–Your last email received great engagement from desktop users but performed poorly with mobile users. All of these would be great ways to improve mobile engagement for your next send EXCEPT:–
–Use a single-column template–
–Use a responsive template–
—Decrease the font size—
–Increase the size of your call-to-action–
- Which Display Ad Format Adjusts To Available Ad Space?
- Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?
- Marisol Manages The Online Advertising Campaigns For A Chain Of Toy Stores With Both A Physical And An Online Presence. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Marisol Use To Show Images Of Her Products, Advertise Her Company’s Online And Local Inventory Of Toys, And Boost Traffic To Their Website And Local Toy Stores?
- Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
- Which of the following is the easiest way for users to learn about an activity while visiting a website?
- What’s the best description of a a nity audiences on YouTube?
- When Should You Use AMPHTML Ads?
- Why should you use non-last-click attribution conversions for performance planning forecasts?
- How does bid automation contribute to the success of a Google Ads campaign?
- After running a Google Search Ads campaign for several months, Margherita notes that sales of the advertised products are starting to drop. Check the Google Ads Recommendations page and see that the campaign’s optimization score is 22%. What can Margherita deduce from this score on the Google Search Ads campaign?
- Carlo runs a nature excursion company in South America. He wants to increase the number of people who book his tours. Which business will bring potential customers to Carlo’s company through Google Search Ads?
- What’s An Advantage Of Responsive Display Ads?
- Adam has determined that “Drive Action” is the right marketing goal for his new display campaign. What two relevant options could you use to achieve this?
- Which two constraints can an advertiser select on their conversion-based bid strategies?
- Choose the best answer that describes promoted conversion metrics.
- ASINs, or products, within the Amazon Attribution console are selected at the order level.
- Why Should Your Business Use Performance Planner?
- Which three items can a bid strategy consider when optimizing the performance of a bidding portfolio as a whole?
- Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more Add to carts with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
- What feature may be used to report on a specific Floodlight conversion?
- Stores do not require a minimum spend.
- An education company imports image assets for its campaign for Google apps. What recommendations should it follow to optimize their eﬃciency?
- What is the recommendation for using full-width images?
- What Changes Can You Make To The Display Network Campaign Of A Client Who Wants To Drive Awareness Of Her Natural Beauty Brand?
- If you want to increase the number of visitors to your website, which bidding strategy should you use?
- If you are looking to be locally visible online, what information should you include on your website at a minimum?
- Robin is the owner of a small cafe with a Google My Business listing, but he would also like to own a mobile-friendly website. He doesn’t really know how to do it. What tool can he use to develop his site?
- Fill In The Blank: An Actionable Insight Shows ______ Of An Online Marketing Campaign.
- You’re reviewing the campaigns report in your Google Ads account to find out how effective your current ad campaign is. You’re particularly interested in finding out how many people clicked each ad, even if the click didn’t result in a sale. In which two columns of the campaign report will you see these metrics?
- Once you create a new advertiser, you will need to notify your Amazon representative for approval.
- Fill In The Blank: Businesses Should Focus On Social Media That Offers
- Fill In The Blank: Paying For Search Network Advertising Impacts How Your Website Appears
- A Client Wants To Promote Her New Mobile App By Showing Her Ads In Other Mobile Apps. How Can Google Ads Help Accomplish Her Goal?
- What Can You Do To Improve Your Visibility In Search Engines?
- What type of user would audiences in the market reach?
- Tom’s using Google Ads to promote his bicycle store. He’s created an Android App and needs to measure how effectively the current ad campaign is driving purchases. How can Tom accomplish this?
- What are the three main levers for automating intelligent campaigns on the Display Network?
- What two types of remarketing can be used with Google display ads?
- Susan’s created a gaming app, which she’s promoting on Google Ads. She wants to track first opens of the gaming app. What must she do first, before she can begin tracking opens of her app?
- What statistics tell you how many people find your ad interesting enough to click on it and visit your website?
- Your Client Wants To Show Ads To People Who’ve Visited Her Website Before. Which Google Ads Feature Would You Recommend She Use?
- Rodney’s trying to set up offline tracking using his Google Ads account. He downloaded the conversion template he wants to use. He adds the appropriate offline data and modifies it. When he tries to upload the template, the import process fails. What will cause the import process to fail?
- Which proposition doesn’t match the main reasons people choose YouTube?
- What part of a Search Network ad is not automatically generated by Dynamic Search Ads?
- Susan’s Sporting Goods Sells A Variety Of Sports Equipment And Clothing. How Should Susan Set Up Her Google Ads Account?
- Mary’s a marketing manager for a nationwide vegan restaurant chain. She’s considering which digital channel she should use to advertise her restaurant’s new menu upgrades to people who prefer vegan food. Which two digital channels could Mary use to reach her audience?
- Marisol owns a busy yoga studio popular with local college communities. Her customers call daily to check on class times, availability, and pricing, which takes too much of her staff’s time. Marisol would love to use Google My Business to provide the answers these customers need, without requiring her staff to take calls. Which feature of Google My Business could Marisol use to accomplish this?
- What Factor Can Have An Impact On The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
- What Factor Influences The Performance Of A Targeted Ad On Search Compared To That Of Your Competitors?
- Jon implemented conversion tracking tags for his website. He recently released an app as well. Jon’s reviewing the totals across all conversions using the campaign report in Google Ads, but he wants to see the conversion results specifically for app installs and first opens. How can he accomplish this?