–Your Google My Business listing is–
–Only important if you’re a service-area business–
–Not as important as it used to be–
–Not needed if you have a website–
—Basically your new home page—
- Online conversions measured for TrueView for action ads come from three different events. Match each event to the appropriate conversion type.
- Which Activity Might A Brand Manager Track If The Desired Result Is To Increase Awareness With The Customer?
- Karen’s washing machine broke down. She searches for a new one on Google. Several ads for washing machines appear in the results. What parameters are taken into account when auctioning ads on the Google Search Network to determine which ads will show to Karen?
- Each Google My Business Location Has A Unique ID That Applies Changes To The Right Listing. What’s The Name Of This Unique ID?
- With Stats, You Find Out That Users Are Only Watching The First Seconds Of Your Video. What should you do ?
- What does an “A / B Test” consist of in Email Marketing?
- Levi Is An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Has Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Changing Needs Of The Schools. Which Two Habits Has Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies?
- What Is The Meaning Of The Term “Conversion” For Website Analysis?
- What is the process of redirecting a client to a separate site to complete a transaction called before sending them back to the original site?
- Choose the conversion accounting option that would allow you to measure and optimize your sales.
- Raven Has Successfully Added Her Location To Google My Business. She Knows She Has Options For Verification, Including Use Of A Phone Call Or E-Mail. How Else Can She Verify Her Location?
- What type of TrueView for Action advertiser is best for?
- Aïcha is not satisfied with the conversion rate generated by her ads for her business website. She wants to make changes to improve the conversion rate. What must she do to get there?
- Zero-Speed Takeover Displays Ads When Drivers
- Yvonne is writing formulas using the following Klipfolio functions: COUNT_DAYS, DATE_ADD, DATE_IN and DATE_STARTOF. What is the input date format Yvonne should use to ensure the Date/Time functions are working correctly?
- Cory Owns A Custom Purse-Design Business. He Launched An Advertising Campaign Featuring Purses Made Of Environmentally Friendly Materials. He’s Followed His Customers Through Their Entire Journeys. What Should Cory Do To Move His Customer Journey Forward When A Potential Customer Shows A Strong Interest In A Product?
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Google Display Network because she can:
- What Are Two Benefits Of Selecting Google Firebase As Your Attribution Partner In Google Ads?
- You want to see the percentage of sessions in which a specific button was clicked. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You’re Setting Up Offline Conversion Tracking. You Need To To Upload Offline Data Into Your Google Ads Account. Which Two Formats Are Supported?
- You want to keep HubSpot and Intercom in sync, but you don’t want new Intercom contacts to ever be created in HubSpot. How can you tell PieSync to keep existing Intercom contacts in sync with HubSpot?
- You want to find out whether your competitor prefers to target mobile or desktop users with their ads. Which SEMrush report should you use?
- When Creating An Ad, How Does Greg Know What It Will Look Like To His Potential Customers?
- What Is One Way That Performance Planner Helps Businesses Increase Sales?
- You’ve signed an artist who does completely original hip hop songs. What is the method to block full reuploads and monetize short clips (under <2min)?
- You’ve recently joined a new company and are learning how to help potential buyers understand why they would benefit from purchasing the product that your company sells. How can you start to put yourself in the buyer’s shoes so you understand why they would buy your product?
- You’ve just been assigned to oversee an App campaign that was launched two months ago. You learn that the assets have never been updated. Which two of the following actions should you take?
- You’ve decided to fully reorganize your shop selling rare species of lizard. You’ve changed your address, phone number, business hours, and even payment methods. Up to now, your shop has always been very popular and attracted many customers. Now it’s high season and you need to update your business details as soon as possible. Which tool will you use?
- What Are Two Main Benefits Of Using Search Audience Solutions?
- You’ve been researching XYZ Inc. and discover that someone at the company has viewed your pricing page, so you give them a call. You talk to the receptionist, Johnny. You ask who in the company might be investigating your solution. Johnny says he doesn’t know for sure but that he can ask around and get back to you. He also says that Mariah Opensky would probably be the person to make that decision, but she’s currently on vacation. What’s the BEST way to record this in the CRM?
- YouTube receives a legal notice to take down a video uploaded by a creator without the copyright owner’s permission. What will the creator receive?
- YouTube Audience Solutions Help Brands Reach The Most Attractive Prospects By Tapping Into Real-Time Data And Powerful Signals. This Gives Brands The Tools They Need To Be More Effective Storytellers. What’s Another Benefit Of Using YouTube Audience Solutions?
- Tomacz Wants To Use A Google Search Ads Campaign To Capture The Attention Of Customers Searching For Camping Equipment Online. What’s A Key Benefit Of A Well-Managed Google Search Ads Campaign?
- Ideally, What’s The Minimum Number Of Values You Should Aim For Per Header When Using Structured Snippet Extensions?
- As A Digital Strategist, Jared Wants To Add Something Extra To His Ads To Give Users More Incentive To Click And Convert. He’s Considering Using The Two Optional Field Paths In The URL Component Of The Ad, But Needs To Be Certain His Messaging Will Fit. How Many Total Characters Can He Use In Each Of These Optional Paths?
- Your web property is “www.example.com”. You set up a URL goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins With”. Which of the following URLs will count as goals?
- Leo Is In Charge Of Advertising For The Clothing Lines Of A Large Manufacturer. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him Evaluate His Search Ads Campaigns. Which Feature Makes The Optimization Recommendations Valuable For Leo?
- Your teammate is prepping for a sales presentation and they’ve outlined the points they want to cover: 1. Recap of previous discussions 2. Explanation of how other people in similar situations have proceeded 3. Pros and cons of various approaches They want your feedback on this outline. What would you say?
- Your team and the stakeholders are discussing where to run sprint workshops. In which parts of the GDD process is it common to run a sprint workshop?
- Your research team recently published a report and is eager for the marketing team to share it with contacts that would find it of interest. Karl on your team suggests you build a send list based on explicit data including job title. Kathy suggests building the list based on implicit data including previous website pages visited. Which approach will you take?
- Your manager wants to know how Google can help your brand get in front of mobile users. What might you say?
- Your manager asked you to give more consideration to a user’s location. What kind of signals would you look at?
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page. What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Francine is advertising her company’s newest video-editing software and related products. She knows that best practice is to create 3-5 ads in each of her Search Ad groups. Why does Google make this recommendation?
- You’re running an App campaign for OneStop, an international clothing retailer, and you’re trying to follow best practices for your measurement strategy. Which three questions should you be focused on answering?
- Sarah’s Autos Sells Multiple Automobile Brands, Showcasing Used, Pre-Owned, And New Vehicles. The Company’s Advertising Manager Decides To Configure A Broad Matching Type For The Keyword “Automobile,” In Order To Reach A Broader Group Of Potential Visitors. Which Two User Searches May Generate The Advertising Manager’s Ad?
- Carrie Owns A Gardening Store And Uses A Website To Promote All The Products She Sells. A User Saw A Google Search Ad For One Of Her Products. What Might The User Have Been Doing?
- You’re evaluating whether high resolution product images on product detail pages is worth the investment. What metric tells you how often a product was purchased after its detail page was viewed?
- Singh’s Marketing Company Has Created An Enticing Ad That Receives Many Clicks. What Effect Will The Ad Likely Have On The Google Ads Auction?
- You received an email this morning where the content didn’t align with the subject or the context in which you were receiving it. It was a jarring experience for you. What was this email not doing?