–You want to use a targeting segment that includes (A) Age 25-24 and (B) Device tablet. Which targeting expression would you use?–
–Including any audiences (A or B)–
–Including all audiences (A and B)–
–Including a single audience (A)–
–Excluding all audiences (not A and not B)–
- Best practices for using automated bid strategies include the following: (Select 2)
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- Domain Authority is ______.
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- How large should an image on your website be?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How will reporting link opportunities help your pitch to a prospect?
- How would participating in non-SEO events in closely related industries, such as web design meetups, help with prospecting?
- If an advertiser has a goal to maximize brand awareness, which of the following is the recommendation for selecting ASINs?
- If an advertiser’s goal is for campaign efficiency, which ASINs should they avoid using? (Select 2)
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- Iris is under-spending on their Sponsored Brands campaign that showcases their camera line. What could they do to optimize their campaign? Select All Correct Responses.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Match each campaign goal with the appropriate optimization type.
- Microsoft Advertising Intelligence allows you to build multiple types of reports. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Multi-user Access lets you use one username to access multiple customer shells. True or false?
- Microsoft Advertising supplies the curated list of potential customers for in-market audiences. True or False?
- Multi-practitioner businesses can be challenging because:
- Navigational search intent is characterized by what feature?
- Recent updates to the Microsoft Advertising Editor are the following:(Version 2)
- Scenario: A website with a Domain Authority of 26 is ranking on the 2nd page of Google for a keyword with a low Difficulty score. What can you conclude?
- Schema markup can give more meaning on the Search Engine Results Page, which can lead to an increase in _______.
- The first files a crawler reads on your site are:
- The first step to finding keyword relevant link opportunities is ______.
- The graph below is the Search Visibility graph in a campaign for Go Green Solar. Which of the following statement is true?
- The graphic below illustrates the self-reinforcing nature of SEO success. Which of the following terms is missing from the cycle?
- The Microsoft Advertising Editor Keyword Research Feature can help you:
- Theo, an Amazon seller, is adding a product to his inventory list in Seller Central. He knows his product is eligible to sell because he has seen that product on Amazon in the past. Is Theo correct?
- There is data markup for __________.
- True or False: A 404 error page cannot help convert customers.
- True or False: A business listing must be verified to show up in a SERP.
- True or False: A Buyer Persona is a semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer, based on market research and real data about your existing customers.
- True or False: Ads are not allowed to be displayed in Map results.
- True or false? Advertising agency employees can create Seller Central accounts on behalf of their clients.
- True or False: An agency should never demonstrate that they struggled to resolve a client’s issue in a case study.
- True or False: An increase in social media shares will directly contribute to an increase in Domain Authority.
- True or False: A small, one-person business selling pet grooming services likely has a high LCV.
- True or false: As of 2016, Google generally devalues spam links rather than demoting sites with spam in their backlink profiles.