–Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?–
—Media mix model—
- According to Google data, 70% of mobile searchers who’ve recently made a purchase have:
- Which campaign type would an advertiser use to target users searching on Google.com?
- Which assets cannot be shared in the Solutions Gallery?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Search Network if you wanted to:
- Which best describes the relationship between maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bids and Ad Rank?
- How Can Your Business Leverage Video Without You Having To Create One?
- How many ads should you offer per ad group?
- Well-Managed, Verified Google My Business Listings Get Five Times More Views Than Those That Are Unclaimed. How Can You Verify A Location In Google My Business?
- Darian Has A Gourmet Cupcake Business And Needs A Website To Compete With The Other Bakeries In His Area. He Has A Google My Business Listing And Wants To Use The Website Builder To Create A Personalized Design For His Business. What Are The Steps, In Order, For Building A Website Using Google My Business?
- What Category Belongs To The Channel That Expands A Brand’s Visible Audience Through Influencer Marketing And Influencer Awareness?
- Which Method Should Be Used To Promote Awareness To Customers?
- Linda Is Viewing The Campaign Report In Her Google Ads Account After Successfully Implementing Conversion Tracking Tags For Her Website. She Sees That At Least Two Of Her Ads Generated Over 100 View-Through Conversions. Which Two Count As View-Through Conversions?
- Gail Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From Her Creative Team. She Wants To Improve Her Ad Content By Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Gail Compare?
- Aiesha Is Dissatisfied With The Conversion Rate That Her Ads Are Generating For Her Retail Website. She Wants To Make Some Changes To Improve The Conversion Rate. What Should She Do To Achieve This?
- You work for an advertiser or agency with an upfront deal. What is the best way to reserve Google Preferred inventory?
- You want to share the commission with your clients. What’s the best way to do it?
- A Clothing Company Wants To Entice Consumers To Pay More For Their Products. To Do This, The Company Launches An Advertising Campaign To Position Themselves As A Luxury Brand. Which Factor Are They Trying To Improve?
- Which Feature Should You Use To Find Information Regarding Specific Actions Visitors Have Taken On Your Google My Business Listing Over A Given Period Of Time?
- You want to improve the relevance of an ad with a particular set of keywords. The goal is to increase the ad rank of the ad so it gets more exposure. What action should improve the ad relevance?
- You want to evaluate the landing pages you are using for AdWords ads. Which of the following dimensions would be most useful?
- You want to calculate the absolute change and percentage change in performance metrics. Which type of report should you select?
- You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?
- Brenda’s Working On Improving A Google Search Ad’s Quality Score So It Potentially Gets A Better Ad Rank And Performs Better In The Ad Auction. What Change To Brenda’s Ad Might Improve The Ad Rank?
- You’ve just opened your new bakery shop in Paris, and would like to have more customers in your shop. Which bid strategy do you need to select when setting up your campaign to get the required results?
- You’ve delivered a reference file that contains identical audio, video, or audiovisual material as a reference file previously delivered by another partner. What is the result?
- With Similar Audiences, Which Google Product Is Included When Finding New People With Similar Profiles?
- Match These Search Audience Solutions With The Benefits They Can Bring To Your Campaigns.
- Gina Wants To Be Able To Try Out Multiple Combinations Of Headlines And Descriptions In Order To Optimize Her Results. Her Marketing Department Suggests That She Use Responsive Search Ads. What Are Two Benefits Gina Could Derive From Using Responsive Search Ads?
- YouTube can help advertisers achieve three important business outcomes: awareness, consideration, and action. Which is a result driven by a YouTube advertising campaign to achieve action?
- What Is The Minimum Number Of Users A Remarketing List Must Have Before Being Used With A Remarketing List For Search Ads Campaign?
- You should reply to
- Brian Manages His Company’s Google Search Ads Campaign. He Regularly Reviews The Optimization Score To Make His Google Search Campaign As Effective As Possible. What Is Brian’s Optimization Score Based Upon?
- Which Is Required For An Ad To Be Served To A User?
- Steven Is An Advertising Executive At A Large Auto Parts Company. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him With Strategies To Optimize His Google Search Ads Campaigns. One Reason Steven Values The Optimization Score Is Because It Makes It Possible For Him To Do What?
- Francis wants to increase his Google Ads skills and optimize results for his clients. What two best practices should Francis adopt?
- Your team is evaluating different content management systems (CMS). Which of the following questions should your team members ask themselves?
- What Search Network text ad component provides up to three fields of 30 characters each?
- Peggy owns a house-cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Your manager thinks the detail you’ve used in your customer portraits isn’t necessary. What should you do next?
- What’s an example of an effective callout extension?
- You’re the Marketing Director for a global financial company. The holidays are approaching and your boss wants to improve the company’s bottom line by 7%. You host a team meeting where the goal is to identify opportunities to test, then assign tasks to team members to start implementing right away. Is this approach correct?
- A water-sports company specializes in custom-made watercrafts and accessories. Their marketing manager decides to use the broad-match keyword, “boat.” The manager then adds “paddle” as a broad-match modifier. Which two searches may prompt the marketing manager’s ad?
- You’re running an App campaign for news publisher World News Online. Choose two reasons why you should care about the quality of World News Online’s listing on Google Play.
- You’re looking to send an email to three different lists of contacts. You’ve created each segmented list based off where those contacts are in their research process with your company. What type of lists have you created?
- You’ve Seen Great Results From Your Google Search Campaigns When Using Remarketing Lists For Search Ads. How Might You Amplify Those Results?
- You’re discussing a potential buyer’s plan to reach one of their goals for this year. You discover they have some reservations about the plan and aren’t completely confident in it. How can you help the potential buyer feel more confident?
- You recently set up a new AdWords campaign and you are interested in using Smart Goals to optimize your performance. Which of the following is a prerequisite to using Smart Goals?
- You receive an intelligence alert notifying you that there has been an unexpected spike in your traffic. Which of the following could be possible reasons for this spike?