–You’re running an App campaign for OneStop, an international clothing retailer, and you’re trying to follow best practices for your measurement strategy. Which three questions should you be focused on answering?–
—Are view-through conversions being measured and valued appropriately?—
—How are users moving between OneStop’s app and web properties?—
—Which of OneStop’s app users have the highest long-term value?—
–How eﬀective is deep linking at getting new users to install the OneStop app?–
- What Report Compares Metrics Based On User Acquisition Date Over A Series Of Weeks?
- Which of the following criteria could NOT be used for a Dynamic Remarketing audience?
- If you want to target ads to only people who speak Spanish, you can:
- When building a keyword list for a Display Network campaign, you should do which of the following:
- An advertiser can target mobile apps via google ads
- Which of the following is NOT a type of mobile ad extension?
- How Can Your Business Benefit From Video Without Making One Yourself?
- Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
- What’s the best way to indicate in a feed that a product is on sale for a limited time?
- How can Helen provide free shipping for a small group of promotional products?
- A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
- Search engines _________ the internet to discover content.
- What is the first step in creating an online business strategy?
- What are best practices for creating a TrueView in-stream ad?
- How would you determine the clickthrough rate (CTR) for a client’s search ads?
- Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
- What is the main purpose of summarizing the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- Why is it a best practice to set a bid for the “everything else in all products” product group?
- Sharing A Custom Report Will Share The Report Configuration And Data Included In The Report.
- Overview And Reports Are Modules Within Which Hootsuite Product?
- When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- What is the most popular and loved feature of Hootsuite?
- When you’re building a business website, what purpose does a server have?
- When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- You can do all of the following actions in the Composer, except:
- When is someone added to an advertiser’s video remarketing list?
- Which email contact does Google use to notify merchants about account warnings?
- Which allows for efficient font reuse between pages?
- Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- How do you prioritize optimization of the mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
- Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
- When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When It Comes To Promoting A Business Locally, Search Engines Can _______________ Your Business In The Search Results Page If The User Is Near Your Location.
- A furniture store owner is creating her first Google Ads campaign. What’s the best way to group her products?
- When looking to get noticed locally online, what information should you ensure is on your website as a minimum?
- Before the browser can render the page, it needs to construct the:
- Smart Goals are created automatically by Google’s machine-learning algorithms
- What does a call extension let users do that call-only ads do not?
- What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?
- Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- Usage data allows advertisers to:
- If a filter excludes data from a view, that data can never be recovered for that view.
- Your Multi-Channel Funnel reports have no data. What is the most likely reason?
- Google Analytics can identify that two sessions are from the same user if
- Which of these is NOT a valid metric-dimension combination?