existing Google Ads Account. What’s The Best Way To Manage These Accounts?
- Which is the correct hierarchy within the Amazon DSP?
- Sally’s Spice Store Sells A Variety Of Spices And Healthy Cooking Ingredients. Which Targeting Method Should Sally Choose If She Wants Her Ads To Show On Websites That Focus On Health, Wellness, And Home-Cooking?
- Fill In The Blank Space: It Is Possible To Determine The ___________ Performance Without Bidding On It.
- What Should a Business Do First When Considering Entering A New Market?
- Your Ad Can Show To A Potential Customer When Your Targeted Language Matches:
- Vijay needs to design a website for his taxi company. He’s considering using the Google My Business website builder. His biggest concern is whether he can produce a site capable of serving his customers on mobile phones and tablets. How does the Google My Business website builder address this concern?
- Caleb Owns A Music Store And Is Creating An Ad Group For Musical Instrument Rentals. What Would Be The Most Appropriate Landing Page For His Ad?
- Tom is a web developer who also runs an online store. He uses Google Ads. He wants to integrate conversion tracking on his site with the updated Google Ads conversion tracking tag (gtag.js). What must he do in order integrate conversion tracking?
- What are the three aspects necessary to develop an effective key performance indicator (KPI)?
- You Can Use Audience Targeting To Show Your Ads To:
- What tasks are automated by Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify campaign management?
- Sara’s a marketing executive for an online clothing retailer. She’s focused on data-driven measurement to drive sales of her company’s clothing lines. She turned to Google’s automated machine learning to help her company gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. What does Sara do to succeed at automation?
- What Information Can KPIs Provide?
- Which ad extensions can also serve as automatic extensions?
- Which Proposal Corresponds To A Key Strategy For Distributing Your Video Content?
- Nadia Manages A Local Gym And Is Running An Ad To Drive More Free Trial Memberships. What Could She Include In Her Ad Text?
- What’s The First Step To Display Network Retargeting?
- Mary’s a marketing manager for a nationwide restaurant chain. She’s considering which channel she should use to advertise her restaurant’s new menu upgrades. She decides to use traditional channels. Which traditional channel should May use to reach a broad audience?
- How Much Are You Charged For A Click On Your Google Ads Ad?
- What Factor Enables A Search Engine To Determine If Your Business Is Local?
- What Is The Data Cycle Useful For?