–You’re using target search page location bidding. You know it’s working because you see your ad:–
—on the first page of Google search results or in the top positions—
–repeatedly mixed in with the organic search results–
–on the second page of Google search results or in the second positions–
–at the bottom of the every page of search results–
- Which statistic indicates how often a click has led to a conversion?
- Views can include website data from before the view was created.
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Advertising Over Display Advertising?
- Which reports indicate how traffic arrived at a website?
- Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Clyde wants to raise the profile of his dance school. A “Display Network only” campaign can help him:
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
- Keyword Planner can do all of these things except:
- What scope applies to Custom Metrics?
- Adwords Editor lets users do all of these things except:
- How does an extension work on a Display ad?
- Which report is helpful when using Site and Category Exclusions?
- You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-per-click (CPC) bid by:
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- When trying to increase the product sales on your website, one way to achieve this is to
- If you’d like your ads to show on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
- Why would an advertiser use sitelinks?
- Which Client Would You Advise To Use Radius Targeting?
- What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
- The increased use of the internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
- Which two bidding strategies can boost brand awareness and recognition?
- An app advertiser would want to use a third-party tracking company to:
- What can you use to connect with people based on their purchase intent?
- Admob is ____.
- Many successful mobile sites have large “touch targets” for clicking that take into account
- When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Metric?
- You should add Analytics Tracking code to your site.
- Your Google Search Ads Optimization Score Is Calculated By An Algorithm That Looks Across Key Aspects Of Your Accounts. This Score Is Used To Help Give You Recommendations On How To Optimize Your Search Ads Campaigns. What Are Two Of The Data Sources That Are Used To Calculate Optimization Recommendations?
- What Is A Main Benefit Of Using Search Audience Solutions?
- You run a pizza delivery service in the greater New York area, delivering to Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Queens. How would you target the ads to optimize your campaign?
- Ad extensions assist in providing users with which two things they want from their search experience?
- Why does automating your bid vs. using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock-climbing gear. He’s a small player in the market, but he’s ready to scale up his business. Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences interested in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- John’s company makes a great product and customers are happy with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways that responsive search ads could help John’s company reach more potential customers?
- Your Google My Business listing is
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page. What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Francine is advertising her company’s newest video-editing software and related products. She knows that best practice is to create 3-5 ads in each of her Search Ad groups. Why does Google make this recommendation?
- You’re running an App campaign for OneStop, an international clothing retailer, and you’re trying to follow best practices for your measurement strategy. Which three questions should you be focused on answering?
- Sarah’s Autos Sells Multiple Automobile Brands, Showcasing Used, Pre-Owned, And New Vehicles. The Company’s Advertising Manager Decides To Configure A Broad Matching Type For The Keyword “Automobile,” In Order To Reach A Broader Group Of Potential Visitors. Which Two User Searches May Generate The Advertising Manager’s Ad?
- Carrie Owns A Gardening Store And Uses A Website To Promote All The Products She Sells. A User Saw A Google Search Ad For One Of Her Products. What Might The User Have Been Doing?
- You’re evaluating whether high resolution product images on product detail pages is worth the investment. What metric tells you how often a product was purchased after its detail page was viewed?
- Singh’s Marketing Company Has Created An Enticing Ad That Receives Many Clicks. What Effect Will The Ad Likely Have On The Google Ads Auction?
- You received an email this morning where the content didn’t align with the subject or the context in which you were receiving it. It was a jarring experience for you. What was this email not doing?
- You Are Working To Improve The Quality Score Of A Google Search Ad By Increasing Your ECTR. Your Goal Is To Have More Users Click On The Ad And Ultimately Visit Your Website. What Might Increase The Number Of Clicks Your Ad Receives?