–You’re serving on a marketing team for an online client, and you’ve been asked to create a list of key performance indicators (KPIs) to help improve the effectiveness of a current online ad campaign. What are two guiding principles that will help you create these KPIs?–
–KPIs are available once an ad campaign is complete.–
–KPIs are media-channel specific.–
–KPIs should be chosen from one metric for a campaign.–
—KPIs are quantifiable over a period of time.—
—A KPI is a measurement of success.—
- Which is a benefit of using server–to–server app conversion tracking over an SDK?
- How do upgraded URLs help advertisers with 3rd party conversion tracking?
- What’s one of the main benefits of using ad extensions?
- When covering the agenda at the beginning of a meeting, stating the purpose should be:
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else you want to be sure we discuss during our meeting?” is:
- What is a best practice to reduce the processing time of a new feed?
- Select The 4 Features That Are Available On Hootsuite Mobile:
- If the primary goal for your video campaign is building awareness, what are the KPIs you’d look at?
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- What is a reason many advertisers end up undervaluing mobile’s contribution to conversions?
- What’s needed for an advertiser to set up a video ad campaign?
- Which of the following is an example of a ‘call to action’ on a website?
- How can an advertiser calculate the view rate of a video campaign?
- Why Is Optimising Customer Touchpoints Online Beneficial For Businesses?
- These are all key to good mobile site design except?
- What’s an example of a managed placement for a TrueView in-stream ad?
- Which devices can Shopping ads appear on?
- Which of these formats can be booked cross-screen (mobile and desktop)?
- Which can’t be added to a TrueView video?
- The standard companion banner size for TrueView in-stream ads on YouTube is:
- What is a key difference between reservation buying and auction buying?
- A client that owns a fine-dining restaurant in London wants to get more phone calls from people researching places to eat on their mobile phones. How should you optimize this client’s campaign to help achieve their goal?
- What type of tool can be used to monitor and evaluate your social media audience’s actions on your website?
- If a user abandons their shopping cart without making a purchase, one way to bring them back to complete the purchase is?
- Within a Hootsuite Analytics report, you can add a tile, which is:
- When advertising on search engines, if you bid the same as your competitor, having a higher quality score will mean you appear where in comparison?
- Which metric is affected by slow pagespeed?
- Custom Dimensions can be used as which of the following?
- Which of the following is an example of a social media goal?
- Anne-Marie’s business goal is to generate online sales of her handmade purses. Her AdWords costs are $100 per week and she wants to know if her advertising investment is paying off. What additional information do you need in order to calculate her return on investment (ROI)?
- How can you make the job a lot simpler for the browser?
- Which is true about calls-to-action usage on mobile homepages?
- To get an idea of whether you should continue to run a Search Network campaign on search partner sites, you can:
- We use them every day, but what is the overall purpose of a search engine?
- What’s the fastest and best-optimized resource?
- Which of the following actions can NOT be done in the Hootsuite Planner feature?
- A client wants to get more clicks on his ad and also raise his Quality Score. Which of these actions may get him more clicks but won’t raise his Quality Score?
- Building A Plan Will Help You To Focus Your Efforts When Using Social Media. What Should You Consider When Making Your Social Media Plan?
- Obi added a sitelink extension to her text ad and and wants it to show as often as possible. What’s the best way to achieve this?
- Which ad extensions can serve automatically?
- Donna sells t-shirts featuring vintage album covers. She wants people searching for unusual t-shirts to find her website, but she also thinks people interested in music might make a purchase. What campaign type would you recommend?
- When people search for your client’s watch repair business, they use very specific terms like “vintage watch repairs”. To show your ads for these searches, you’ll want to use:
- Frequency capping counts include:
- An advertiser attempts to enable target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding but the option isn’t available. The most likely reason is that the advertiser:
- There are many benefits to having a social media strategy. Which answer is NOT one of them?
- When using the Hootsuite Planner feature, the fastest way to compose a new message is to:
- The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:
- Your client gets more conversions from ads that appear to people in Tokyo. What actions should you take to try and increase the number of conversions for this client?
- The User ID feature is commonly used with which of the following website scenarios?
- Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation?