–You’ve started a new business and along with that a new Facebook page for your brand. You’re sharing your new blog posts to Facebook about 2-3 times per month. You find that your account doesn’t have much audience engagement and you’re not seeing the results you were expecting. Rather than spend time on Facebook, you decide to spend your time on another social channel, like Twitter. Is this the right approach?–
–Yes. If your audience reach and engagement goals aren’t met, it means that you’re spending time on a social media channel that isn’t where your buyer personas are spending time.–
–Yes. Twitter is a better social media channel for sharing blog posts. Facebook is better for more visual content.–
—No. You should first try publishing on a more frequent and consistent basis, rather than 2-3 times per month. Regularly sharing content and updates can help with engagement and gives you an active presence.—
–No. Engagement is not a metric that you should be using to determine the ROI of a social media channel. You should be using audience growth instead.–
- Which statistic indicates how often a click has led to a conversion?
- When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- A standard AdWords text ad is made up of:
- When someone clicks your ad, the actual amount you’re charged will be:
- When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- How are rich media ads different from other ad formats?
- Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
- What bidding strategy should Tracy, a pizzeria owner, use to get more people to call her business?
- Which option can you use to capture potential business later in the day, even on a limited budget?
- What report indicates where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- Which bidding type is only available for ads on the Display Network?
- Which practice would violate Google’s editorial and professional requirements?
- Someone searches on “laptop computers” and clicks an ad. Which landing page would be most relevant?
- Which delivery type shows your ads at an even pace throughout the day?
- Which manual bidding strategy can you use to increase your reach?
- What is the benefit of using digital data?
- What do website analytics allow you to do?
- As The Director Of Advertising For A Software Company, Susan’s Considering Her Customers’ Journeys. What’s The First Step Her Potential Customers Will Take?
- Which User Type Would The Google Ads System Closely Match As An Affinity Audience?
- When Creating A Text Ad For The Search Network, Advertisers Will Need To Include Three Distinct Components. These Include The Headline And The URL. What Else Must The Advertiser Include?
- You’ve started managing a Shopping campaign for a client who thinks the campaign, which attributes conversions to the first ad customers clicked before completing a conversion, isn’t providing a good return on investment (ROI). How might you use attribution models to evaluate the campaign’s performance?
- You’ve received a warning for Content ID abuse. In reviewing bad claims, you notice a lot of issues stem from a single channel whose content consists entirely of movie trailers licensed from studios. After deactivating the bad references and releasing invalid claims, what else might you do?
- You’ve just used a positioning statement with a prospect and they say that the situation doesn’t resonate with their company. Should you try again with a different positioning statement?
- Marco Owns A Company That Installs Smart-Home Accessories. His Employees Recently Completed Specialized Training On Installing Specific Units For Garage Doors. He Wants To Capitalize On His Employees’ New Skills. How Could A Google Search Campaign Benefit His Business?
- Which Search Audience Solution Would Assist You In Finding New Customers That Share The Behaviors And Characteristics Of Your Remarketing Audience Segments?
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget you can’t exceed. Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- Your Google Search Text Ad Has Three Main Components. The First Is A Headline, And The Second Is A Description. What’s The Third Component?
- You tell your executive team that your company should have a content manager, and they ask,“Can’t someone take that on as a side project?” How should you respond?
- You should use an inline thank you message if you want to give more information to your new lead.
- You set out to have 15 of your unengaged leads click a link to a resource article by the end of your month-long workflow. What is this an example of?
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- Reggie Manages The Online Marketing Campaigns For A Vitamin And Supplement Store. He Launched A Google Search Campaign And Chose Website Traffic As His Campaign Marketing Goal. Which Outcome Is Reggie Expecting From The Campaign?
- Bob’s electronics company has quite a buzz around a new television they’re launching, called UltraView1000. This television is equipped with an accessibility feature that lets voice commands it. Bob decides to use broad match modifier in his Search Ads campaign with the keywords “television,” “accessible,” and “voice.” Which benefit does broad match modifier give Bob’s Search Ads campaign?
- You’re working on a Google Search Ad that’s not performing as expected. You specifically want more users to click on the ad. What action might improve the click-through rate on your ad?
- Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?
- Your profile picture should be easily recognizable, even at ________ size. Your _________ is usually the best choice.
- Your last email received great engagement from desktop users but performed poorly with mobile users. All of these would be great ways to improve mobile engagement for your next send EXCEPT:
- You’re working with a productivity app that is considering expansion outside of the US into LATAM. Besides translating the app into relevant languages, which three steps should you take before launching in new markets?
- Laverne created her first Google Search campaign for her yoga school. She selects the Google Search Network and by default, Google Search partners. Which benefit will she gain by appearing on Google Search partners?
- You’re running a search campaign to promote a product for senior citizens. You choose to exclude keywords such as “teenagers” and “kids.” What type of keywords are these?
- What content could be used for a structured snippet extension?
- Your email metrics are your listening device to refine and improve your marketing emails over time. What can your metrics help you track?
- You’re hosting an exploratory call with a regional trucking company that came to you because it’s interested in a website redesign. Which of the following questions would be best to help set the stage for positioning Growth-Driven Design later in the sales process?
- What Does Layering An Affinity Audience With A Broad Keyword Targeting Campaign Help You Do?
- Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company, An Online Pet Food Store And App, And She’s Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
- Each Similar Audience Has Its Seed List Members Removed To Ensure What?