–Your data is showing that mobile isn’t performing well. However, you know from a focus group that users are using mobile early in their journey and that mobile isn’t getting the credit it deserves. What mobile engagement and conversion strategy do you suggest to ensure mobile gets proper credit?–
- You’re a marketing manager for a leading online music store and have been given a new key performance indicator (KPI) to hit this quarter: sell 25 percent more units of electronica artists month over month. What mobile engagement would you recommend to achieve this goal?
- Your company sells eyeglasses and sold 10 percent more than its target for desktop sales. Mobile’s paid search and display ads drove lots of mobile site traffic, yet that traffic doesn’t seem to convert well. Which is the best recommendation to find out whether mobile played a role in driving desktop success?
- You just received disappointingly low results from an awareness campaign for a local non-profit that you managed. You did your research and used a wide array of signals to make sure you got your answers to your micro-moments right. What will you try next time?
- Adaptive Battery and Adaptive Brightness are the only ways a user can save battery.
- Adaptive Brightness automatically adjusts screen brightness depending on environmental light.
- A Google Account can only be created when setting up an Android device for the first time.
- A Google Account gives users access to Google Mobile Service apps and dozens of other apps from the Google Play Store.
- All Android OEM’s that opt to use Google Mobile Services (GMS) must adhere to a _________ and successfully pass ____________.
- All carrier plans support hotspots.
- All data backed up to Google Drive is automatically transferred over during the switching process.
- Android 8.0+ includes __ to not allow downgrading OS to an older less secure version or patch level.
- Android apps can be transferred to a new Android device during setup as long as:
- Android Auto is integrated with Google Maps and the Google Assistant.
- Android Device Protection is built in to all Android devices running Lollipop 5.1 and above.
- Android devices can be used as a hotspot for many types of devices to tether to.
- Android devices utilize a __, to run privileged or security-sensitive operations such as PIN verification, secure storage of encryption keys and Verified Boot.
- Android Enterprise ____________ EMMs are required to support standard features plus advanced features across two management sets.
- Android Enterprise is the __________ management solution that will serve your organization’s needs well into the future.
- Android Enterprise Recommended devices meet elevated enterprise requirements validated by Google.
- Android Go offers a powerful experience for entry-level smartphones, with new and reimagined apps built into the device.
- Android is the most customizable OS.