–You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?–
–Create a search campaign based around the terms “looking for organic, hypoallergenic perfume–
—Deliver a display ad that promotes a blog post on the top perfume ingredients that work well for children who have allergies—
–Make a pre-roll, skippable video ad that showcases the lifestyles of your target audience–
–Send out an exclusive newsletter with instructions on how to apply for a loyalty discount card–
- Data Are Made Anonymous By:
- In order to differentiate ads from those of competitors, advertisers should:
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- To raise awareness of what you’re advertising without limiting who might see your ads, you should:
- Your ad can show to a potential customers when your targeted language matches:
- Each campaign in your Google Ads account should have a single:
- What’s the benefit of having multiple ads in an ad group?
- When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible?
- Filters cannot perform what action on collected data?
- Which default traffic source dimensions does Google Analytics report for each website visitor?
- What channel is not included in the default Channels report?
- You might choose to use preferred layouts for dynamic display ads if your client:
- The strategic use of different marketing channels affects:
- In Custom Reports, what must metrics and dimensions share in order to report accurately?
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on direct response marketing goals?
- In order to use target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding, an advertiser must:
- Sylvia wants to create a My Google Business account for her 3 retail locations.How can Sylvia verify each location in Google My Business?
- When creating a presentation based on lots of data, what principle should you bear in mind?
- What is the Google Network?
- What Report Compares Metrics Based On User Acquisition Date Over A Series Of Weeks?
- Which of the following criteria could NOT be used for a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
- If you want to target ads to only people who speak Spanish, you can:
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following:
- An advertiser can target mobile apps via google ads
- Which of the following is NOT a type of mobile ad extension?
- Michael Built A High-Quality Ad With An Excellent Keyword List. He’s Disappointed The Ad Isn’t Being Shown As Much As He’d Like. What’s A Likely Reason For His Ad Not Being Frequently Displayed?
- Alex Has Started A Google Search Campaign Designed To Promote His Online Motorcycle Accessories Store. His Store Focuses On Custom Helmets. How Might Google Search Ads Provide Value To Alex?
- You’ve decided that you want to set up an email optimization experiment. After you complete the first step, segmentation, you move on to the next three. What is the proper order for your next three steps?
- How Can Ad Extensions Contribute To Increasing User Engagement?
- YouTube is the second most viewable video destination globally.
- You strongly believe that students need a voice so they can inﬂuence their environment and make a real difference. You have decided to support the creation of a school newspaper. Move the rows up and down to match each Google tool with the way it can be used to reimagine the traditional school newspaper online.
- Jimmy Sells Televisions On His Website. He Notices He’s Getting Traffic From Searches For A Brand He Doesn’t Carry, And Sets Up A Negative Keyword For That Brand. How Does The Negative Keyword Help Jimmy’s Advertising Campaign?
- You sell video games and want people who play mobile gaming apps to know about your store. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- You see a video on YouTube that includes short clips from a copyrighted work. How can you evaluate whether fair use (or fair dealing) applies?
- Your web property is “www.example.com”. You set up a destination goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins with”. Which of the following pages would trigger a goal conversion?
- Your team wants to make the transition to Growth-Driven Design. However, your leadership team is worried about selling a service your team has never implemented. Which of the following is NOT a good suggestion for your leadership team?
- You’re trying to improve an ad’s perceived quality so it performs better during an ad auction. What change would have the least-positive impact to an ad’s quality?
- Your social content strategies should vary by network. For example, your post frequency and volume can be much larger on _________ than other networks. This makes ___________ a great place to post the same piece of content multiple times and recycle evergreen content.
- Sandy, an expert on Search marketing, knows she should use extensions effectively in order to optimize her Google Ads campaign results. What’s Google’s recommendation about extensions?
- Your manager is questioning the need for you to spend time on your new Google App campaign, since “machine learning is doing everything.” What are three things you can tell your manager you’re doing to guide the campaign?
- Your Friend Has A Jewelry Business And Just Created An App That Had Dismal Downloads During Its First Month. What Advice Should You Give To Get The App Back On Track?
- You’re tracking conversions in a budget-constrained campaign. If you raise cost-per-click (CPC) bids within the budget constraint, which result is most likely?
- You’re seeking an ad format to support influencing consideration for your brand. You’d also like the ad to automatically adjusts its size, appearance, and format to fit available ad spaces and better fit content users came to see. Which ad format suits these needs?
- You’re reviewing the campaigns report in your Google Ads account to find out how effective your current ad campaign is. You’re particularly interested in finding out how many people clicked each ad, even if the click didn’t result in a sale. In which two columns of the campaign report will you see these metrics?
- Pete Is The Marketing Director For An Electric Car Company. He Recently Chose “Leads” As His Google Search Campaign Marketing Goal. What Did He Hope To Achieve By Selecting “Leads” As His Goal?
- You’re looking to examine performance by device type to compare conversions between desktop, mobile, and tablet. How would you view this information in the performance dashboard?
- What’s An Accurate Description Of Callout Extensions?
- You recently sent an email to a highly-segmented list of inbound leads. Despite your segmentation efforts and high lead quality, the click-rate of the email was below your expectations. All of these would be potential ways to improve your click-rate EXCEPT:
- You’re A Social Media Manager For A Hotel Chain That’s Planning A Campaign To Raise Awareness About A New Hotel Location. Which Of The Following Are Examples Of S.M.A.R.T. Objectives That Could Support An Awareness Campaign Like This?