–Your company has chosen a third-party app analytics service and they happen to be a part of the App Attribution Partners program. In order to share data between Google Ads and your partner’s platform, what do you need to do?–
–Establish a server-to-server connection using postback URLs.–
—Generate a link ID and share it with your partner.—
–Consider a partner that is not part of the program, as it is not possible.–
–Export and share the data as a CSV file.–
- You’re an agency that needs to know the technical specifications to build and implement your upcoming video campaign. Where can you go to find out how each ad format works, creative submission timelines, technical specifications, reporting, and third-party tracking capabilities?
- What’s A Key Objective In Delivering Ad Extensions?
- Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
- Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?
- It Is 10 A.M. And You Are Sitting In A Train Station In London, Looking Through Your Calendar On Your Tablet. You Realize You Forgot To Book A Boat Ride For Your Trip To San Francisco To See Alcatraz Prison. Match Each Signal Type With How It Is Demonstrated In This Situation.
- Your company has a website and a mobile app, and you want to track each separately in Google Analytics. How should you structure your account(s)?
- Match The TrueView Ad Format With Its Corresponding Bidding Type.
- Which YouTube Analytics Report Can Give You The Average View Duration For All Of The Videos On Your Brand’s Channel?
- Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited her website before. Which Google Ads feature would you recommend she use?
- Which Two Are Ideal Advertisers For Custom Intent Audiences?
- What’s A Key Benefit Of Bumper Ads?
- What Are The Two Types Of Bidding Available For TrueView For Action To Help Drive Conversions?
- Landon Works For An Online Marketing Firm And Believes That YouTube Will Be An Effective Addition To His Client’s Advertising Strategy Given Its Extensive Reach Of Over Two Billion Monthly Active Users And Recent Innovations That Increase Usership. Which Two Next Generation Innovations Can Landon Share With His Client?
- Based On The ABCDs Of Designing YouTube Ads, How Does Google Recommend That You Open With Impact?
- Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. She’s advertising on the Display Network. What’s the best way to help people find her?
- Annilee Has A Client Who Wants To Choose YouTube Audiences That Will Increase Consideration Of Their Products When Customers Are Ready To Buy. She Knows YouTube Has Two Specific Audience Solutions That Can Help Her Accomplish This For The Client. What Are The Two Audience Solutions?
- Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Can Use The CPD Bidding Approach?
- What Report Should You Produce In YouTube Analytics To See Where Viewers Found Your Brand’s Content?
- What Are The Three Key Reasons Advertisers Choose YouTube To Help Build Their Brands?
- Your average bid is £10 and you’ve enabled enhanced cost-per-click bidding (ECPC). Assuming you haven’t set any bid adjustments, ECPC can raise your bid to which amount when AdWords sees an auction that’s more likely to lead to a sale?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?
- Based On Google’s Analysis Of Bumper Ads, What Caused A Significant Increase In Ad Recall?
- Ajay’s Meeting With A Client Who’s Considering YouTube Advertising. The Client Wants To Better Understand Why Users Choose YouTube. Ajay Shares Information On YouTube’s Extensive Reach And The Opportunity It Provides For Users To Connect With A Community. What Are Two Other Reasons Users Choose YouTube?
- When Measuring Offline Conversions With TrueView For Action, A Shop Visit Is Counted When A User Watches 10 Seconds Of An Ad And Then Visits A Shop Within How Many Days?
- What Is One Reason An Advertiser Would Choose YouTube For Action?
- What Are The Tested Benefits Of Bumper Ads?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Trends?
- For TrueView For Action, Which Three Events Can Make Up An Online Conversion?
- You Want To Use Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks. What’s One Important Data Signal To Keep In Mind When Creating Your YouTube Campaign?
- You need to immediately find out whether people are viewing the new content that you just added today. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You just started using Google My Business and you want to see how many of your customers have been interacting with your business online. What feature can you use to access this information?
- Which Two Google Audience Solutions Use First-Party Data?
- Which Data Can You Uncover By Running A Creative Experiment Using Brand Lift?
- What’s A Key Benefit Of TrueView For Reach?
- Leigh’s Client, A Car Dealership, Asks Her To Reach Highly Qualified Consumers Ready To Make A Purchase. Which Intent Audience On YouTube Should Leigh Use?
- You have discovered that data about the Product pages of your ecommerce website is missing from your reports. Which of the following could be the cause?
- Arturo Has Explained To A Client Who Sells Electronics That YouTube’s Detailed Demographic Audiences Can Impact Their Advertising Efforts. He Knows Detailed Demographics Help Advertisers Reach Audiences Based On Quantifiable Characteristics That Matter To The Client. What Are Two Of These Quantifiable Characteristics?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is US$1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Surveys?
- After A Discussion With A Google Audience Specialist, Reilly Is Ready To Suggest The Use Of Detailed Demographics To Her YouTube Clients. What Are Two Characteristics Of Detailed Demographics?
- Which Of YouTube’s Consideration And Interest Ad Formats Are Skippable Ads, Bought On A Cost-Per-View Basis?
- You’d like to create remarketing lists based on your customer’s journey through your website so that you can target them with different bids or ads. Which category describes the users that visited your homepage, but didn’t move any further into your site?
- The YouTube Masthead Is Effective For Advertisers With Which Goal?
- You decide to bulk upload your multiple business locations to Google My Business. Some of the locations in your upload were disapproved.
- You can use target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding to help:
- A Channel with a semi-transparent branding type will reveal the Publisher ID to potential buyers in a bid request.
- Add the Save to Google Drive extension to your Chrome browser. After installing it, check out the options for it. Which of the following file types could you save a website as?
- A fellow teacher is having trouble printing from her Chromebook using Cloud Print. Pick the help page URL that can help her troubleshoot.
- Anna is a photographer. She’s previously focused on wedding photography, but she now takes requests to photograph other events as well. Customers can contact her through the site’s enquiry page to make requests. They can also look at her gallery and sign up to an email newsletter.
- A query is how you retrieve information from a database, so which of these paths demonstrates the journey of a query?