–You’re an independent consultant selling an ebook you wrote about Search Engine Marketing for $50. You have campaigns across multiple online advertising platforms: search networks, display networks, & other advertising networks. Which approach to CPA targets and budget is best suited to maximize your total profit?–
—Predetermined budget, to be divided equally across all platforms. Minimize CPA on all platforms. Unlimited budget on all platforms where ROI is positive.—
–Find a different CPA for each platform which maximizes profit based on costs, sales volume, & contribution to overall marketing campaign.–
–Predetermined budget to be divided across all platforms. Allocate the most budget to the platforms with the lowest CPA.–
–Unlimited budget on all platforms where ROI is positive. Use a single CPA target for all channels which matches the channel with the lowest CPA.–
- To re-engage users with an app, use the following strategies:
- When creating text ads to advertise a client’s small chain of Italian restaurants, what should you include in the ad text to make it compelling to potential customers?
- What does responsive design mean?
- Julian wants to reach potential customers based on the type of device they’re using, but he doesn’t know how his campaign performs on different devices. How can Julian find meaningful data that will help him decide which devices to target?
- Your client’s campaign is consistently meeting its average daily budget. What should you do to maximize your client’s budget throughout all hours of the day?
- You would choose to advertise on the Display Network if you wanted to:
- Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- Conversion Tracking helps you improve the return on investment (ROI) from your online advertising because it:
- Which conversion metric can give you more insight into how your ads drive conversions on mobile phones, computers, and tablets?
- Which of the following is not a required parameter in the URL builder?
- What is the relationship between the inbound methodology and the concept of a flywheel?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is £1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- When creating an email template to confirm a meeting with a contact, how would you include the time that meeting was scheduled?
- In Order To Drive Sales With Her Google Display Ads Campaign, Charlotte Wants To Reach Audiences Who Looked At Products On Her Website, With New Ads For Those Exact Products. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Help Achieve That Goal?
- The IP Exclusion tool allows advertisers to:
- What Is One Of The Reasons Why An Advertiser Should Consider Using Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis?
- Quinn Recently Launched A Display Campaign For His Women’s Clothing Store. Since The Launch, His Website Traffic Has Increased, But Sales Have Remained Flat. Which Story Shows Quinn Using Remarketing To Drive Action?
- How Can Performance Planner Serve Your Business?
- A customer is receptive to selling a superior product during the buying process. What part of the customer journey does this statement refer to?
- What Is A Key Benefit Of Smart Display Campaigns?
- Phillip Wants To Create A New Google Display Ad Campaign And Base His Targeting On An Existing Remarketing List Named Checkout Abandoners. How Can The Similar Audiences Targeting Option Help Phillip Achieve His Marketing Goals?
- Linking your Google+ Page to your Google Ads account
- Adam Has Determined That “Drive Action” Is The Appropriate Marketing Objective For His New Display Campaign. What Are Two Relevant Options He Might Use To Reach His Goal?
- When you share an Analytics Report with a team member, you can allow them to adjust the parameters of the report. To enable this level of collaboration, set the permission to
- An advertiser who sells laptop computers only wants to reach consumers who are ready to make an immediate purchase online. When building the keyword list for an ad group, the advertiser should include:
- Roberto runs a small coffee shop that already has a Google My Business listing, but he also wants to have a mobile-friendly website. If we consider that you don’t have much idea about how a website is created, what tool could you use to create it?
- What advantage does machine learning offer to the advertising industry?
- You Manage Marketing For A Small Business On A Tight Budget, Yet You Need To Reach As Many People As Possible. How Can Google Ads Help?
- Which sentence below best describes how ads are measured using Amazon Attribution?
- When measuring campaigns using Amazon Attribution, what is the next step after you create an order?
- Marta Has A Tight Marketing Budget And Needs To Use A Strategy That Can Drive Customers To Her Website For A Set Cost. Which Bidding Strategy Has The Potential To Meet Marta’s Needs?
- Attribution contention occurs at the Order level, which means attribution tags within the same order compete with each other for attribution.
- Diana Is Running A Successful Remarketing Campaign. She Wants To Expand Her Reach With Other Targeting Options. While Creating A New Google Ads Display Campaign With The “Influence Consideration” Marketing Objective, She Chooses Similar Audiences As Her Targeting Option. What Information Is Used To Identify Similar Audiences?
- How does Conversion Optimizer use an advertiser’s cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bid to determine the optimal equivalent cost-per-click (CPC) bid for each auction?
- What information does the Conversion Optimizer need in order to find the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid for an ad each time the ad is eligible to appear?
- An advertiser that uses ad scheduling has a custom bid adjustment for 9pm- 12am on weeknights. The normal bid is USD$0.40 and the bid multiplier is 75%. How much is the advertiser bidding between 9pm-12am on weeknights?
- Lucy Is Creating A New Display Campaign With The Goal Of Building Awareness. Which Two Targeting Options Might Be Suitable For Her To Use?
- Gavin Is Creating A Google Display Ads Campaign Designed To Drive Sales On His Website. He Wants To Reach Potential Customers Who Viewed Pages On His Website And Entice Them To Make Purchases With A Discount Code. Which Option Will Best Serve Gavin’s Marketing Goals?
- Amy Has Created A New Brand For Her Company’s Goldfish Training Materials. She Knows That Other Companies Train Goldfish And It Is A Popular Sport, But Realizes That It Is A Niche Market. She Wants To Use A Google Display Ads Campaign To Build Awareness For Her New Brand. Which Google Display Ad Targeting Option Can Help Amy With Her Goal Of Creating Awareness Within Her Niche Market?
- Which Display Ad Format Adjusts To Available Ad Space?
- Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?
- Marisol Manages The Online Advertising Campaigns For A Chain Of Toy Stores With Both A Physical And An Online Presence. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Marisol Use To Show Images Of Her Products, Advertise Her Company’s Online And Local Inventory Of Toys, And Boost Traffic To Their Website And Local Toy Stores?
- Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
- Which of the following is the easiest way for users to learn about an activity while visiting a website?
- What’s the best description of a a nity audiences on YouTube?
- When Should You Use AMPHTML Ads?
- Why should you use non-last-click attribution conversions for performance planning forecasts?
- How does bid automation contribute to the success of a Google Ads campaign?
- After running a Google Search Ads campaign for several months, Margherita notes that sales of the advertised products are starting to drop. Check the Google Ads Recommendations page and see that the campaign’s optimization score is 22%. What can Margherita deduce from this score on the Google Search Ads campaign?
- Carlo runs a nature excursion company in South America. He wants to increase the number of people who book his tours. Which business will bring potential customers to Carlo’s company through Google Search Ads?