–Your team is evaluating different content management systems (CMS). Which of the following questions should your team members ask themselves?–
–Does this CMS remove bottlenecks and empower our non-technical team members to take action?–
–Is this CMS fast, secure from hackers, and reliable?–
–Which CMS allows us to take action on data and best supports our GDD efforts?–
–Is this the best CMS to help us achieve our goals and drive business growth?–
—All of the above—
- Using Social Media For Business Purposes Can Be Very Different From Managing A Personal Profile. If You Are Looking To Attract Users To Your Social Network, Which Tone Should You Adopt?
- When a search engine ranks websites on results pages, what does it consider to be the most important?
- When Using Online Analysis Tools, What Action Can You Take If You Segment The Data?
- When running a sponsored link campaign, why can you enable conversion tracking on your site?
- What benefit of advertising with TrueView best serves a new video advertiser hoping to share his niche brand story with just the right audience?
- Which Statement Is True About Time-Decay Attribution?
- When Looking To Create Video Content For Your Marketing Strategy, What Are The Three Best Practices?
- The optimization rate is made up of more than 50 recommendations to optimize your campaigns on the Search Network.
- Which Two Statements Are True About Evaluating Your Existing Ad Campaigns?
- Bing Ads Keyword Planner lets you find new keywords from a phrase, website, or category. Which Bing Ads tabs can you access Keyword Planner from?
- John runs a video campaign and realizes that while his views are high overall, his engagement rates are low. What three questions he might ask himself to figure out what is wrong?
- Let’s say you have a blog about cinema. What Kind Of User Can You Expect To Reach Through Display Advertising?
- Match each ad format to its primary marketing objective. Drag and drop each item into the appropriate box.
- When looking at your customer’s Search Network campaign, you notice that the average ad position of one of the ad groups has deteriorated. What automatic bidding strategy should you apply to improve the position of these ads?
- By Linking A Google My Business Account With A Google Ads Account, You’re Able To Create Location Extensions. Which Information Can Location Extensions Display?
- Regarding the development of an online business activity, which of the following propositions is correct?
- How does Google Ads generate responsive Search ads?
- Which Google Measurement Product Is Designed For Brick-And-Mortar Retailers That Collect Shopper Purchase Data In A Customer Relationship Management System?
- Felix Launched Both A Google Search Ad Campaign And A Google Display Ad Campaign To Drive Sales Of Tools On His Home Improvement Website. He Reviewed His Sales Data After Two Weeks And Noticed His Search Ad Campaign Is The Most Successful. Which Optimization Type Should Felix Use If He Wants To Use Bidding Or Targeting To Acquire More Customers?
- A Customer Is Receptive To An Upsell During A Product Purchase. Which Part Of The Customer Journey Has Been Exhibited?
- In video campaigns, post-impression conversions are attributed to the last impression of a video ad.
- Mary Is A Marketing Manager For A Nationwide Vegan Restaurant Chain. She Wants To Reach Potential Customers Across Two Media Channels Focusing On Specific Audience Behaviors. Which Two Channels Could She Choose To Reach Her Desired Objective?
- Yvette’s YouTube advertising client owns a boutique offering an exclusive line of designer handbags. She’d like to drive purchases of these handbags using YouTube. Which YouTube format would Yvette recommend to her client?
- You work in a large ad agency. Your customer wants to launch a PPC campaign similar to his competitor’s campaign. You need to prove your strategy to the customer. Which two SEMrush reports will help you get ideas on this competitor’s promotion and evaluate his AdWords budget?
- You work for a company that has a form where people can request a free consultation. You want to create a list of people in your territory who have submitted this form. Which tool will you need to use to do this?
- Jerran Is A Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. His Client Would Like To Track Contact Form Submissions Originating From Their Google Ads Account. The Client Has A Global Site Tag Successfully Installed, So Jerran Can Use An Event Tag To Track This Conversion Action. Which Type Of Event Tag Should Jerran Use?
- You want to plot a graph that shows the changes in the number of keywords that won a Featured Snippet throughout the year. Which SEMrush tool should you use and how?
- You want to know whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by an unusual amount. Which of the following would be most useful?
- Camila Has An Online Store And Is Using Google Ads To Improve Her Online Advertising Efforts. She Currently Has Google Analytics Set Up For Her Website And Now Wants To Set Up Conversion Tracking In Google Ads. What Must She Do In Order To Make Conversion Tracking Effective?
- You want to find out what websites are linking to your competitors but not you. Which of the following SEMrush tools can you use?
- Yan Wants To Attract Customers Specifically Searching On Google For Time-B-Gone, His Company’s Unique Office-Support Product. His Marketing Consultant Suggests Using Dynamic Search Ads, And Knows Yan Will Need To Start With A Simple Approach. For Vendors Like Yan, What’s The Simplest Method For Using Dynamic Search Ads?
- You want a second view of your data where you only see traffic to a specific subdirectory. What is the best way to set this up?
- Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types That Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
- You’ve placed a connect call and sent a follow-up connect email, and fortunately, the potential buyer reaches back out. He expresses interest in the help you offered in your phone call and email outreach. Based on the process outlined in the Connect class, your next step should be:
- Michael Built A High-Quality Ad With An Excellent Keyword List. He’s Disappointed The Ad Isn’t Being Shown As Much As He’d Like. What’s A Likely Reason For His Ad Not Being Frequently Displayed?
- Alex Has Started A Google Search Campaign Designed To Promote His Online Motorcycle Accessories Store. His Store Focuses On Custom Helmets. How Might Google Search Ads Provide Value To Alex?
- You’ve decided that you want to set up an email optimization experiment. After you complete the first step, segmentation, you move on to the next three. What is the proper order for your next three steps?
- How Can Ad Extensions Contribute To Increasing User Engagement?
- YouTube is the second most viewable video destination globally.
- You strongly believe that students need a voice so they can inﬂuence their environment and make a real difference. You have decided to support the creation of a school newspaper. Move the rows up and down to match each Google tool with the way it can be used to reimagine the traditional school newspaper online.
- Jimmy Sells Televisions On His Website. He Notices He’s Getting Traffic From Searches For A Brand He Doesn’t Carry, And Sets Up A Negative Keyword For That Brand. How Does The Negative Keyword Help Jimmy’s Advertising Campaign?
- You sell video games and want people who play mobile gaming apps to know about your store. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- You see a video on YouTube that includes short clips from a copyrighted work. How can you evaluate whether fair use (or fair dealing) applies?
- Your web property is “www.example.com”. You set up a destination goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins with”. Which of the following pages would trigger a goal conversion?
- Your team wants to make the transition to Growth-Driven Design. However, your leadership team is worried about selling a service your team has never implemented. Which of the following is NOT a good suggestion for your leadership team?
- You’re trying to improve an ad’s perceived quality so it performs better during an ad auction. What change would have the least-positive impact to an ad’s quality?
- What Search Network text ad component provides up to three fields of 30 characters each?
- Peggy owns a house-cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Your manager thinks the detail you’ve used in your customer portraits isn’t necessary. What should you do next?
- What’s an example of an effective callout extension?