–You’ve just joined a new company as one of their newest inbound sales representatives and are excited to begin executing on their connect strategy. You’ve recently identified a potential buyer, determined their persona, and identified which lead source they came from. What are your next steps as an inbound salesperson, in order?–
–Assemble the content for your persona, assemble the best medium for connecting, and then begin the outreach.–
—Assemble a sequence plan, assemble the content for each sequence attempt, and then begin the sequence.—
–Explore all information you can find on them and then assemble your method of reaching out and decide.–
–Identify a common connection or some method of outreach, and begin the connect conversation by personalizing your message.–
- If a web page visitor clears the Analytics cookie from their browser, what will occur?
- Which feature applies to the Display Network but not the Search Network?
- Shopping ads use Merchant Center product data to decide how and where to show ads
- There are many social media platforms. For your business, what is the benefit of using a smaller, more specialized platform?
- Match each TrueView ad type to its bidding strategy.
- In terms of analysis, what type of data is tracking which device type the user has accessed your site with?
- In Which Process Should You Apply The Following Good Practices: “Highlight Key Dates” And “Consider Using Multiple Channels At A Time”?
- How Can Your Business Leverage Video Without You Having To Create One?
- How many ads should you offer per ad group?
- Well-Managed, Verified Google My Business Listings Get Five Times More Views Than Those That Are Unclaimed. How Can You Verify A Location In Google My Business?
- Darian Has A Gourmet Cupcake Business And Needs A Website To Compete With The Other Bakeries In His Area. He Has A Google My Business Listing And Wants To Use The Website Builder To Create A Personalized Design For His Business. What Are The Steps, In Order, For Building A Website Using Google My Business?
- What Category Belongs To The Channel That Expands A Brand’s Visible Audience Through Influencer Marketing And Influencer Awareness?
- Which Method Should Be Used To Promote Awareness To Customers?
- Linda Is Viewing The Campaign Report In Her Google Ads Account After Successfully Implementing Conversion Tracking Tags For Her Website. She Sees That At Least Two Of Her Ads Generated Over 100 View-Through Conversions. Which Two Count As View-Through Conversions?
- Gail Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From Her Creative Team. She Wants To Improve Her Ad Content By Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Gail Compare?
- Aiesha Is Dissatisfied With The Conversion Rate That Her Ads Are Generating For Her Retail Website. She Wants To Make Some Changes To Improve The Conversion Rate. What Should She Do To Achieve This?
- You work for an advertiser or agency with an upfront deal. What is the best way to reserve Google Preferred inventory?
- You want to share the commission with your clients. What’s the best way to do it?
- A Clothing Company Wants To Entice Consumers To Pay More For Their Products. To Do This, The Company Launches An Advertising Campaign To Position Themselves As A Luxury Brand. Which Factor Are They Trying To Improve?
- Which Feature Should You Use To Find Information Regarding Specific Actions Visitors Have Taken On Your Google My Business Listing Over A Given Period Of Time?
- You want to improve the relevance of an ad with a particular set of keywords. The goal is to increase the ad rank of the ad so it gets more exposure. What action should improve the ad relevance?
- You want to evaluate the landing pages you are using for AdWords ads. Which of the following dimensions would be most useful?
- You want to calculate the absolute change and percentage change in performance metrics. Which type of report should you select?
- You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?
- Brenda’s Working On Improving A Google Search Ad’s Quality Score So It Potentially Gets A Better Ad Rank And Performs Better In The Ad Auction. What Change To Brenda’s Ad Might Improve The Ad Rank?
- You’ve just opened your new bakery shop in Paris, and would like to have more customers in your shop. Which bid strategy do you need to select when setting up your campaign to get the required results?
- Marco Owns A Company That Installs Smart-Home Accessories. His Employees Recently Completed Specialized Training On Installing Specific Units For Garage Doors. He Wants To Capitalize On His Employees’ New Skills. How Could A Google Search Campaign Benefit His Business?
- Which Search Audience Solution Would Assist You In Finding New Customers That Share The Behaviors And Characteristics Of Your Remarketing Audience Segments?
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget you can’t exceed. Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- Your Google Search Text Ad Has Three Main Components. The First Is A Headline, And The Second Is A Description. What’s The Third Component?
- You tell your executive team that your company should have a content manager, and they ask,“Can’t someone take that on as a side project?” How should you respond?
- You should use an inline thank you message if you want to give more information to your new lead.
- You set out to have 15 of your unengaged leads click a link to a resource article by the end of your month-long workflow. What is this an example of?
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- Reggie Manages The Online Marketing Campaigns For A Vitamin And Supplement Store. He Launched A Google Search Campaign And Chose Website Traffic As His Campaign Marketing Goal. Which Outcome Is Reggie Expecting From The Campaign?
- Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.” Which benefit does broad match modifier give Bob’s Search Ads campaign?
- You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
- Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?
- Your profile picture should be easily recognizable, even at ________ size. Your _________ is usually the best choice.
- Your last email received great engagement from desktop users but performed poorly with mobile users. All of these would be great ways to improve mobile engagement for your next send EXCEPT:
- You’re working with a productivity app that is considering expansion outside of the US into LATAM. Besides translating the app into relevant languages, which three steps should you take before launching in new markets?
- Laverne created her first Google Search campaign for her yoga school. She selects the Google Search Network and by default, Google Search partners. Which benefit will she gain by appearing on Google Search partners?
- You’re running a search campaign to promote a product for senior citizens. You choose to exclude keywords such as “teenagers” and “kids.” What type of keywords are these?
- What content could be used for a structured snippet extension?
- Your email metrics are your listening device to refine and improve your marketing emails over time. What can your metrics help you track?
- You’re hosting an exploratory call with a regional trucking company that came to you because it’s interested in a website redesign. Which of the following questions would be best to help set the stage for positioning Growth-Driven Design later in the sales process?
- What Does Layering An Affinity Audience With A Broad Keyword Targeting Campaign Help You Do?
- Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company, An Online Pet Food Store And App, And She’s Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
- Each Similar Audience Has Its Seed List Members Removed To Ensure What?