–You’ve been working for a company for several years and have recently identified that the typical sales cycle is around nine to twelve months. With this knowledge, you’ve recently tasked your new marketing intern to create a traditional lead nurturing workflow. The workflow is set to send four emails over six days to all of the contacts in your database. How can the intern make this workflow more effective?–
–Set a measurable and actionable goal–
–Send the emails to a specific segment of your database–
–Take into consideration the length of the sales cycle compared to the frequency of the emails–
—All of the above—
- Which Is An Example Of A Purchase Metric That Can Be Tracked?
- Which Of The Following Actions Would Be The Most Effective In Helping A Business Reach Its Content Marketing Goals?
- Brenda implemented conversion tracking tags for her website. She’s reviewing the total conversions across her ads, using the campaigns report. She’d like to see the total for each conversion type. How can she accomplish this?
- Felix Launched Both A Google Video Ad Campaign And A Google Shopping Ad Campaign To Drive Sales Of Lumber On His Home Improvement Website. He Reviews His Conversion Data After Two Weeks And Notices His Video Ads Campaign Seem To Be Assisting In Driving Higher Lumber Sales. He Moves More Of His Budget To The Video Ads Campaign. Which Type Of Optimization Has Felix Used To Drive Higher Lumber Sales?
- When using analytics tools on your website, which of these is not a statistic?
- When You Integrate Videos Into A Digital Strategy, Which Approach Is Beneficial For Users?
- When developing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the “Think” step represent in the “See, Think, Do, Maintain” structure?
- What are two events that store visits for TrueView for action come from?
- When looking to see if mobile users can easily access your website, what should you do first?
- When Looking To Promote Your Products And Services Locally, What Benefits Can Sponsored Links Offer You?
- Inbound Links To Your Website Are A Good Way To Improve Your SEO Performance. What Is The Best Practice That Might Get People To Include A Link To Your Site On Their Pages?
- Showcase Shopping ads allow a merchant to target users earlier in the shopping journey, when they are looking for products or services and where to buy. Where do Showcase Shopping ads typically appear?
- Canadian company Fresco Arts plans to expand its business in three new countries this year. What advantages can she derive from it?
- Suppose a person adds a product to their shopping cart, then leaves the website. Which Strategy Would Probably Be The Most Effective To Encourage Him To Come Back To The Site And Make His Purchase?
- There are many social media platforms. For your business, what is the benefit of using a smaller, more specialized platform?
- Match each TrueView ad type to its bidding strategy.
- In terms of analysis, what type of data is tracking which device type the user has accessed your site with?
- In Which Process Should You Apply The Following Good Practices: “Highlight Key Dates” And “Consider Using Multiple Channels At A Time”?
- How Can Your Business Leverage Video Without You Having To Create One?
- How many ads should you offer per ad group?
- Well-Managed, Verified Google My Business Listings Get Five Times More Views Than Those That Are Unclaimed. How Can You Verify A Location In Google My Business?
- Darian Has A Gourmet Cupcake Business And Needs A Website To Compete With The Other Bakeries In His Area. He Has A Google My Business Listing And Wants To Use The Website Builder To Create A Personalized Design For His Business. What Are The Steps, In Order, For Building A Website Using Google My Business?
- What Category Belongs To The Channel That Expands A Brand’s Visible Audience Through Influencer Marketing And Influencer Awareness?
- Which Method Should Be Used To Promote Awareness To Customers?
- Linda Is Viewing The Campaign Report In Her Google Ads Account After Successfully Implementing Conversion Tracking Tags For Her Website. She Sees That At Least Two Of Her Ads Generated Over 100 View-Through Conversions. Which Two Count As View-Through Conversions?
- Gail Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From Her Creative Team. She Wants To Improve Her Ad Content By Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Gail Compare?
- Aiesha Is Dissatisfied With The Conversion Rate That Her Ads Are Generating For Her Retail Website. She Wants To Make Some Changes To Improve The Conversion Rate. What Should She Do To Achieve This?
- You work for an advertiser or agency with an upfront deal. What is the best way to reserve Google Preferred inventory?
- You want to share the commission with your clients. What’s the best way to do it?
- A Clothing Company Wants To Entice Consumers To Pay More For Their Products. To Do This, The Company Launches An Advertising Campaign To Position Themselves As A Luxury Brand. Which Factor Are They Trying To Improve?
- Which Feature Should You Use To Find Information Regarding Specific Actions Visitors Have Taken On Your Google My Business Listing Over A Given Period Of Time?
- You want to improve the relevance of an ad with a particular set of keywords. The goal is to increase the ad rank of the ad so it gets more exposure. What action should improve the ad relevance?
- You want to evaluate the landing pages you are using for AdWords ads. Which of the following dimensions would be most useful?
- You want to calculate the absolute change and percentage change in performance metrics. Which type of report should you select?
- You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?
- Brenda’s Working On Improving A Google Search Ad’s Quality Score So It Potentially Gets A Better Ad Rank And Performs Better In The Ad Auction. What Change To Brenda’s Ad Might Improve The Ad Rank?
- You’ve just opened your new bakery shop in Paris, and would like to have more customers in your shop. Which bid strategy do you need to select when setting up your campaign to get the required results?
- You’ve delivered a reference file that contains identical audio, video, or audiovisual material as a reference file previously delivered by another partner. What is the result?
- With Similar Audiences, Which Google Product Is Included When Finding New People With Similar Profiles?
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget you can’t exceed. Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- Your Google Search Text Ad Has Three Main Components. The First Is A Headline, And The Second Is A Description. What’s The Third Component?
- You tell your executive team that your company should have a content manager, and they ask,“Can’t someone take that on as a side project?” How should you respond?
- You should use an inline thank you message if you want to give more information to your new lead.
- You set out to have 15 of your unengaged leads click a link to a resource article by the end of your month-long workflow. What is this an example of?
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- Reggie Manages The Online Marketing Campaigns For A Vitamin And Supplement Store. He Launched A Google Search Campaign And Chose Website Traffic As His Campaign Marketing Goal. Which Outcome Is Reggie Expecting From The Campaign?
- Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.” Which benefit does broad match modifier give Bob’s Search Ads campaign?
- You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
- Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?