–You’re setting up offline conversion tracking. You need to upload offline data into your Google Ads account. Which two formats are supported?–
- Which two methods can be used to send an Executive report to a user with no access to Search Ads 360?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report?
- Adam is studying how machines and humans integrate with each other. Which marketing activity can be best performed by machines?
- Olivia Manages An Online Store That Sells Musical Instruments. She’ll Soon Host A Jazz Event And Wants To Create Awareness Around It, Especially Within The Community Of Jazz Enthusiasts. Which Targeting Option Should Olivia Choose In Order To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?
- Which two column categories appear in formula columns?
- Automated Bidding Does The Heavy Lifting For Advertisers On Google Ads. What Does Automated Bidding Use To Set The Right Bid For Every Auction?
- YouTube for Action is made up of formats powered by smart bidding strategies for conversions or conversion values. What are the two elements necessary for its success?
- True or false ? Affinity audiences allow advertisers to reach people who are actively researching and intending to purchase the products or services they offer.
- Which three features can be used to integrate offline conversion data?
- Trina Is Using Automated Bidding As Part Of Her Google Ads Search Bidding Strategy. Why Might She Prefer Automated Bidding?
- Which of the following are features of the Store builder?
- A company in the games industry has just released a new app and wants to focus on the initial launch phase. What matters most to a business when launching an app?
- A candle company writes content for a new display ad they want to run to influence buying decisions. What should she do with her creation?
- If You Want To Direct People To Specific Pages On Your Website From Your Ad, You Can Create An Ad That Uses:
- If You Want To Add E-Commerce Functions To Your Website, What Is The First Step?
- If you opt for cost-per-click advertising, when does billing take place?
- If Your E-Mail Open Rate Seems To Be Low, What Action Could Help You Solve The Problem?
- After Running A Google Search Ads Campaign For Several Months, Meredith Notices Sales Of Her Advertised Products Are Starting To Lag. She Checks Her Google Ads Recommendations Page And Notices That Her Campaign’s Optimization Score Is 22%. What Does This Score Tell Meredith About Her Google Search Ads Campaign?
- Fill In The Blank: If An Ad Is Not Showing Good Performance, One Of The Best Practices Is To
- Fill In The Blank Space: When Building Layout For Your Product Pages, It Is Important To Rank Them
- Fill In The Blank: When You Combine Google Ads And Google Analytics, You Can Identify The __________ That Are Driving The Best Performance.
- An Advertiser Wants To Create Ads That Target Potential Customers In California. Which Targeting Method Should This Advertiser Use To Target These Customers?
- What Can a Social Media Analytics Solution Help You Measure When Evaluating Campaign Results?
- What if Param 1 is in your ad, but there is no matching value at the keyword level?
- What Can Video Do For You In Your Online Presence?
- Your Client Noticed That His Ad Was Disapproved For Editorial Reasons. Why Is It Important For Him To Understand And Abide By Google’s Advertising Policies?
- What are the three marketing goals that can be achieved with Google display ad targeting options?
- What Would Be The Best Fit Title For A Web Page Describing A Store’s Return Policy?
- Which universal conversion tracking setting allows you to count each conversion / each internet user who led to a conversion?
- Sidney’s in his Google Ads account and wants to analyze how effectively his video ads drive conversions on his website. He’s currently reviewing the attribution report. What information will this report provide him?
- Advertising On TV, Print, And Radio Typically Requires A Predetermined Budget. What Key Difference With Online Advertising Campaigns Allow Advertisers To Invest With More Flexibility?
- Which Bid Strategy Should Sara Use If Her Goal Is To Get More People To Call Her Local Catering Business?
- Richard’s a marketing executive for an online leather-goods retailer. He’s focused on data measurement to drive sales of his company’s belt lines. He turned to Google’s automated machine learning to help his company gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. What’s an important first step that Richard must take to succeed at automation?
- What Method Is Used To Trick Websites To Post A Link To You?
- Which feature of Bing Ads allows you to specify the degree of correspondence necessary between a user’s request and your keyword to trigger the display of your ad?
- What Is The First Step In Building An Online Business Strategy?
- What Is The Most Important Action To Take When Optimizing A Sponsored Link Campaign?
- What action can website crawl allow you to perform?
- Mary’s Campaign Consistently Meets Its Average Daily Budget. What Should She Do To Maximize Her Budget Throughout The Entire Day?
- What Is The Main Benefit Of Graphic Ads For A New Business Looking To Promote On The Web?
- What Is The Purpose Of The “See, Think, Do, Care” Model?
- Match Each Product Available In Google Marketing Platform For Enterprise With Its Description.
- If You Have Ten Or More Locations, You Can Bulk Upload Those Locations To Google My Business Using A Spreadsheet That Contains Five Important Fields. Match The Fields To Their Descriptions.
- What Should You Include In An Effective Social Media Strategy?
- Match Each Product Available In The Google Marketing Platform Small Business Version With Its Description.
- You’d Like To Modify Your Current Bidding Strategy To Increase The Conversion Rate Of Your Ads. Match Each Bidding Strategy With Its Description.
- Which Statement Describes Linear Attribution?
- Which of the following applies when purchasing ad placements on an ad network?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To A Goal To Be Achieved On Social Media?
- Which Of The Following Will Allow You To Launch An Email Marketing Operation?