–Yvette Owns A Jewelry Store And Has Decided To Create A Youtube Advertising Campaign To Drive Online Sales Of Her New Wedding Band Designs. Since She’s New To Youtube Advertising, She Doesn’t Know Which Bidding Type She Should Choose For Her Campaign. Which Bidding Type Will Yvette Have To Use For Her Trueview For Action Campaign?–
- How Does Google Display Ads Drive Results Every Day For Thousands Of Advertisers?
- Colin Is Planning Out A New Google Display Ads Campaign With The “Build Awareness” Marketing Objective In Mind. Why Would Colin Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- Which three modifiers can be automated by a bid strategy?
- Which Statement Is True About The Value Of Google Display Ads?
- You want to find new customers with high potential using their data. Which audience solution should you use?
- Marta is an advertiser running campaigns focused on improving consideration metrics of their promoted and brand halo products. Which metrics would be most useful to measure consideration from her campaign?
- Nathan Manages A Website That Sells Bicycles. He’s Using A Google Ads Display Campaign To Drive Purchases In That Segment, And Chooses In-Market Audiences As His Targeting Option. What’s The Advantage In-Market Audiences Gives Nathan In Reaching His Marketing Goals?
- How Does Google Display Ads Drive Marketing Results For Thousands Of Advertisers Worldwide?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up?
- If You Use Social Media, Developing A Plan Can Keep You Focused. What Should You Consider When Creating A Social Media Marketing Plan?
- If You Want To Track Validated Orders On Your Website, Where Should You Add The Conversion Tracking Code?
- If You Are Looking To Identify Which Social Media Platforms You Should Focus Your Efforts On, What Should You Do To Determine Which One Will Be The Most Effective For You?
- An Advertiser Wants To Display A Text Ad That Includes Extra Details Like The Business’s Location And Phone Number. Which Ad Format Should The Advertiser Use?
- Roberto explains why Google App Campaigns are an effective strategy for promoting apps. What are the three main advantages he should highlight for this type of campaign?
- You Signed 3 New Clients, Each With An Existing Google Ads Account. What’s The Best Way To Manage These Accounts?
- Which is the correct hierarchy within the Amazon DSP?
- Sally’s Spice Store Sells A Variety Of Spices And Healthy Cooking Ingredients. Which Targeting Method Should Sally Choose If She Wants Her Ads To Show On Websites That Focus On Health, Wellness, And Home-Cooking?
- Fill In The Blank Space: It Is Possible To Determine The ___________ Performance Without Bidding On It.
- What Should a Business Do First When Considering Entering A New Market?
- Your Ad Can Show To A Potential Customer When Your Targeted Language Matches:
- Vijay needs to design a website for his taxi company. He’s considering using the Google My Business website builder. His biggest concern is whether he can produce a site capable of serving his customers on mobile phones and tablets. How does the Google My Business website builder address this concern?
- Caleb Owns A Music Store And Is Creating An Ad Group For Musical Instrument Rentals. What Would Be The Most Appropriate Landing Page For His Ad?
- Tom is a web developer who also runs an online store. He uses Google Ads. He wants to integrate conversion tracking on his site with the updated Google Ads conversion tracking tag (gtag.js). What must he do in order integrate conversion tracking?
- What are the three aspects necessary to develop an effective key performance indicator (KPI)?
- You Can Use Audience Targeting To Show Your Ads To:
- What tasks are automated by Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify campaign management?
- Sara’s a marketing executive for an online clothing retailer. She’s focused on data-driven measurement to drive sales of her company’s clothing lines. She turned to Google’s automated machine learning to help her company gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. What does Sara do to succeed at automation?
- What Information Can KPIs Provide?
- Which ad extensions can also serve as automatic extensions?
- Which Proposal Corresponds To A Key Strategy For Distributing Your Video Content?
- Nadia Manages A Local Gym And Is Running An Ad To Drive More Free Trial Memberships. What Could She Include In Her Ad Text?
- What’s The First Step To Display Network Retargeting?
- Mary’s a marketing manager for a nationwide restaurant chain. She’s considering which channel she should use to advertise her restaurant’s new menu upgrades. She decides to use traditional channels. Which traditional channel should May use to reach a broad audience?
- How Much Are You Charged For A Click On Your Google Ads Ad?
- What Factor Enables A Search Engine To Determine If Your Business Is Local?
- What Is The Data Cycle Useful For?
- Jason is running a video campaign and realizes that while his overall views are high, his engagement rates are low. Which three of the following questions could he ask to investigate?
- Jamelle wants to use Google Ads to advertise his website. He’s considering using one of the available Smart Bidding strategies that Google offers. What are two Smart Bidding strategies that Jamelle can use for his upcoming campaign?
- What is the advantage of registering your company in the listings of local establishments?
- What Should You Do To Adapt Your Website For Users Who Speak Another Language?
- Why are Search Ad extensions important?
- Why Is It Important To Set Goals When Planning Your Graphic Ad Campaigns?
- Which Of The Following Can Analysis Help You Optimize Your Website?
- Carlos has a physical store and doesn’t have the ability to sell his products online. But he still advertises online and wants to measure how effective his online ads are in driving new customers in-store and generating new sales. What is the best way for Carlos to achieve this within Google Ads?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To A Local Search?
- Which Statement Describes Rules-Based Attribution?
- Of the following statements about conversion tracking, two are true. Which ones?
- Where Can Your Sponsored Links Be Distributed?
- While Mobile Advertising Is A Great Tool For Marketers, In What Case Can It Be Ineffective?
- When a company studies the interest of establishing its presence on the Web, which element does not constitute a factor to be taken into account imperatively?