–You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?–
–Describe the benefits of your offering and try to get the receptionist’s buy-in. Then ask to be referred to the appropriate buyer.–
–Try again later. Receptionists rarely have purchasing authority, and it’s important to focus on speaking to qualified people.–
–Say,”Hi, I sell [product]. Can you please direct me to the person who can help me with that?”–
—Say, “Hi, my name is [name], and I’m calling from [company]. We’ve received a number of inquiries on our website from someone at your company, but they didn’t leave a name. We provide [product]. Do you know who at your organization would be looking into that right now?”—
- Data Are Made Anonymous By:
- In order to differentiate ads from those of competitors, advertisers should:
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- To raise awareness of what you’re advertising without limiting who might see your ads, you should:
- Your ad can show to a potential customers when your targeted language matches:
- David Owns A Retail Business That Just Implemented A Web App To Supplement Sales. He Needs To Choose An Attribution Partner To Integrate The App For In-App Conversion Tracking.
- Regarding the promotion of your online activity, which of the following propositions is correct?
- How to Create Video Ads to Maximize Your YouTube Effectiveness?
- Bing Ads integrates reliable research and reporting tools to help you identify potential areas for improvement for your campaigns. What do we call the process of improving a campaign on the basis of the results generated by these tools?
- Google My Business Provides Businesses With Opportunities For Connecting With Their Customers Online. What Are Two Ways Google My Business Would Help Engage Your Customers?
- Which Concept Does The Following Definition Correspond to? “Distribution of an audience into groups according to their nature and their centers of interest, with the aim of identifying the group most interested in your product or service”
- Why Is It Difficult, Or Maybe Impossible, To Calculate A Total Increase In Brand Awareness From A Campaign Spanning Multiple Media Channels?
- Measuring Conversion Actions Can Help You Better Understand How Users Connect With Your Brand. Which Are Conversion Actions You Can Measure?
- Yves heard that the custom_label attributes can help him organize his Shopping campaign. With custom labels, Yves can provide:
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Display Network because she can:
- You work for a travel agency and need to write your next blog post. What topic should you write about to attract families that have never heard of you and are looking to take a vacation?
- You want to track your Facebook business page with the Social Media Poster. Which metrics can SEMrush provide you with?
- You want to see conversion rates for Windows visits coming from London. Which of the following dimensions would you need to select?
- You want to plan YouTube media in terms of reach and frequency, talk in terms of GRPs and cost per points. What Google measurement solution will you use?
- You want to improve your customer experience processes and your products to ensure you’re focused on delight. Which should you do to get the largest, most representative sample?
- You want to find out if you need to supplement your SEO with paid ads by finding which of your poorly performing organic keywords can be replaced with paid keywords. What will you do?
- You want to create your daily social media plan and decide how many tweets to post today with the help of the Social Media Tracker. What should you do?
- Theo Is Looking To Improve His Google Search Ads Campaign. On His Google Ads Recommendations Page, He Notices That His Google Search Campaign Has An Optimization Score Of 75%. What Does This Mean?
- You’ve Set Up The Social Media Tracker To Monitor Social Media Activity. You’ve Posted On Instagram Five Times Within The Last Month. Why Does The Tool Show Zero Activity On Instagram?
- When Are Automated Extensions, Such As Seller Ratings, Shown?
- You’ve just joined a new company as one of their newest inbound sales representatives and are excited to begin executing on their connect strategy. You’ve recently identified a potential buyer, determined their persona, and identified which lead source they came from. What are your next steps as an inbound salesperson, in order?
- Bob’s Electronics Company Is Launching The Sale Of A New Television, UltraView1000. Bob Decides To Use Phrase Match In His Search Ads Campaign Because He Wants Searches That Contain UltraView1000 To Show His Ad. How Else Will Phrase Match Benefit Bob’s Campaign?
- You’ve been working for a company for several years and have recently identified that the typical sales cycle is around nine to twelve months. With this knowledge, you’ve recently tasked your new marketing intern to create a traditional lead nurturing workflow. The workflow is set to send four emails over six days to all of the contacts in your database. How can the intern make this workflow more effective?
- You’ve been given free reign to create a mobile-first campaign and a healthy budget to invest in mobile assets. What are the first steps you should take to get started?
- YouTube is a great source for curating interesting content for your audience. Hootsuite helps with its built in YouTube ____________ functionality to discover new videos based on keywords or key phrases. Once you’ve found great content, you can easily
- When Should You Use Remarketing Lists For Search Ads?
- Mario Is Working On A Text Ad That Will Run On The Google Search Network. He Filled In Each Component With The Necessary Information. What Component Asked Mario To Highlight Unique Details About His Product And Limited The Number Of Characters He Could Use To Two Fields Of 90 Characters?
- Google Ads Reviews Saved Text Ads To Ensure They Meet Advertising Policies Before Being Shown To Users. What Criteria Are Reviewed By Google Ads?
- With Dynamic Search Ads, What Does The Advertiser Provide?
- Your web property is “www.example.com”. You set up a destination goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins with”. Which of the following pages would trigger a goal conversion?
- Your team wants to make the transition to Growth-Driven Design. However, your leadership team is worried about selling a service your team has never implemented. Which of the following is NOT a good suggestion for your leadership team?
- You’re trying to improve an ad’s perceived quality so it performs better during an ad auction. What change would have the least-positive impact to an ad’s quality?
- Your social content strategies should vary by network. For example, your post frequency and volume can be much larger on _________ than other networks. This makes ___________ a great place to post the same piece of content multiple times and recycle evergreen content.
- Sandy, an expert on Search marketing, knows she should use extensions effectively in order to optimize her Google Ads campaign results. What’s Google’s recommendation about extensions?
- Your manager is questioning the need for you to spend time on your new Google App campaign, since “machine learning is doing everything.” What are three things you can tell your manager you’re doing to guide the campaign?
- Your Friend Has A Jewelry Business And Just Created An App That Had Dismal Downloads During Its First Month. What Advice Should You Give To Get The App Back On Track?
- You’re tracking conversions in a budget-constrained campaign. If you raise cost-per-click (CPC) bids within the budget constraint, which result is most likely?
- You’re seeking an ad format to support influencing consideration for your brand. You’d also like the ad to automatically adjusts its size, appearance, and format to fit available ad spaces and better fit content users came to see. Which ad format suits these needs?
- You’re reviewing the campaigns report in your Google Ads account to find out how effective your current ad campaign is. You’re particularly interested in finding out how many people clicked each ad, even if the click didn’t result in a sale. In which two columns of the campaign report will you see these metrics?
- Pete Is The Marketing Director For An Electric Car Company. He Recently Chose “Leads” As His Google Search Campaign Marketing Goal. What Did He Hope To Achieve By Selecting “Leads” As His Goal?
- You’re looking to examine performance by device type to compare conversions between desktop, mobile, and tablet. How would you view this information in the performance dashboard?
- What’s An Accurate Description Of Callout Extensions?
- You recently sent an email to a highly-segmented list of inbound leads. Despite your segmentation efforts and high lead quality, the click-rate of the email was below your expectations. All of these would be potential ways to improve your click-rate EXCEPT:
- You’re A Social Media Manager For A Hotel Chain That’s Planning A Campaign To Raise Awareness About A New Hotel Location. Which Of The Following Are Examples Of S.M.A.R.T. Objectives That Could Support An Awareness Campaign Like This?