–You’ve joined a startup company. Before building out your content strategy, you’ll need to develop your company’s primary buyer persona. What’s the appropriate order for developing the buyer persona for your startup?–
—Research, identify trends, and create persona stories—
–Create persona story, test and optimize, and make assumptions–
–Make assumptions, identify trends, and ask company employees for input–
–A buyer persona shouldn’t be developed at this time.–
- You Want To Set Firebase As Your Attribution Partner In Google Ads In Order To Track First Opens For Your Online Store App. What’s The First Step You Must Implement In Order To Accomplish This?
- Which of the following attribution models uses machine learning to measure individual customer journeys?
- Analytics for your campaign shows that users are only viewing the first few seconds of your video. What can be done to remedy this problem?
- Brad Wants To Link His Firebase Account To His Google Ads Account For His E-Commerce App. What Are The Required Minimum Permissions For Brad’s Google Account To Be Able To Do This?
- Hiroko has been running a Search Network campaign for a few months and wants to improve it. Identify three ways to optimize your campaign after evaluating its performance.
- When it comes to SEO, there are many ways to improve the performance of a website. Regarding the creation of links, which of the following statements is correct?
- Jared Handles Marketing For A Chain Of Restaurants That Feature High-End Bars. He Added A Bar And Its Restaurant As Separate Locations In His Bulk Upload, Even Though They Share An Address. Both Were Disapproved. What Caused The Disapproval?
- Regarding Developing A Business’ Online Presence, Which Of The Below Is Right?
- How Can You Leverage Video For Your Products / Services Without Creating Actual Video?
- You Decide To Bulk Upload Your Multiple Business Locations To Google My Business. Some Of The Locations In Your Upload Were Disapproved. Which Two Errors Can Cause This Issue?
- Joshua Is Creating A New Google Ads Campaign And Wants To Track Specific Actions Customers Take On His Website. He Knows That A Global Site Tag Has Been Implemented On The Site, Making The Use Of Event Tags A Possibility. Which Two Types Of Event Tags Can Joshua Create?
- An Extra Line Is Included Within An Ad When Location Extensions Are Added To A Google Ad Campaign. All It Takes Is Linking Google My Business With A Google Ads Account. What Can Users See When An Ad With Location Extensions Is Displayed?
- Your Google My Business Listing Can Help Customers Reach You In A Variety Of Ways. Customers Can Use A Listed Address To Visit Your Location. They Can Also Use A Phone Number To Place A Call. Which Other Method, If Properly Set Up, Can Customers Use To Contact Your Business?
- Sometimes It Is Not Possible To Measure The Success Of A Google Ads Campaign That Is Aggregated Across Multiple Channels, As Is The Case With Measuring Brand Awareness And Brand Favorability. Why Is It Difficult To Determine Performance Across Multiple Channels?
- Julie Is Trying To Determine Why There Are Such Dynamic Fluctuations In The Conversion Volume Of Her Online Website In The Past Three Months. She Begins Investigating Possible Causes For The Fluctuations. What Are Two Recommended Actions She Can Take In Her Investigation?
- You wrap up an exploratory call with a prospect and after going through CGP, TCI, and BA, you give them a score of 5 out of 10 (10 being the highest). You decide to assign the prospect more homework to see if they’re committed to inbound. Is this a good decision?
- You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?
- You want to use Google Ads to promote your dog-sitting service. What kind of campaign might you create to reach dog owners, whether they’re searching on Google or surfing a pet-supply website?
- You want to run your report on a regular basis. Which option gives you this capability?
- Your Company Produces Candy Bars. You Need A Method For Determining The Amount Of Sales Driven By Each Media Channel In Your Advertising Campaign. You Want A Method That Considers All Possible Factors In Those Sales, Such As Marketing, Branding Consideration, The Economy, Competitor Actions, And Even The Weather. Which Analysis Technique Should You Use?
- You want to increase awareness among 18- to 34-year-old men. Which of these Brand Lift metrics would you use to see if your campaign is effective?
- You want to generate leads with your AdWords campaign by encouraging people to fill out an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
- You want to drive traffic to a new landing page for a campaign, and want a web address that’s short, easy to remember, trackable, and reflective of your brand. Hootsuite supports you with:
- You want to be notified whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by 10%. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You’ve set up the Social Media Tracker to monitor social media activity. You’ve posted on Facebook five times within the last month. Why does the tool show zero activity on Facebook?
- Yan Is Working On A Remarketing List For Search Ads Campaign. Which User Could Be Added To A Valid Remarketing Audience List To Ensure Optimal Results?
- Tara Is Using Search Audiences To Reach Her Most Valuable Customers. Which Direct Benefit Might She Obtain By Using Search Audience?
- Ginger’s Working On Creating Her First Google Search Ad. She Wants To Create An Inviting And Relevant Ad, So Potential Customers Will Respond Favorably. To Earn User Clicks, Ginger Should Focus On Creating An Ad That.
- Swee Yin’s Fashion-Apparel Department Store Runs A Popular Biannual Sale On Men’s Hats, With Large Discounts And Surprise Bonus Items. She Wants To Tailor Her Google Search Campaign To Highlight This Sale. How Can Google Search Campaigns Be Tailored To Promote Her Company’s Sales Event?
- Jennifer’s Looking To Limit The Number Of People Who See Her Google Search Ad For An All-Inclusive Vacation To Paris. She Doesn’t Want To Match With People Looking For Anything Else — Just “All-Inclusive Vacation Paris.” So She Limits Who Sees Her Ad Using Exact Match Type. Which Search Terms Might Match With Jennifer’s Ad?
- You’ve been asked to explain to a new intern the things that you can test and things you can’t. Which question would be least suitable to determine with a test?
- YouTube Analytics provides insights from the moment you upload a video. Which three basic questions about who’s watching your client’s content will it answer with a single click?
- Organize These Steps In The Correct Order To Set Up An Effective Customer Match Strategy.
- You should investigate which of the following to uncover the cause of increased click volume (traffic)?
- You sell autographed sports memorabilia and want to reach people interested in sports. What’s one benefit of promotion your products with a mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- Your website data shows that many visitors place items in their shopping carts, but fail to complete the purchase. You want to grow your business by increasing sales. What should you do first?
- Jennifer’s Company Wants To Increase Online Sales Of A Featured Product By Connecting With Users Who Are Actively Researching Similar Products. What Benefit Would A Google Search Campaign Provide Jennifer?
- Your team is falling short of a revenue goal for this quarter. Your VP of Customer Success wants to market a new services package to your customers and asks you to contact all people who have been customers for more than a year. How should you respond?
- Your site is selling knitting wool and you want to publish a mitten-knitting guide and use it to attract backlinks in your market. You’ve already found 27 different mitten-knitting guides on the web and now need to find out which of these guides acquired the most backlinks and referring domains. Which SEMrush tool can help you to analyze all of these guides at the same time?
- Your Publisher has contacted you about a possible malicious ad displaying on their site. What information do you need and how can they obtain it, to allow you to further troubleshoot?
- Your marketing director at ABC Marketing Agency would like to set up an email campaign that will use personalization to reference a lead’s recent conversion. Is this possible?
- As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process. Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top
- You’re trying to build out a contextual marketing strategy at your company, but your boss is not seeing the value of it. How do you explain the benefit of personalization?
- Bernadette’s in charge of marketing a new product in a highly competitive segment. She’s planning to launch a Google Search campaign as part of her overall strategy. What value can be recognized by launching a Google Search campaign?
- You’re running an email promotion providing a discount to users with a birthday in the month of September. What metrics and dimensions should you include in a custom report to determine the day and time when users are most likely to complete a purchase?
- You’re responsible for managing your company’s social media accounts. Your colleague tells you about how a lot of businesses are using Pinterest to promote content. Your company doesn’t have a Pinterest account yet, so he encourages you to create one. How would you respond?
- You’re in a brainstorming session with your co-workers. You come up with five topics for your ebook, your colleague says that’s all you need. How should you respond?
- Which Dynamic Search Ads Option Allows An Advertiser To Group Web Pages Under Custom Labels?
- Your ecommerce site sells colorful wrist watches that visitors can customize using a tool online. Which of the following represent a micro conversion for your site?
- Jamie Wants To Focus On Selling Her Overstocked Blue Saucepans. She Sets Up Keywords Using A Broad-Match Modifier. What Are Two Ways The Broad-Match Modifier Makes Jamie’s Work Easier?