–You want to find new, high-value customers using their data. Which audience solution should you use?–
- You want to reach people who are searching for content about the Manchester United Football Club. Which audience solution should you use?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can Google’s In-market audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- The four essential freedoms that define YouTube’s values are freedom of expression, freedom of opportunity, freedom of information, and freedom to belong.
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- How does copyright apply to a movie review video?
- How does YouTube help manage the rights for content you upload to the platform?
- How do the majority of app downloaders discover apps?
- How might a student prepare for presentation? (Select all that apply)
- If a customer is upset or has an issue, you should take ownership of the problem rather than pointing the blame.
- If an asset owner doesn’t set a policy in a territory they have ownership, what policy gets applied?
- If one of your students finds an anonymous article online that they wish to quote in an essay, what would you advise them to do?
- If you plan to spend less than $169/day, which solution is most suitable for your business?
- In 2017, more than ______ drivers visited local businesses in the U.S. advertising on Waze?
- In determining the value of an app, you find that 20 out of 200 users who open the app make a purchase, with the value of each purchase being $500. How much is the value of this action along the purchase funnel?
- In the U.S., almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze live within how many miles/km of your business?
- “I powered on the device and used the camera to scan the QR code but nothing happens.” Is this behavior: Select 1 answer, then submit.
- ___________ is a collection of Google applications and APIs that help support functionality across devices and a requirement for Android Enterprise.
- It’s July 1 and the finance department needs revenue totals from June for accounting purposes. Where can they find the number they should use?
- Joey and Pacey like to spend their evenings watching Netflix shows. What accessory best suits their needs?
- Justin’s created the perfect vegetarian lasagne, and he wants to share his recipe with the world. Can you help him plan where to put a promo video so it will most effectively reach his target audience?
- Latency is expected to be higher in a ____________.
- Lisa is in a Hangout with Chris. During the video call she decides she would like to include more colleagues. In which ways can Lisa ask others to join the Hangout? (Select all that apply)
- Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?
- Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Mike recently started using Google Display Ads to create a more automated approach to managing his campaigns. What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provides that might help Mike?
- Mr. Jones has been talking with you about personalizing his classroom more using a blended model. He is arguing that creating a HyperDoc on a Google Doc is a better way to do this than a Google Site. Why would he say this? (Select all that apply.)
- “My OS is missing or damaged.” Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Of the following, which primarily refers to individuals? (Select all that apply.)
- Once you’ve connected your data in Data Studio, how often do you need to manually provide your data set credentials again?
- Only devices with a minimum OS version of ____ are compatible with the zero-touch provisioning process.
- Partner A and Partner B share ownership of an asset (in different territories). If Partner A releases a claim on a video, what happens?
- Reducing screen brightness can conserve battery life.
- Sequence the following steps that a coach should take to apply for certification.
- Since all Ad Manager networks are automatically enabled with Mobile In-App, a user can target either a mobile or desktop Ad Manager web property alias in Ad Manager without needing any initial setup from the Google support team.
- Sports Lab wants to increase their overall sales. They will use ____________ to advertise their best-selling product, and ____________ to drive traffic to their entire product offering.
- Support your recommendation to use managed Google Play Accounts by selecting all the case study requirements that require managed Google Play. Select 1 answer, then submit.
- The Google Assistant requires…
- This is a short-term solution that frees up space and removes temporary files that may be causing conflict.
- To collect data using Google Analytics, which steps must be completed? (select all answers that apply)
- To properly troubleshoot Ad Manager delivery issues, you will need the live page URL.
- To Whom Do We Offer Custom Creative For Waze Local Campaigns?
- True or False: Any apps or data outside the work profile on BYOD solution sets are not accessible by an IT admin and remain private to the user.
- You want your students to have easy access to a few apps they’ll be using throughout the school year. They can do this by: (Select all that apply.)
- True or False: Certificates are a mechanism by which two entities, that have never met, can communicate in a secure way.