–You want to track your search advertising budget and spend. Which report group should you select?–
–Billing and budget–
- You Want To Track Your Search Advertising Spend over time. Which Report Group Should You Select?
- Recent updates to the Microsoft Advertising Editor are the following:(Version 2)
- The Microsoft Advertising Editor Keyword Research Feature can help you:
- The Microsoft Audience Network is an advertising solution powered by the Microsoft Graph and Artificial Intelligence. True or False?
- Beverama is a beverage company that wants to drive sales and will primarily use ACOS to measure performance. Which of the following ASINs could help them reach their goal? Select All Correct Responses.
- Building Remarketing lists with the UET tag allows advertisers to target their audience for which purpose? Choose all that apply
- Car Jane, an automotive accessories company, targeted their sponsored ad campaign by the category ‘automotive floor mats’. Which targeting method did they use?
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- Coho Winery wants their ad to display for the keyword Cabernet sauvignon only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword exactly, including some close variants, with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
- DiamondBraces.com has a Domain Authority of 32. Based on their ranking for the keywords below, would you consider them a good prospect?
- Effective case studies _________.
- From the client’s perspective, which of these is a significant advantage hiring an agency for a single SEO project?
- How can you become a journalist’s source?
- How can you improve LCV?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How is advertising cost of sales (ACOS) calculated?
- How many ASINs can you review in a peer set with ARA Premium?
- How many buyer personas should you create?
- How many semantic topics should you consider when grouping keywords?
- If ASINs are not driving sales in a campaign, what would an advertiser see in the advertising product report?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- Investment per device (desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones) can be controlled by bid modifiers within what range? (Select 2)
- It is not possible to copy a campaign From One Account To Another within Microsoft Advertising Editor. True Or False?
- Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool that provides which kinds of insight?
- Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- List two methods of familiarizing yourself with a client industry of which you have little to no prior knowledge.
- Maria, the marketing manager at Jack and Jill, wants to optimize their campaigns based on the actions of first-time customers. Which of the following metrics should they use?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor Allows You To Import Your Google Ads Campaigns Directly Into The Editor, Make Changes, And Post Them. True Or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor can be used to manage campaigns and review performance metrics. True or False?
- On which of the following websites is the blog on a subdomain?
- Price extensions are ad extensions that display product reviews. True or False?
- Raphael is an advertiser at a regional apparel retailer. A strategic initiative is to expand their brick-and-mortar presence to new locations next year. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for him to review?
- Retail insights can look back to compare insights from ___________ in the past.
- Scenario: An orthodontic office recently posted a link to an article on BBC.com about the importance of proper Invisalign care. What can you take from this?
- Search marketing helps businesses capture users at all stages of the conversion funnel by matching keyword and content strategy to ______ ______.
- Single-digit Domain Authority sites _________.
- Site structure should support _________.
- The following business choice could lead to what potential listing issue? “A business moved into a larger building with a new addresses after a successful year of growth.”
- The following definition relates to which of the provided terms? “When a new listing is generated using information taken from two or more other listings.”
- The most effective way to earn buy-in from the client is through
- The new client questionnaire is intended to gather information about which of the following? Select all that apply.
- True or False: All businesses can benefit from a Local SEO strategy.
- You want to use a targeting segment that includes (A) Age 25-24 and (B) Device tablet. Which targeting expression would you use?
- True or false? Brands that only sell products and services OFF Amazon can leverage Amazon’s sponsored ads.