–Zero Speed Take Over call to actions include:–
–Save for later–
–None of the above–
- Pricing for both Starter and Plus is based upon what type of model?
- Pricing for Plus starts at $____/day?
- Pricing for Waze Local Starter begins at as little as $ ____/day, while Waze Local Plus starts at $____/day?
- If you plan to spend less than $169/day, which solution is most suitable for your business?
- In 2017, more than ______ drivers visited local businesses in the U.S. advertising on Waze?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the U.S., almost ⅓ of the Wazers you reach on Waze live within how many miles/km of your business?
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- To Whom Do We Offer Custom Creative For Waze Local Campaigns?
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks. Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Now that you are a password expert, choose the strongest password from this list:
- Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?
- One way to use Google Classroom to flip your classroom is by: