–Your Ad Can Show On The Search Network When Someone Searches For Terms That Are Similar To Your:–
- Where can app ads run?
- Which of these is NOT possible when you link your AdWords account to Google Analytics?
- Which dimension is not included in the Adwords reporting section of Google Analytics?
- What occurs during the attract stage of the inbound methodology?
- Mimi wants to reach people searching for baked goods, but only wants her ads to show during the hours she’s open for business. Which campaign type is a good fit?
- Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS)?
- Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
- You are CEO of a small e-commerce shop and your team is debating Google Ads performance metrics to maximize profit. Budget is unlimited as long as ROI is positive. Whose recommendations most effectively position you for maximum profit?
- Which Factors Should An Advertiser Consider When Deciding On A Bidding Strategy?
- What Are Two Reasons A Marketer Might Use Responsive Display Ads?
- Affiliate audiences allow advertisers to reach users who are looking for your products or services and who intend to buy them.
- Kevin Is Determining Which Google Display Ads Format To Use, And Choosing Between Efficiency And Control. Match The Ad He’s Creating To The Appropriate Ad Format Option.
- On which tab can advertisers see credits for invalid clicks within their Google Ads accounts?
- What Are Two Benefits Of Automated Bidding?
- Mary Feels Confident Managing Google Search Campaigns And Is Interested In Extending Her Marketing Reach With The Help Of Google Display Ads. She’s Trying To Decide Whether To Create A Standard Display Campaign Or A Smart Display Campaign. Why Would Mary Choose Standard Display Campaigns Over Smart Display Campaigns?
- Doreen Is Looking To Drive Sales On Her Website, And Is Considering Creating A Google Display Remarketing Campaign How Might Remarketing Help Her Meet Her Marketing Objective?
- Which are key elements to keep in mind when optimizing a landing page for Google Ads?
- Sometimes exchanges within a comment thread (in a stream) can become very long and hard to keep track of. If a particular thread is too important to miss, create a dedicated ________________ for that conversation to stay on top of the action.
- Anything you want to do in Hootsuite can be found in the with the main workspace in the?
- Within the Hootsuite Composer, you can transform URLs into an ‘Owly’ link. Which of the following are reasons you’d want to use this feature.
- Assuming default cookie expiration timing, a conversion (1-per-click) is recorded when:
- Amazon Attribution allows advertisers to measure their search, social, display, video, and email non-Amazon media channels.
- What Does Performance Planner Automatically Do?
- Siona Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Getting A Minimum Number Of Impressions On The Top Of The Page. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Siona Using?
- Attribution tags are generated when you create line items.
- How Is Using Non-Last-Click Attribution Conversions Useful For Performance Planner Forecasts?
- Ben Sells Housewares Through His Website And App. What Are Two Ways That Google Ads Can Fuel His Business Goals And Help Him Achieve His Objectives?
- Your Company Wants To Have Greater Success Online. What Are Two Ways That Google Ads Can Drive Your Business Goals?
- An advertiser attempts to enable Conversion Optimizer but the feature is not available in the account. Which is the most likely reason?
- Trevor Has Discounted An Entire Line Of Products On His Website And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Trevor Reach His Marketing Objective?
- Which approach to bidding is best suited to maximize profit?
- The Google Ads Application Programming Interface (API) allows developers to use applications that:
- A high Quality Score can
- Which is a benefit of using Adwords Editor?
- An advertiser is using a site-wide global tag. Where on the site does it add a phone number snippet to use Google forwarding numbers in a Google Ads campaign?
- Where on an e-commerce website should an advertiser install the Google Ads Conversion Tracking code?
- What is one of the Google and YouTube awareness products?
- What type of automatic bidding strategy is based on target cost per acquisition (CPA)?
- What is the maximum number of localized store listing experiments that can run simultaneously on Google Play?
- Which filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in campaign reports?
- Megan is setting up a Google app campaign, but she’s not sure how specific the location targeting should be. Why does a marketer need to set a country-wide or broader target location?
- Which two types of goals can be targeted in Bid Strategies?
- Creating an online presence can involve various operations for a business. During the initial phase, which of the following steps might be part of these steps?
- You Can Leverage Google Ads’ Automated Bidding Strategy To Help Get The Most From Your Advertising Budget. What Are Two Benefits Of Using Automated Bidding?
- Which two features may be used to upload offline conversion data to a Search Ads 360 keyword ID?
- Sierra Owns A Small Business And Handles Many Responsibilities, From Logistics To Marketing. She’s Seen A Lot Of Success With Google Search (Hundreds Of Conversions A Month) And Would Like To Increase Her Reach By Creating A Display Campaign. But She’d Like It To Be As Effortless As Possible. What Type Of Display Campaign Should She Run?
- Which of the below are ways advertisers can measure their non-Amazon ads with Amazon Attribution?
- Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test?
- Attribution contention occurs at the order level; attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- True or false ? Google audiences are updated with every impression, so advertisers reach only the most relevant consumers on YouTube.